Assassin

1 hour ago, azraelkun said:

First those sin u say cant go past gold n currently of how arena is past silver so no point that u mentioned that.

Second ..guess what..that 6 sec stealth will be 9 sec as of latest koreas balance patch

The 9 second stealth shadow drain was test server only and from what i know it did not make it into the actual game and it was only shadow drain not every stealth ability.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
17 hours ago, GreenOwl said:

Sins are 2nd broken class after cats.

Ru for real dude?

Broken is lbm with spin resist shield immunity etc

Broken is kfm with that stun lock also can counter everything

Broken is sum

Broken is fm

I could go on n on.

Plz stop crying about sin.

U cant faceroll with sin

Sinneeds skill to pull of the combos unlike any other class

sins only have two skills that can stealth them without hitting you 1.  smokescreen 10sec stealth 1minute 30sec cool down so like half the fight before they can use it again and fightingspirit 15sec stealth 1minute and 30sec cd some dont use it cz they rather have a second escape. so u cant really say a sin stealths half the fight when they really only have two skills that dont require them to hit u which adds to 25sec stealth the rest require attacking and if they end up stealthing against u when they attack thats your fault for giving them that opportunity 

This witch class needs how much skill discussion is really bs tbh. *EVERY* class needs skill if you intend to not s*ck at it! Even summ at some point. Just entry level skill requirements do differ, but class potential is a completely different story actually. You can make sin be a 'faceroll' class, but you will either get destroyed by certain classes if all you can do is pve and play for time, or you will limit the classes potential by going dmg 3, c stun, blue buff, ice mine etc against every single class.

Personally i think fighting spirit is actually good in the mirror as it can act as a preemtive tab escape and from the 15 seconds stealth you basically get a free opener unlike flower and you might eventuelly need it for the damage buff in some situation. Sure higher cooldown, but escape flower can be played around and punished, you cant really do that as well with blue flower. Im still not using it atm... but ill probably try it. Does not mean ill go full retard pve mode in the mirror. But i just think its stronger so i want to be able to use it properly as well. It can also reset poison breath, witch i often times use against other sins. You really dont need moths that badly. In all the other matchups i currently think blue flower s*cks and dont really think it will change. You can use it against bad warlocks, but i think you should practice with escape flower right away as you DO *NEED* it against good warlocks. I also dont like it against summs either, hurts your surviveability too much. And against fm you absolutely cannot use it. I mean what you wanna do with it? Pop it pve them? Then they tab deflect you and kill you. And you cannot bait both of their escapes THAT easiely either.

7 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Ru for real dude?

Broken is lbm with spin resist shield immunity etc

Broken is kfm with that stun lock also can counter everything

Broken is sum

Broken is fm

I could go on n on.

Plz stop crying about sin.

U cant faceroll with sin

Sinneeds skill to pull of the combos unlike any other class

KFM have this "broken" stun lock with 45 sec CD.

sin have longer stun lock with 9~30 sec CD.

Blue buff for sin = blue buff for WL/FM/cat = broken.

get good as sin.

On 5/7/2016 at 6:28 PM, GreenOwl said:

duKFM have this "broken" stun lock with 45 sec CD.

sin have longer stun lock with 9~30 sec CD.

Blue buff for sin = blue buff for WL/FM/cat = broken.

get good as sin.

Dude i wasnt the one  crying here about sin so ur get gud aint valid to say.

U ppl instead crying here u could spend that time to practice js

49 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Dude i wasnt the one  crying here about sin so ur get gud aint valid to say.

U ppl instead crying here u could spend that time to practice js

Kid, deal with it.

You play broken class.

On 7/7/2016 at 1:57 PM, GreenOwl said:

Kid, deal with it.

You play broken class.

Plz l2p first then come cry for tips.

Assasin best combo class

Assasin needs brain needs skill to be good u cant just pve ppl like pve sins n go far.

Assasin to be good in be in high rank has to eventualy know the 100-0combo like he kbows his name has to tech chase like every other class but sin has more n that more is the complexity of combos n how u put all them togeather.

No class exept sin has this.

Des pff what complex combos bm ot lbd or wl or fm or kfm.

Ppl cry about sin csuse they cant play such demanting class with so many combos.

Btw the fact some sins play the time out game n run hit..well not my problem its their they just use the 2% of sin potential without them want to be better

39 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Plz l2p first then come cry for tips.

