Upgrade nebula stone expired ? why?

Smiler

i dont understand why admins expired the nebula stone item ??? this is a item to help ppl to upgrade weapons to the next level, i was saving all the mats for a month to use and when i saw this upgrade, my nebula stone expired, come on !!!!! come on !!!! just let us to use that item...... im so sad with this "upgrade". my suggestion is to allow us to use the item again.

PD: sry for my english. :D

from june 1st till june 22nd, me and my guildies (we are 5) upgraded, 3 weapons from true pirate to awakened scorpio, and 2 weapons form true pirate to true breeze. 6 days have passed and one of the scorpio weapons is now at true stage, and i decided to up my accessories having uped 1 from true sirem to true oathbreaker and another to awakened oathbreaker.  i play ~ 3 hours a day  and 5 hours at sundays. so you didnt get mats for 1 upgrade?

(none of us do pvp nor ssp, so we bought all the moonstones and the majority of the soulstones)

9 hours ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

the event is over, you had plenty of time for using the nebula stone + they have given alot of information about it when it expires you will be able to sell it back, but not use it to upgrade your weapon.

that is the problem, the first event was mushrooms, that event expired, its ok, but im a player that spend only 5 hour a day to get mats for upgrade my weapon to scorpion. and i repeat, i dont understand why the item have to expire, my suggestion is allow us to use that item in the weapon, not sell it for only 5g.... upgrade ur weapon to breeze or scorpion is not easy for a standard player. 

They have to expire or else people will just stockpile the Nebula Stones and gather all the materials they need without any kind of restrictions. Plus you are forgetting about one fundamental thing, the event was a helping hand, an extra, you don't lose anything by not doing it. I'm also very limited in regards to playtime (prob less than you), I have 3 characters and I did the mushroom event on all 3, but I only bought nebula stones on my main character as I won't have enough time/gold to do the others. Saying that, I'm not getting bitter for not being able to do it on the other 2.

OP, I am sorry you did not get to use it. It was the rules of the game, and they are brutal. All of them. And unnecessary so.

While the Nebula upgrade stones expiration date was announced fair and square, these threads just show the amount of pent-up frustration and the undue strain the game places on its most valuable resource - the players.

The sentences "I can only play 5 hrs a day" make me question the sanity of the industry and honestly, I think it's plain malicious to create a game that all but requires a commitment of time like that to succeed.

This is a direct result of BnS being in essence a very shallow game that has nothing to offer to keep a player but the grind. It's really a sad thing that we are playing it. Why are we so committed to getting 'stuff' in BnS, I just dunno.

I was able to do one upgrade for my FM from this event and it helped so I do hope they have another bc yea the grind can get frustrating and my Sum is stuck at Yeti bc the mats are nuts. I heard it get worse, but I haven't looked into what's next and maybe I shouldn't lol

1 hour ago, LilMsQT said:

I was able to do one upgrade for my FM from this event and it helped so I do hope they have another bc yea the grind can get frustrating and my Sum is stuck at Yeti bc the mats are nuts. I heard it get worse, but I haven't looked into what's next and maybe I shouldn't lol

The Awakened Scorpio is close to true Breeze in mats requirements with the biggest problem being that Tablets double. So, you'll wait for the Wheel drops for a while.

Then the big problem becomes the Asura weapon, 'cause Sogun's Lament & more tablets again. Why Asura weapon comes before Alpine, Cold Storage and Soulstone Weapon gods only know.

After that you are into the province of Silverfrost premium stones, so basically that's where you want to stop looking is Lament is not freaking you out.

I think Nebula worked the best on the low level weapons. I was able to use 2 stones on each of my alts, for basically 2 Oathbreakers on one guy and the OB/Breeze  on the other one.

Trade it in for 5 g, OP, and don't look back.

5 minutes ago, Smiler said:

i want to say that im frustated with this and sorry but i didnt see that  expiration date was announced. :(

Reading forums, main website, reddit and twitter are good ways to keep updated about these things. The information was given when the mushroom event started.

They really need to lower the amount of mats needed to upgrade our stuff. I am more of a casual player that has to find time to play the game. But the time I do play I enjoy it. I do not always get to finish my dailies (more due to under powered parties), but when I do finish them I normally enjoyed the ones I played with. Hard to find parties hat can do Sundered Nexus and some of the other higher level instances when so many Elitist scum want unrealistic AP scores. Not everyone can afford to throw money at a game.

Archived