Assassin

Too much stealth time in my opinion, Just got done with a tag match where my whole team got rekt by an assassin who'd just stealth, poke, stun and run away, then repeat. I could catch him occasionally, but he'd get up and go right back to stealth and evade everything I threw at him while he was stealthed. Stealth + High DPS + Pokes + Stuns is OP and should be nerfed. 

UPDATED THREAD: Okay I didn't think this thread would contain arguements about "Oh you just suck" or "everyone is OP" If every class is OP then noone is overpowered, If you're not a great pvper then Summoners are gonna destroy you everytime because they are easy to play. Just about every class is annoying to go up against if they pull out their combo. Now pulling out your combo is near impossible against a good assassin.  

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
32 minutes ago, Lunakitty said:

Many assassins only do hit and run tactic which apparently works so well. But I kind of agree and disagree. If you know how to prevent assassin getting too much into stealth it can be poked more.

I'm playing as a summoner and had no problem at all in season 2 against them. They are getting way too much steath and it's too hard to just interrupt them 3 times in a row. I'm seeing them rip through every class. I had no issues at all and they seemed balanced when Season 2 was going on. I feel like i'm fighting a KFM that can stealth.

Just now, DannyInfect said:

Summoners aren't even close to broken, they are just easy to play. Summoners are only hard to people who aren't good in pvp.

I don't mind playing 1v1, but 2v1 is a nopls.

xq

Just now, RavTH said:

summoners do.

Oh so you're one of those idiots. Think what the summoner would have without a cat. About half the summoner's abilities would be gone, every other class would have twice as much skills. Just takes some thought to realize a summoner isn't 2 people.

Just now, RavTH said:

Hey hey I am playing 1v1 and it's against a summoner :D oh wait whats that another HP bar?! wow 2v1 n1 m8!
No summoner can have the cat fight and take all the dmg, while the owner is just sitting far away and not giving a damn about their hp.

okay you're a kid playing a game that requires skill, which you have none, I suggest you play another mmo.

30 minutes ago, DannyInfect said:

Oh so you're one of those idiots. Think what the summoner would have without a cat. About half the summoner's abilities would be gone, every other class would have twice as much skills. Just takes some thought to realize a summoner isn't 2 people.

Hey hey I am playing 1v1 and it's against a summoner :D oh wait whats that another HP bar?! wow 2v1 n1 m8!
No summoner can have the cat fight and take all the dmg, while the owner is just sitting far away and not giving a damn about their hp.

12 hours ago, DannyInfect said:

I'm playing as a summoner and had no problem at all in season 2 against them. They are getting way too much steath and it's too hard to just interrupt them 3 times in a row. I'm seeing them rip through every class. I had no issues at all and they seemed balanced when Season 2 was going on. I feel like i'm fighting a KFM that can stealth.

Lol sum vs sin so balanced.

As a sin i have to be 2 tiers above sum to beat him ..but hey i dont complain.

Assasin far from op class or easy class to play.

1) prolly the op party got wiped by diamond sin in tag

2) bm wall hug block block

Lbd spin spin shield resist

Sum stealth cat grab gg wipe

Wl hide behind thrall block cc resist

fm freeze ice orbs frost prison etc 

Des spin fury anicancel to death 

Sin stealth.

As u see every class has something so dont forum cry

Ps forgot kfm stun lock forever 3rf 80%of the time is macro plus counter everything.

Anyway just try learn ur class and if u think 1 class is op dont cry here just re roll n we see then .

People should know that stealth is a stance, not a bonus. Most of assassin's CC and high damage skills can be used only in this stance. Reducing stealth time is like adding a timer to Blade Master's draw stance, or force master's ice/fire stance.

As a matter of fact, they should make it completely invisible,
Or increase evasion rate 100% during stealth,
Or take them both but add infinite stealth stance time ( like blade master, force master stances )

3 hours ago, InstantDeath said:

People should know that stealth is a stance, not a bonus. Most of assassin's CC and high damage skills can be used only in this stance. Reducing stealth time is like adding a timer to Blade Master's draw stance, or force master's ice/fire stance.

Or take them both but add infinite stealth stance time ( like blade master, force master stances )

Make them completely invisible. Increase evasion rate to 100%. Sure sure... gimme i don´t mind...

