Assassin

I find it funny that someone posted a screen of the top ten earlier with all destroyers and a few summoners sarcastically saying they aren't OP at all. Now someone posts about the current top 10 that is filled with sins and someone says it's because these players worked hard to get good......alright then.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, Valiant said:

Okey I'm sick of assassin and every shit Player who keep or trying to defend this class.

Let's talk about reality here, I play destroyer and my rank around 1750-1800 now.

When I go vs assassin , They start match with their flower over floor and hide to try to stab my back if I were lucky I would deflect them but that is rare and need dumb assassin, After that shit their flower still on and I try hardly to catch them but wait you can't they got a high shit evade chance during their stealth and what make it worst that they are move faster, Then I will fall down in their shit knockdown web combo that almost is 100% I will escape and try to catch them again but all of their skills not on cooldown, They will web combo me again.

So let's see what we got here, Freeze bomb that make you useless for 7 second and gave them free cooldown over their skills and gave them gap to cc you to death,Almost spamable Resist + Hide+ High evade+ Decoy+ Speed during stealth , 2 escape one of them could be spamable if you couldn't catch them on time and force them to use it, ofcourse spamable knockdown/knockup web combo that is applied right you will get a 100-0 death or even cc till their web skill get it cooldown off.

Tell me where is the fair chance here ? Special if you destroyer that can't 100-0 because you change fury into blue buff which have cooldown of 1min , You are slow in movement and can't get them out of stealth , You can't bypass their resist skills or hide while they can bypass your blue spin and even body switch that break the red spin.

1- If you play Destroyer and use red buff against assassin, you deserve to lose.
2- Assassin has 2 escapes, so does destroyer,
3- Use Emberstomp HM

3 rules of certain win against a sin.

13 minutes ago, InstantDeath said:

1- If you play Destroyer and use red buff against assassin, you deserve to lose.
2- Assassin has 2 escapes, so does destroyer,
3- Use Emberstomp HM

3 rules of certain win against a sin.

1. I use red spin (Stage 3) To resist their skill, I'm not fan of spintowin method btw
2. Destroyer have 2 escape like assassin ,True but one of this two escape cannot be reset or get decrease on cooldown like the assassin got( In worst case assassin has already spend 19 second of this CD before he use it )

3. Emberstomp is useless if you going to get dragged or knockup or if you going to get bodyswitch.

And does this 3 rules apply to poke and hide assassin ? No

Because when I rekt a shit assassin they go for freeze bomb and poke and hide method 

4 hours ago, Valiant said:

1. I use red spin (Stage 3) To resist their skill, I'm not fan of spintowin method btw
2. Destroyer have 2 escape like assassin ,True but one of this two escape cannot be reset or get decrease on cooldown like the assassin got( In worst case assassin has already spend 19 second of this CD before he use it )

3. Emberstomp is useless if you going to get dragged or knockup or if you going to get bodyswitch.

And does this 3 rules apply to poke and hide assassin ? No

Because when I rekt a shit assassin they go for freeze bomb and poke and hide method 

Sins poke and hide against destroyers because it is aids to try to combo a destroyer down.  Please stop pretending destroyer is some helpless little baby getting kicked around by the big bad sin.

Cant undetstand how this cry destro is even in gold when loosing from poke sins..whatever.

Btw u des spin why not sin ice bomb u?

U des can 100-0 sin in 3 secs

So why sin not poke u?

Btw i play full combo build vs des meaning no poke damage its harder but i enjoy more.

Bk in the days when i first start i also played poke vs des cause it was easier n less risky

I used x stealth poison mine plauge of mist n flower for second escape.

I had 1 rule..use x stealth when everything is on cd.

I remember it was easiest way vs des but i wanted to be better so i dont use it anymore.

But u sins that watching now go ahead use this build vs des easy win ^^.

Ps des u jst need to learn sin n u will be ok

19 hours ago, FakeName said:

Sins poke and hide against destroyers because it is aids to try to combo a destroyer down.  Please stop pretending destroyer is some helpless little baby getting kicked around by the big bad sin.

Omg, Yes destroyer is helpless against poke and hide assassin.
They jump from side to side using their flower and they damne poke you within their hide, And even if you try to pull them as they poke you there like a *cricket*ing 90% it going get to evaded,

You stop crying and try to defend your useless class so much, It brainless so much

I rekt any assassin on daily base if they don't go for hide, run from side to side and poke method like babies 

17 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Cant undetstand how this cry destro is even in gold when loosing from poke sins..whatever.

Btw u des spin why not sin ice bomb u?

U des can 100-0 sin in 3 secs

So why sin not poke u?

Btw i play full combo build vs des meaning no poke damage its harder but i enjoy more.

Bk in the days when i first start i also played poke vs des cause it was easier n less risky

I used x stealth poison mine plauge of mist n flower for second escape.

I had 1 rule..use x stealth when everything is on cd.

I remember it was easiest way vs des but i wanted to be better so i dont use it anymore.

But u sins that watching now go ahead use this build vs des easy win ^^.

Ps des u jst need to learn sin n u will be ok

People are really know nothing about destroyer and still calming they are smart boy, If destroyer go for 100-0 build using fury that mean destroyer got only one escape that if got consumed assassin going for full web 100-0 combo .

So I need to change my fury into blue buff  which lead for second saving escape, That mean I can;t 100-0 you while at same time yo ustill able to evade/hide/run/resist me on every damn skill before you able to web 100-0 combo me.

And I won't speak about freeze bomb even and how it gave you a *cricket*ing advance, So blah you and your class

Assasins are gonna get little nerf after patch since their last hm skill is kinda useless while other classes have really strong hm skills. Current balance patches are designed for that all hm skills are available.

