Is it good idea to make KFM as main?

866444_1452550344

I looking for durable/tanky, melee class for all kind of PvP and fast farming to not waste time on PvE. And not as brainless as destroyer. So KFM would be great. But from I see it is just weak class. People say "hard", but from my point of vew it is just weak and even if can be mastered to 1v1, this weakness will show up in grind (lack of AoE) and faction PvP (many potential enemies at once).

That is completely untrue. On our server one KFM can nearly stop 20 people from mining in ssp. Also if you spec right you can do quite nice damage on multiple mobs at the same time. It is hard to master but once you do you can be godlike.

54 minutes ago, DarkSnk said:

KFM has no AOE dmg for PvP keep that in mind. Also KFM atm is not mid, it's low tier in PvP.

this is completely untrue as well.
i main a kfm and can easily solo quarry worries against around 30 people.

(aoe tab jump knockup,tremor pull,fighting spirit,spam comet)

• 2 months later...

I have played KFM since release and I can tell you that KFM got a strong buff in ssp when it comes to player killing.

the skills you can use :

- the focused blue fighting spirit that can reset comet every 2sec.

- wind comet that refreshes on hit now

- new tremor which imcreases your ap by 100% when you pull more than 3 people.

Also if you have been playing Infinite Tower, you can add the soulbadge that makes you resist stun, kd, daze and knockback.

combined with challenger pvp ss and sparring or naksun, you will be a true terror as you will almost be un"cc"able and deal huge amounts of damage. Tremor = 100% bonus ap, remember ? That means with 500ap you reach 1k and believe me 1k ap comet crit is almost a one shot. 

Bye !

Archived