But you´re right people complain about evasion rng being stupid, because it kind of prevents from interacting with your enemy. Solution? Let´s make it 100% evasion!!!! Everyone will stop complaining about rng! Solid plan!

Sins are really strong right now, but they most certainly are not good enough to kill an entire 3v3 team alone, assuming you´re anywhere close to the sins level (playwise).

Btw, blade masters also have some kind of timer to draw stance. They don´t really care in pvp as they usually *WANT* to actively exit draw stance, because otherwise they would run out of mana and often times they need to use take flight (most commonly) or another cc that is not available in draw stance.

Btw, blade masters also have some kind of timer to draw stance. They don´t really care in pvp as they usually *WANT* to actively exit draw stance, because otherwise they would run out of mana and often times they need to use take flight (most commonly) or another cc that is not available in draw stance.

Ok they don´t really have a time limit. Just Dragontongue puts them into basic stance again on the 4th use in draw stance. Now i know that too. :O

12 hours ago, InstantDeath said:

FM stance is actually timed and it's especially detrimental in a situation where the sin runs from corner to corner.

On 6/27/2016 at 4:27 PM, DannyInfect said:

Summoners aren't even close to broken, they are just easy to play. Summoners are only hard to people who aren't good in pvp.

On 6/27/2016 at 4:40 PM, DannyInfect said:

1) if you think summoners aren't broken.. its because you play one.  It literally takes a sum NO setup to do a mass amount of damage.  And yes... it somewhat is 1v2.  If i cc a sum, his cat can cc through the whole duration nullifying the work i put in to set that up.  Also, while the sum is cc'd, the cat can still do damage.  Also because of the retarded targeting system, having 2 bodies in at the same time can make it difficult to get the right target.  Lets talk about a summoners heals.  Not only can they doom'n'bloom for heals, but also can take hp from the cat, which ALSO gives them a protective bubble.  Try playing another class against a summoner, you'll get the drift.

2) If you took those skills and gave them to the summoner itself and lose the cat, this whole thread would be dead. And while its not 2 people per say.. it is 2 opponents, otherwise there wouldnt be 2 hp bars. I can be at 10%hp.. summoner 90%.. do 3x the summoners damage to win in a time-out.  If you think THAT isnt broken.. once again.. your playing a summoner.

NOW... lets get to sins... All this perma-stealth is LOL.  You realize a good combo sin has 1 button (that they have to spec for) to get a stealth.  PvE sin has 2 (in which case they lose an escape).  So, with 1 stealth available, the opp literally has to give them the rest.  Hitting into counter (SAME AS SUMMONERS), getting caught in a combo.  Each stealth has a 1 MINUTE cd.  The people that complain about sins, have never tried playing one.  A sins combo is long and uses many abilities, they dont have mass damage spam RB (i.e. SUMMONERS) On top of that.... its not TRUE stealth.  Sin vs Sin, how u think a sin lands a lightning rod while other sin is "stealthed"  Its a silhouette, you can still see the positioning of the sin.

NOT saying sins arent good.. saying OP is a little crazy though.  Until you play a sin, you'll never understand.  You just know what you see in arena.  If your good at your class, you know how to play against sins.  KFM vs Sin is a horrible match-up for the kfm.. but... Sickks does well in the match-up.. He knows his class/abilities and a sins... he knows what to expect and plays accordingly. 

My advice is roll a sin and learn its abilities and how a sin gets their stealth or spar as many sins as you can until you get better at the match-up.

One more thing. " Summoners are only hard to people who aren't good in pvp."  Lets ask the TOP 30 on the ladder..which.. i would consider good.. in which.. ive been one of them.  I gaurantee 90%+ will argue that point with you.  So, if the top 30 arent "good at pvp" i dont know what that means then.  And, thats something i would expect a summoner to say.

1 hour ago, Mythic said:

1) if you think summoners aren't broken.. its because you play one.  It literally takes a sum NO setup to do a mass amount of damage.  And yes... it somewhat is 1v2.  If i cc a sum, his cat can cc through the whole duration nullifying the work i put in to set that up.  Also, while the sum is cc'd, the cat can still do damage.  Also because of the retarded targeting system, having 2 bodies in at the same time can make it difficult to get the right target.  Lets talk about a summoners heals.  Not only can they doom'n'bloom for heals, but also can take hp from the cat, which ALSO gives them a protective bubble.  Try playing another class against a summoner, you'll get the drift.

