My screen has a red/green/blue 3D effect??

ChurroNeko6

I haven’t played BnS for several months and just recently I updated the game and when I logged in the game it had this red/green/blue 3D looking thing? I checked my settings and I didn’t have the 3D mode set up and I’ve tried playing around the game settings but nothing is working? I’m not sure what else to do :/ I really want to play but it’s really hard to play when the screen is looking like that.

I also included some pictures, in the first picture I took an in-game screenshot and it came out clear and without any of the 3D effect??? The second picture was another screenshot and that’s how I see the game every time I log in. I'm not really sure what to do to fix this.

Also I'm using Google Chrome and I have Windows 10.  

E6OPXgw.jpg?1

3d monitors dont display 3d images using the red and blue technique. im pretty sure most of them rapidly switch between 2 images at half the monitors refresh rate for the effect. im not sure whats causing that but the 3d monitor option does not do that on my pc. it simply prevents effects that dont work with 3d monitors from being displayed. 

Archived