Lets be Complete Honest... all Classes who have 2 Stun Escapes have a Huge advantage in PvP.

Sin got 2 Escapes 36 and 45 sec only while other Classes have only 1 or destro have 1 min cd on escape 2 (Blue Buff)

U can simple use Turnin Leafes( wich cant be parried by block or spin) and have only 18 sec cd... cant also not be Tabed out ... its even stronger then a stun it ignore tab...

Simple put... u can do so much poke dmg with poision and turning leafes and got insane cc combos to 100-0 ppl...

and u have 2 stun escapes ... endless stealth if u do the order correctly and ice bomb to buy time to refreash your both tabs...

also healing... and a shield on decoy,... to be honest ... sin is the strongest and best meele class in the game ( And the Main Heroin of Bns was a Sin <3)

Sry but Sin is op and sin is luv for PVP meele classes... its just supreme... whoever not see this is blind... by a flash grante since his whole life xD

Does it need a nerf?

Well in some Terms yes... the cds of some skills are just to short... example turning leafes and lotus of escape ...to low cd

U just use turning leafes... dps-stun-dps-evade the enemie tab- ice bomb-turnign leafes-dps-stun-dps-etc dead... plus sin can chnage builds in mid fight with a certain trick

Yes they the best meele pvp class there is ;)

And even if a nub play a sin like shown in the vid... u win.. with simple hit and run tactic

1 hour ago, StellaNoxFleuret said:

Lets be Complete Honest... all Classes who have 2 Stun Escapes have a Huge advantage in PvP.

Sin got 2 Escapes 36 and 45 sec only while other Classes have only 1 or destro have 1 min cd on escape 2 (Blue Buff)

U can simple use Turnin Leafes( wich cant be parried by block or spin) and have only 18 sec cd... cant also not be Tabed out ... its even stronger then a stun it ignore tab...

Simple put... u can do so much poke dmg with poision and turning leafes and got insane cc combos to 100-0 ppl...

and u have 2 stun escapes ... endless stealth if u do the order correctly and ice bomb to buy time to refreash your both tabs...

also healing... and a shield on decoy,... to be honest ... sin is the strongest and best meele class in the game ( And the Main Heroin of Bns was a Sin <3)

Sry but Sin is op and sin is luv for PVP meele classes... its just supreme... whoever not see this is blind... by a flash grante since his whole life xD

Does it need a nerf?

Well in some Terms yes... the cds of some skills are just to short... example turning leafes and lotus of escape ...to low cd

U just use turning leafes... dps-stun-dps-evade the enemie tab- ice bomb-turnign leafes-dps-stun-dps-etc dead... plus sin can chnage builds in mid fight with a certain trick

Yes they the best meele pvp class there is ;)

And even if a nub play a sin like shown in the vid... u win.. with simple hit and run tactic

Sorry i dont agree with sayin sin most op class in game.

Hm 10 bms are killing machines with hm skills.

Sf seems very op not sure cause i dont know sf but seems strong. Sum op class for br dead ppl that can be high rank with no skill.

Dont forget lbd that has no realy a counter class spin resist immunities grab u name it

Every class is op in right hands

On ٢٢‏/٩‏/١٤٣٧ هـ at 0:40 AM, DannyInfect said:
On ٢٢‏/٩‏/١٤٣٧ هـ at 1:11 AM, DannyInfect said:

okay you're a kid playing a game that requires skill, which you have none, I suggest you play another mmo.

haha areu saying sum is skill class only tab xD lol

4 hours ago, Suna said:

Assasins are gonna get little nerf after patch since their last hm skill is kinda useless while other classes have really strong hm skills. Current balance patches are designed for that all hm skills are available.

For the most part hm flower is gonna be useless in pvp that´s true. I don´t think it´s gonna change too much though, only bms are gonna get a lot harder to beat. I don´t even think kfms will get that scary for sins. Warlocks sanctum is also gonna be annoying. The rest is like whatever who cares, unless i´m missing something. I actually have no clue what soul fighters are getting... I think that chi burst thingy, but like 'Heals party members apart from the user an additional 50% of their Health over 20 sec'. Pretty op heal for tags though, even more so if it actually lasts past the 5 seconds, witch it most likely does not i think.

On 20/7/2016 at 0:53 PM, Valiant said:

Omg, Yes destroyer is helpless against poke and hide assassin.
They jump from side to side using their flower and they damne poke you within their hide, And even if you try to pull them as they poke you there like a *cricket*ing 90% it going get to evaded,

You stop crying and try to defend your useless class so much, It brainless so much

I rekt any assassin on daily base if they don't go for hide, run from side to side and poke method like babies 

People are really know nothing about destroyer and still calming they are smart boy, If destroyer go for 100-0 build using fury that mean destroyer got only one escape that if got consumed assassin going for full web 100-0 combo .

So I need to change my fury into blue buff  which lead for second saving escape, That mean I can;t 100-0 you while at same time yo ustill able to evade/hide/run/resist me on every damn skill before you able to web 100-0 combo me.

And I won't speak about freeze bomb even and how it gave you a *cricket*ing advance, So blah you and your class

Fyi by des 100-0 build u mean lmb rmb to death lmao such skill.

Fyi no full combo sin use ice mine its useless.

Sins that use ice mine are poke sins not combo sins.

If u loose to poke sins dont expect to win vs combo sins

Lemme tell u this.

I have a hard time vs sf cause i dont know what they can do whats their skills their animations their cds so i will lvl up one sf so i can learn.

Thats the right way if u want to climb up the ladder.

Simple.

The hard way is to spam match vs sf n learn him from experience  n rec my fights so after i watch n see when he does an animation what it is.

Archived