Assassin

1 minute ago, Rokusan said:

I'm glad summoners exist so they can stop assassins from steamrolling everything with their anti-fun stealth abusing mechanics. 

But in turn, I hope they take out cat grapple.

Well im glad there are sum that give sins ez win now we have hm decoy.

I love pve the sh...t out of sum heheh

15 minutes ago, Moha said:

Man, you have issues.

Lol im the one that have issues or the ppl that come here crying about sin when they play joke class

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It to Korea where players have the minimum of skill in pvp, summoner barely has a chance to reach the top, put the cat to sleep, bye summoner.

But in NA, players hit cat and cry forum nerf plis HAHA, noobs.

9 minutes ago, Nhoki said:

It to Korea where players have the minimum of skill in pvp, summoner barely has a chance to reach the top, put the cat to sleep, bye summoner.

But in NA, players hit cat and cry forum HAHA, noobs.

as an assassin i find summoners to be one of the easier match ups. thats literally all you need to do is put the cat down and they dont have many tools to deal with what comes after that. the only really annoying thing is dealing with the insane amount of healing they can do if you do manage to really mess up.

21 minutes ago, Vau said:

Como hum assassino i Encontrar summoners Ser hum dos Mais fáceis ups Jogo. ISSO e, literalmente, Tudo O Que rápido Você Precisa Fazer E Colocar o gato parágrafo Baixo e Eles Não TEM MUITAS Ferramentas Para lidar com O Que VEM DEPOIS Disso. a Única Coisa Realmente irritante E lidar com uma Quantidade insana de cura Que PODE Fazer Se Você Conseguir Realmente atrapalhar.

Summoner is the class easier to deal with if you put the cat to sleep, but I only see topics SMN OP NERF/CAT OP NERF, seriously it's so ridiculous, you notice easily that these people don't know how to play pvp.

Assassin and class w/ sleep, SMN is super easy.

i play FM and SMN is easy fight, in gold/diam

Alright atleast some people can see that the summoner isn't OP. some of you guys are just making the summoner sound invincible, if you'd look at the rankings, even the best summoner pvp players get beaten. So saying the summoner is OP means you're just a scrub pvp player and shouldn't be on this side of the forum.

Sleeping the cat is fine and all, but most summoners will just camp on top of their cat to make targeting an issue. I might be missing something to alleviate that issue but that's just my observation. I don't think summoner is OP but I can see how some classes have difficulty with them.

I'd also like to point out that you would probably get your point across better without the unnecessary insults.

On 6/29/2016 at 8:40 AM, Nhoki said:

But in NA, players hit cat and cry forum nerf plis HAHA, noobs.

On 6/29/2016 at 9:00 AM, Nhoki said:

Summoner is the class easier to deal with if you put the cat to sleep, but I only see topics SMN OP NERF/CAT OP NERF, seriously it's so ridiculous, you notice easily that these people don't know how to play pvp.

Assassin and class w/ sleep, SMN is super easy.

i play FM and SMN is easy fight, in gold/diam

On 6/29/2016 at 9:51 AM, DannyInfect said:

Alright atleast some people can see that the summoner isn't OP. some of you guys are just making the summoner sound invincible, if you'd look at the rankings, even the best summoner pvp players get beaten. So saying the summoner is OP means you're just a scrub pvp player and shouldn't be on this side of the forum.

jAySZVI.png?1

Sins OP alright lol  n koreans having little skill in pvp?  really LMMFAO!  they have the MOST skilled players in the world.  You ever watch kr tournys??? ever see a sum??? because its looked down on and disrespectful.  So, get your facts straight first summoner. 

So basically your saying the best kfms, sins, BMs, BDs in NA are all trash lol  So.. maybe YOU should look at the ladder before you type.

All this crying about sin... not ONE sin is top 10.  o.O  What IS in the top 10 is lots of des n sums.  But nah.. theyre not OP.. not at all.  o.O  All i can do is LOL at you guys!

Not flaming but the rank 10 of your picture at that time is surely an Assassin, Virus I believe.

And when we expand the statistic to the entire first page of overall ranking a.k.a. top 50, we would have a bigger picture of how the classes work as of now.

Anyway, here's the list as of now in first page of overall.

13 Assassins

11 Destroyers

09 Summoners

04 Force Masters

04 Blade Dancers

03 Blade Masters

03 KungFu Masters

02 Soul Fighters

01 Warlock

Total: 50

You can look at the gap of a certain group against another.

The fact that it took months for Warlock players to reach onto top 50 while Soul Fighter on the other hand, only released for like a week and has already achieve the top 50 significantly means something as well.

1 hour ago, Zerecas said:

Not flaming but the rank 10 of your picture at that time is surely an Assassin, Virus I believe.