Assasin best combo class

Assasin needs brain needs skill to be good u cant just pve ppl like pve sins n go far.

Assasin to be good in be in high rank has to eventualy know the 100-0combo like he kbows his name has to tech chase like every other class but sin has more n that more is the complexity of combos n how u put all them togeather.

No class exept sin has this.

Des pff what complex combos bm ot lbd or wl or fm or kfm.

Ppl cry about sin csuse they cant play such demanting class with so many combos.

Btw the fact some sins play the time out game n run hit..well not my problem its their they just use the 2% of sin potential without them want to be better

lel and even if you fack up your 100-0 combo you just restealth and repeat yeah its high skilled class with 2 tab escapes and a groundcounter break ;) such hard class imo, the only class with grouncounter break ;d

and nearly have answer to everything what someone throws at you

keep babblin about sins requiers so much skills to perform well with

2 minutes ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

lel and even if you fack up your 100-0 combo you just restealth and repeat yeah its high skilled class with 2 tab escapes and a groundcounter break ;) such hard class imo

Fyi its not 2 tabs ots 1 tab n flower.

Btw whats ur class?

Ppl tend to mention stealth like its some god like skill but it comes only from low tier players.

When i face another sin (sin vs sin) i can see him every time np for me if he is in stealth the only problem is to have a skill out of cd to just kick him out of stealth.

Btw the most week class against stealth is assasin yeah irony xd.

Btw why u dont lvl up a sin n get diamond if u think sin is broken n op....but but dont tell me u cant pull off all those combo sin has.

Just train like most ppl do if they want to get high rank stop cry n spar n spar

18 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Fyi its not 2 tabs ots 1 tab n flower.

Btw whats ur class?

Ppl tend to mention stealth like its some god like skill but it comes only from low tier players.

When i face another sin (sin vs sin) i can see him every time np for me if he is in stealth the only problem is to have a skill out of cd to just kick him out of stealth.

Btw the most week class against stealth is assasin yeah irony xd.

Btw why u dont lvl up a sin n get diamond if u think sin is broken n op....but but dont tell me u cant pull off all those combo sin has.

Just train like most ppl do if they want to get high rank stop cry n spar n spar

nah im not gonna level or play a broken class like sin , sorry ;) 

im playing kfm - and im high platinum atm at EU.. and i wonder how  you ever been in diamond? i mean you talk like you are some superpowered players that cant admitt you playing a broken class, but have you been there? 

while even the top sin players of eu / na / korea talks about sins are a bit way broken ?:p but hey they can have wrong and  you right, right?

5 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Never said im diamond with that being said now...u said ur a kfm now i know why u qq about sin cause sin have an advantage if players have same skill.ur right on that but same fact applies to sin having class 

but why do you want me to level a sin and get to diamond when your not even there and cant get there? makes no sense mate

your argument that sins aint broken is that i should go level a sin and get to diamond, and  you are not there , such logic mate

im done with you , im sorry but we will not go any  further with this discussion and you can keep your opinion that Sin aint a broken class and i keep mine.

29 minutes ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

nah im not gonna level or play a broken class like sin , sorry ;) 

im playing kfm - and im high platinum atm at EU.. and i wonder how  you ever been in diamond? i mean you talk like you are some superpowered players that cant admitt you playing a broken class, but have you been there? 

while even the top sin players of eu / na / korea talks about sins are a bit way broken ?:p but hey they can have wrong and  you right, right?

Never said im diamond with that being said now...u said ur a kfm now i know why u qq about sin cause sin have an advantage if players have same skill.ur right on that but same fact applies to sin having class that counter sin .

Kfm combos are just stun daze anicancels lol dude n u try to compare with sin combos ..plz dude 

Oh i forgot kfm can counter everything also 3rf that at 80% of players just macro this shit.

If there is something broken its kfm stun lock.

U said ur plat so dont tell me u face pve sins right?

In plat u fight with full combo pvp sin so stealth is out of the question cause u just get air combo then ground combo some lmb n rmb n some kds in a long combo during sin is in stealth like what 1 sec lol dude.

The only time sin goes stealth is when web u  then restealth then he 4 stun u n anicancel a bit some closesave then 0,8 sec stealth depends ping for tab stealth to stun u again .

U see sin has to be in stealth in order to stun we sin dont press a key n boom stun like ur class dude.

