Forums

How to counter sin 3 re stealth as a sin

Hello 

I was trying to Q the 3 restealth but dont work.i mean rarely works.

So recently o fought a sin n he countered my 3 restealth with somekind kick that looks like f daze kick.

Anyone knows how?

Edited by azraelkun

Im sure it wasnt cause match started n me getting the stealth then i tried to restealth with my 3 n he counter it with somekind of kick ...i was wtf happened.

Only thing i can assume is that he decoy then proc his f daze kick while i was on 3? 

I dont know if thats possible never tried.

But i wanna know how he did it heheh

There are several very reliable counters to bolt strike and if you play PvP on a higher lvl you should really try them out:

1st method and the most common: As soon as you see him using bolt strike (you need to get an eye for it and predict it - mostly they use it when their stealth is over so after around 5 seconds ) you turn around and go for 3 shadow slash to punish him and kd him instead of getting stunned and him getting restealthed. 

2nd and also very useful method is to camp in your mine/ice bomb, wait until they use it and detonate the mine. 

3rd method is if you have casted your daze shuriken on them before they get stealthed spam X and you will catch him and daze him as soon as he jumps at you. 

And last but not least you obviously can use woodblock to counter it. 

Also Shadovv is not wrong: you can also catch him with lotus kick or swiftstep but those are much less reliable in this scenario.  

Edited by Shiune
On 29/6/2016 at 11:34 AM, Shiune said:

There are several very reliable counters to bolt strike and if you play PvP on a higher lvl you should really try them out:

1st method and the most common: As soon as you see him using bolt strike (you need to get an eye for it and predict it - mostly they use it when their stealth is over so after around 5 seconds ) you turn around and go for 3 shadow slash to punish him and kd him instead of getting stunned and him getting restealthed. 

2nd and also very useful method is to camp in your mine/ice bomb, wait until they use it and detonate the mine. 

3rd method is if you have casted your daze shuriken on them before they get stealthed spam X and you will catch him and daze him as soon as he jumps at you. 

And last but not least you obviously can use woodblock to counter it. 

Also Shadovv is not wrong: you can also catch him with lotus kick or swiftstep but those are much less reliable in this scenario.  

Thank u mate

Ill have to fix my camera distance cause i have it to close n cant see other sins when using the restealth