And when we expand the statistic to the entire first page of overall ranking a.k.a. top 50, we would have a bigger picture of how the classes work as of now.

Anyway, here's the list as of now in first page of overall.

13 Assassins

11 Destroyers

09 Summoners

04 Force Masters

04 Blade Dancers

03 Blade Masters

03 KungFu Masters

02 Soul Fighters

01 Warlock

Total: 50

You can look at the gap of a certain group against another.

The fact that it took months for Warlock players to reach onto top 50 while Soul Fighter on the other hand, only released for like a week and has already achieve the top 50 significantly means something as well.

Assasin is the most popular class so there are tons of sins out there so its not a surprise that 13 sin are top 50 but seeing already 2 soulfighters in top 50 that shows class must be op right?

6 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Assasin is the most popular class so there are tons of sins out there so its not a surprise that 13 sin are top 50

No one have any factual information to backup that Assassin is being the most popular class among all classes.

When it comes to class popularity, I believe that Summoners, Force Masters etc will not be much of a difference from Assassin. But there's a reason why FM only has 4 players of out the 50.

Plus, popularity has no influence towards top ranking, the pool of 50 players are small that only skilled players will be there; therefore, popularity comparison has no power in here.

The only significant variable in Top 50 is the difference of class itself.

The reason why I chose to talk about Top 50 rather than Top 5 or 10 is because 5 or 10 is way too narrowed to talk about the classes itself, heck maybe some classes didn't even appear onto the top 10. Let's not even talk about using Championship as a meta when there is only one winner in each tournament. 

Top overall 50 on the other side, are larger in numbers, skilled to be listed in there and higher chance of viewing on all classes of which it did.

11 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

No one have any factual information to backup that Assassin is being the most popular class among all classes.

When it comes to class popularity, I believe that Summoners, Force Masters etc will not be much of a difference from Assassin. But there's a reason why FM only has 4 players of out the 50.

Plus, popularity has no influence towards top ranking, the pool of 50 players are small that only skilled players will be there; therefore, popularity comparison has no power in here.

The only significant variable in Top 50 is the difference of class itself.

The reason why I chose to talk about Top 50 rather than Top 5 or 10 is because 5 or 10 is way too narrowed to talk about the classes itself, heck maybe some classes didn't even appear onto the top 10. Let's not even talk about using Championship as a meta when there is only one winner in each tournament. 

Top overall 50 on the other side, are larger in numbers, skilled to be listed in there and higher chance of viewing on all classes of which it did.

Whats ur opinion about sf being in top 50 so early?

23 minutes ago, azraelkun said:

Whats ur opinion about sf being in top 50 so early?

The fact that they are new to the general population, but have already within Top 50.

One may argue that those top rank SF have got past experience in other servers that is why they are in the top 50.

But mind you, the moment when Warlock have just released, none of them have gotten into Top 50 that fast. It took them weeks, or even months to do so. 

After months of experiencing and engaging, Warlock has finally got like 3 of em in the last season of top overall 50 in NA.

But funny thing is, Soul Fighter being a new class has already got 2 of them in the pool of 50 in the first week of release. Who can imagine what's to come after those Soul Fighter in general have attain Lv50 with certain Level of HM and being experienced along the way.

*Edit, 3 Soul Fighters in Top overall 50 of NA at the moment. lol

33 minutes ago, Zerecas said:

The fact that they are new to the general population, but have already within Top 50.

One may argue that those top rank SF have got past experience in other servers that is why they are in the top 50.

But mind you, the moment when Warlock have just released, none of them have gotten into Top 50 that fast. It took them weeks, or even months to do so. 

After months of experiencing and engaging, Warlock has finally got like 3 of em in the last season of top overall 50 in NA.

But funny thing is, Soul Fighter being a new class has already got 2 of them in the pool of 50 in the first week of release. Who can imagine what's to come after those Soul Fighter in general have attain Lv50 with certain Level of HM and being experienced along the way.

Lol that must be the yesterday gold sf i lost hehe

On 27/6/2016 at 9:19 PM, DannyInfect said:

I'm playing as a summoner and had no problem at all in season 2 against them. They are getting way too much steath and it's too hard to just interrupt them 3 times in a row. I'm seeing them rip through every class. I had no issues at all and they seemed balanced when Season 2 was going on. I feel like i'm fighting a KFM that can stealth.

ofcuz u dont have a problem u dont have problem with any class ur summoner ffs...and i know as i have one my self lvl 50 hm 5 i quit him cuz everything was to easy with him no skills needed what so ever in arena and last, sum is kinda counter to sin so no u should not lose to one as sum not in season 1, 2 or 3.

Hehe that joke class only thing they do is spam cat grab n sunflower..i recall whenever i see a sum be it in 1v1 3v3 valley or opwpvp its the same.