12 minutes ago, 882184_1452550488 said:

but why do you want me to level a sin and get to diamond when your not even there and cant get there? makes no sense mate

your argument that sins aint broken is that i should go level a sin and get to diamond, and  you are not there , such logic mate

im done with you , im sorry but we will not go any  further with this discussion and you can keep your opinion that Sin aint a broken class and i keep mine.

Read again cause i edit it due to a miss click .

I meant if sin so broken dia must be easy right?

Most ppl doing very big mistake: Rush into sins. In bronze, silver, gold almost everybody trying hit sin into counter instead of stay, come down and catch him after he use all their stealth skills. They will do.

Me fight against sin last weeks are: Use short iframe to avoid shuriken, stay in the middle of the arena, let him stun me, blind me (dont use tab, just SS) and use useless counter after i'm free. Knockdown him and stay again. Now he is on 80% dead already, cuz i have no CD's and he is full of them.

Come down, don't lose your minds.

1) Never hit sin if he land already.

2) Never hit sin if he waving their hands.

20 hours ago, InstantDeath said:

Remove stealth and passive evasion bonus but add a button to alter between decoy and stealth stances like bm,lmb or sf. Then see how really  op sin is :) I bet you would all want the old sin back.

Lol yes also remove block from bm kfm spins from des lbd chill freeze from fm ..etc

Why u dont just try l2p r learn the class u loose more?

On 15/7/2016 at 6:29 PM, DannyInfect said:

top 5 players, I saw last night were assassins.

Those sin are training everyday every hour they only do arena at 98%of their play time.

Also they always test combos with friends study other class talkin troubleshooting.

They have worked realy hard to get there.

The trick to high rank is study all class training testing combos.

For example im a sin im in stealth stealth runs out imvready to press my 3 n reastealth again say vs bm bm is good he know so he spam his sword thingie skill so he catch me but i know that becaise he hasnt use it so i press my 3 n cancel it it with my q bm n kfm that counters reastealth skill we sin can eithe cancel reastealth with q or decoy depends enemy .

So sitting here n cry how op just go n train spam spar try new things see if they work 

Assasins: Too much stealth

Blade Masters: Too much blocking and ass-wall sticking

Blade Dancers: Too much spinning and air combo.

Destroyers: Too much spinning and destroying brust

Soul Fighter: Too much healing.

Summoner: Too much healing.

Force Master: Too much healing.

KFM: Too much blocking and macros.

Warlock: Too much Thrall-Hiding.

1 hour ago, Kyrax said:

Assasins: Too much stealth

Blade Masters: Too much blocking and ass-wall sticking

Blade Dancers: Too much spinning and air combo.

Destroyers: Too much spinning and destroying brust

Soul Fighter: Too much healing.

Summoner: Too much healing.

Force Master: Too much healing.

KFM: Too much blocking and macros.

Warlock: Too much Thrall-Hiding.

Hehehe

Ppl should understand that to reach something high u have to try n work hard so the time u spend studying other class n training os equall to what rank u have reach "more or less" exept summoners ofc.

For example sf new class i havent many wins cause i dont know that class n their skills so is this class broken ..ofc not its that i dont know the class so i have to study.

Thats the secret

Okey I'm sick of assassin and every shit Player who keep or trying to defend this class.

Let's talk about reality here, I play destroyer and my rank around 1750-1800 now.

When I go vs assassin , They start match with their flower over floor and hide to try to stab my back if I were lucky I would deflect them but that is rare and need dumb assassin, After that shit their flower still on and I try hardly to catch them but wait you can't they got a high shit evade chance during their stealth and what make it worst that they are move faster, Then I will fall down in their shit knockdown web combo that almost is 100% I will escape and try to catch them again but all of their skills not on cooldown, They will web combo me again.

So let's see what we got here, Freeze bomb that make you useless for 7 second and gave them free cooldown over their skills and gave them gap to cc you to death,Almost spamable Resist + Hide+ High evade+ Decoy+ Speed during stealth , 2 escape one of them could be spamable if you couldn't catch them on time and force them to use it, ofcourse spamable knockdown/knockup web combo that is applied right you will get a 100-0 death or even cc till their web skill get it cooldown off.

Tell me where is the fair chance here ? Special if you destroyer that can't 100-0 because you change fury into blue buff which have cooldown of 1min , You are slow in movement and can't get them out of stealth , You can't bypass their resist skills or hide while they can bypass your blue spin and even body switch that break the red spin.

Archived