2) If you took those skills and gave them to the summoner itself and lose the cat, this whole thread would be dead. And while its not 2 people per say.. it is 2 opponents, otherwise there wouldnt be 2 hp bars. I can be at 10%hp.. summoner 90%.. do 3x the summoners damage to win in a time-out.  If you think THAT isnt broken.. once again.. your playing a summoner.

NOW... lets get to sins... All this perma-stealth is LOL.  You realize a good combo sin has 1 button (that they have to spec for) to get a stealth.  PvE sin has 2 (in which case they lose an escape).  So, with 1 stealth available, the opp literally has to give them the rest.  Hitting into counter (SAME AS SUMMONERS), getting caught in a combo.  Each stealth has a 1 MINUTE cd.  The people that complain about sins, have never tried playing one.  A sins combo is long and uses many abilities, they dont have mass damage spam RB (i.e. SUMMONERS) On top of that.... its not TRUE stealth.  Sin vs Sin, how u think a sin lands a lightning rod while other sin is "stealthed"  Its a silhouette, you can still see the positioning of the sin.

NOT saying sins arent good.. saying OP is a little crazy though.  Until you play a sin, you'll never understand.  You just know what you see in arena.  If your good at your class, you know how to play against sins.  KFM vs Sin is a horrible match-up for the kfm.. but... Sickks does well in the match-up.. He knows his class/abilities and a sins... he knows what to expect and plays accordingly. 

My advice is roll a sin and learn its abilities and how a sin gets their stealth or spar as many sins as you can until you get better at the match-up.

One more thing. " Summoners are only hard to people who aren't good in pvp."  Lets ask the TOP 30 on the ladder..which.. i would consider good.. in which.. ive been one of them.  I gaurantee 90%+ will argue that point with you.  So, if the top 30 arent "good at pvp" i dont know what that means then.  And, thats something i would expect a summoner to say.

Don't let it went to personal in this matter.

Summoners have just received a huge nerf in Korea and in fact, Sin will get some nice changes even tho hes pretty strong atm compared to what he was before.

Most summoners who still believe their class isnt top tier are not even close to the higher ratings.

Ppl come cry here about sins but they dont try to roll a sin n see for them selfs how easy it is.

Sin has the longest n complexed combos but ppl crying...sin op sin perma stealth.

So u ppl that cry about sin roll one n try pull out sin combos n see...but no u rolled the easy class cause ur bad or u dont want to have it hard n then u cry here.

Fyi sin will get more cool fixes cause far from broken.

Cry me a river noob sum that the only u can do is spam cat grab n rmb u joke of a class or the other joke spin class like des n lbd.

Lol

Guess what the normal 6 sec stealth will prolly be 9 sec cry more joke class

Well, from those who played since day 1, summoner had been pretty OP a lot of time, till silverfrost went out and ppl started taking out HM skills. We had our gooood months. Now things are more even between all, and always some class will be more OP than other. Its even a way to make you start over another char and continue playing, 

And as Mythic say, to completly understand a class you should play that class to know their secrets from inside.

6 hours ago, azraelkun said:

Ppl come cry here about sins but they dont try to roll a sin n see for them selfs how easy it is.

Sin has the longest n complexed combos but ppl crying...sin op sin perma stealth.

So u ppl that cry about sin roll one n try pull out sin combos n see...but no u rolled the easy class cause ur bad or u dont want to have it hard n then u cry here.

Fyi sin will get more cool fixes cause far from broken.

Cry me a river noob sum that the only u can do is spam cat grab n rmb u joke of a class or the other joke spin class like des n lbd.

Lol

Guess what the normal 6 sec stealth will prolly be 9 sec cry more joke class

Man, you have issues.

I'm glad summoners exist so they can stop from steamrolling everything with their anti-fun stealth abusing mechanics.  

But in turn, I hope they take out cat grapple.

Summoners have a bit of everything, yet as a KFM I have way more of a chance against them compared to sins. Stealth stealth stealth, poke, *makes an evil smile* let me wait for this poor KFM to blow his/her long CD AoE skills then poke again, stun, combo, combo, stealth stealth.

Archived