Saddly some ppl roll it because its easy class to play with no skill no complex cool combos.

Assasin is life 

Assasin so beautiful all arround class with awesome ground combos.

There is not a better picture to watch when assasin web u to the ground restealth and then lightning rod n anicancel...so awesome i love my 4 aoe stun how it animates.

So beautiful

1) If you dont think that sin is probably the most popular class.. i dnt know what to say.. i dnt want to say anything rude, but.. your blind. Obviously you dont watch tournys or streams or anything else.

2) Out of those 13 top 50 sins, how many of those are the SAME player?

T5JNvwV.png

Thats just ONE example.. there are others. You cant say this about other classes.  There might be 20 sins in top 50, and its guaranteed is 5-6 players.

Lets go further.. lets take top 150. where.. atm.. ends @ 1713 .  There is ALOT more diversity, more WL, more KFMs (ALOT more KFMs)  would you say these guys are bad

because in the first week there not top 50 yet?

Heres another SS of someone playing multiple sin:

cyd3AI6.png

Why are these not higher?  i dnt play them everyday.  And when i do, sometime.. i have to GRIND dailies.  But before end of the season, they will be higher ranked.. so if all 3 made top 5, would u complain 3 sins in top 5?

As i said previously, those that complain about sins, have no clue what theyre talking about because they are not part of the sin community.  You just see something and reply on it.  Oh its so easy, perma-stealth gg.. when that is totally false.. one of the longest and most complex combos of the game.  Theres so many sins in top 50, when many of them are the same player.  Did you know, that VIRUS is also one of the SF in top 50?  Well he dropped 5 place as of this moment.. now 55.

Before you go off and start complaining because your not good at the matchup... do a little research, ask a few questions... do a few spars... might help you realize that your totally wrong and have no clue what your speaking on.

1. Tournaments and streams is pointless for any of these things especially when it comes to population. None of it give us any credible information in regard of population. Next, seeing that you insisted population plays a role in it, what makes Assassin being the most populated class? Being cool due to assassination concept? Being easy using hit and run tactic? I do not know. There's a reason why I chose top 50 over any others as just like I said, top 50 is small and is strictly reserved for the skilled collective group, not the general population. That is why population has no power in here.

2. Your point of same users controlling different characters of one class is certainly valid. However, that method applies to every classes out there, the ratio itself is unconfirmed, there's no point of talking about this. If someone as a top player, controlling 2 Warlocks and still incapable of reaching top 10 overall, does that mean the user himself is bad or the class itself has reached its limit?

3. Yes, the lowest rating as of now for top 150 overall ranking is 1713. At this point, expanding rank diversity is not much of an impact anymore since top 50 has already scoped across all the existing classes. By checking the number of each classes reaching above 1713.  Assassin is still on the top spot of being the most reoccur class. Followed by Destroyer and Summoner. Lowest is still belongs to Warlock category. The only classes that have significant increment is KFM and BD. Besides, the more you expand the rank diversity, the more duplicated users you will get.

4. Just like the last season, not just Assassins, the melee branches has dominated the first page of overall board. First week and last week, will there be any revolutionary changes on the board? Looking at the trend of the past seasons, I genuinely don't think so. I'm not looking at just Assassin being an issue, I'm looking at the whole class system being balance or not, which it isn't. You know it's not when the fact that the ratio between the highest and lowest is 14:1 as of now. What is so different compared to last season's result, 13:1.

2 hours ago, Zerecas said:

1. Tournaments and streams is pointless for any of these things especially when it comes to population. None of it give us any credible information in regard of population. Next, seeing that you insisted population plays a role in it, what makes Assassin being the most populated class? Being cool due to assassination concept? Being easy using hit and run tactic? I do not know. There's a reason why I chose top 50 over any others as just like I said, top 50 is small and is strictly reserved for the skilled collective group, not the general population. That is why population has no power in here.

2. Your point of same users controlling different characters of one class is certainly valid. However, that method applies to every classes out there, the ratio itself is unconfirmed, there's no point of talking about this. If someone as a top player, controlling 2 Warlocks and still incapable of reaching top 10 overall, does that mean the user himself is bad or the class itself has reached its limit?

3. Yes, the lowest rating as of now for top 150 overall ranking is 1713. At this point, expanding rank diversity is not much of an impact anymore since top 50 has already scoped across all the existing classes. By checking the number of each classes reaching above 1713.  Assassin is still on the top spot of being the most reoccur class. Followed by Destroyer and Summoner. Lowest is still belongs to Warlock category. The only classes that have significant increment is KFM and BD. Besides, the more you expand the rank diversity, the more duplicated users you will get.

4. Just like the last season, not just Assassins, the melee branches has dominated the first page of overall board. First week and last week, will there be any revolutionary changes on the board? Looking at the trend of the past seasons, I genuinely don't think so. I'm not looking at just Assassin being an issue, I'm looking at the whole class system being balance or not, which it isn't. You know it's not when the fact that the ratio between the highest and lowest is 14:1 as of now. What is so different compared to last season's result, 13:1.

Obviously you just like to see your writing on a webpage.

1) Who said anything about population.. we (I) said popularity.. theres a diffrence.. you can find the definitions on google.   and seeing as assassin is the most popular played class in PVP, of course you will see more of them.

2) As to many playes of same class on alts ... The answer is NO.. most of the top 50, other than sins, do not have alts in the top 50.  How do i know??? I talk to these people almost daily in discord.  Id be more than willing to link you those discord so you can hear for yourself.

3) Not even going to reply.. waste of time

4) Obviously you count wintraders are being good.  Because alot of high rated last season were just that.  I even know a sin that made top 5 that has NO reason to even be in the top 30, yet wintrading made him good?  And of course the systems not balanced.. n y dnt u see many fms?  its not popular, and many high rated fms have quit.  FMs are soooo good atm, people just dont play them.  Only ranged class i feel bad for are WLs.

And yes POPULARITY:

pop·u·lar·i·ty
ˌpäpyəˈlerədē/
noun
noun: popularity
  1. the state or condition of being liked, admired, or supported by many people.

Plays a HuGE roll in which classes are in top 50.  Des is popular and faceroll.. so u see alot of them.  Sum isnt as popular but faceroll, hence more Des than sums. And whats more fun in an arena?? Spamming 1 (block) as a BM?? NTY.. think ill pass on playing that in arena.

Just now, Mythic said:

-

1. How exactly did you sure that Assassin is the most popular class, that's my question and why is it so. You have yet to answer me this. All you have said is, duh its popular that's why.

2. Feel free to link it, I do hope it's not an overstatement for stating most of the top 50 as of now, having discord discussion. I'm waiting for your 40+ legit links.

3. You brought up Top 150 and diversification, I go in depth with it. That's my waste of time, not yours. Point still stands however.

4. Biased statement, so apparently only FM wants to quit, class itself is good but they don't want to play it? Only Assassin does win trade? Let me rephrase again, what has happened to Assassin, can happen to any other classes, there is no exclusivity when it comes to player nature. At the end of the day, I do not get any validated information. 

Popularity = supported by many people. Somehow you proceeded to say "seeing as assassin is the most popular played class in PVP, of course you will see more of them."

"More of them", which means higher population. Hence my wording, my first point of the previous post didn't go wrong at all.

Of course people cant be good at every class, but they can be good at pvp.  Let me give you an example or 2:

a.) VIRUS - rank 1 sin and top 5 SF

b) Yohmah - top 5 sin and top 50 sf

c) Vreezi - top 10 sin and top 5 sf

d) Mosh - Top 2 KFM and rank 1 sf

Im showing more sin, because im part of that community and know these guys.  Im sure there are other multi-class people with top 10+ in more than 1 class.  Its NOT the class, its the player.

"All acorns do not become majestic oaks"

I really think there should be a limit to the constant stealth stupidity some sins abuse.

There are a lot of sins that I know and respect for their good gameplay, but this class definetly could use some changes as it also allows extreme coward playstyle to win with literally no effort.

Sins shouldn't stay 80% of the fight in stealth and just ocassionally throw a poison bomb or combo, waiting for the time to run out. That's just an unfun and not fair way of abusing mechanics to win. There are also a lot of sins who just poke, run away and repeat... this is a melee class, and while I can understand that this class is intended to be hard to catch, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, I still feel that sins shouldn't be in stealth for that long.

I'll try to collect some footage to show you what I mean

On 7/1/2016 at 8:45 AM, Zerecas said:

Smart note btw, thank you.
Warlocks are very under powered for months now.. very low tier, atm there is only 1 in the top 50, and he's rank 42! LOL..

On 2/7/2016 at 10:44 PM, LockEasymeef said:

I really think there should be a limit to the constant stealth stupidity some sins abuse.

There are a lot of sins that I know and respect for their good gameplay, but this class definetly could use some changes as it also allows extreme coward playstyle to win with literally no effort.

Sins shouldn't stay 80% of the fight in stealth and just ocassionally throw a poison bomb or combo, waiting for the time to run out. That's just an unfun and not fair way of abusing mechanics to win. There are also a lot of sins who just poke, run away and repeat... this is a melee class, and while I can understand that this class is intended to be hard to catch, waiting for the perfect moment to strike, I still feel that sins shouldn't be in stealth for that long.

I'll try to collect some footage to show you what I mean

First those sin u say cant go past gold n currently of how arena is past silver so no point that u mentioned that.

Second ..guess what..that 6 sec stealth will be 9 sec as of latest koreas balance patch

Archived