Master Force Masters pls give me some advices

Queallarnar

Firstly, I recently hit lv 48 Hm1 and have my weapon finished the Profane path next is Oathbreaker but i heard some rumor and words of not to go for Oathbreaker because it is expensive and go Pirate path instead. By that they mean i have to get the new Pirate Bangle from trader because i cant see another other path option beside the Oathbreaker on my weapon, what to do?

Secondly, about necklace, rings are all ready to go to Siren path, is that the way to go? Pirate or Siren belt is better?

Thirdly, how can you tell if a weapon can be upgrade or not without unsealing it? or youc ant i dont know.

Thanks.

First, Siren progression path has been removed, therefore the only weapon path to transit into is the Oathbreaker series. This is intended just as any other Asia servers out there, in fact our server got a little bit of exclusivity and delayed that removal for awhile until a month ago. In short, Oathbreaker is your only choice.

Second, the progression path for accessories remain unchanged hence the Siren path is there. That is the correct way to go.

If you find that you could not keep up due to the costs in evolving equipment. The temporary solution is to equip the basic accessories drop (e.g. Yeti Ring) from the Lv50 Heroic dungeons or by NPC that gives you the normal version of Oathbreaker or Breeze accessories.

I believe Pirate belt is the option as you can upgrade it but not Siren. Alternately, you can also grab basic belts dropped from Lv50 Heroic dungeons or Silverfrost quests. The same for bracelet, I believe you can start off with Breeze bracelet that gives maximum critical damage. Bracelet stat is random, so you will have to look into it.

As soon as you hit 400AP and above, I believe it is acceptable by anyone in randomized party in Cross Server 6 man mode for any Lv50 Heroic dungeons except Sundered Nexus and Sogun's Lament. In public party standard, they won't accept you into these two dungeons until you hit 500AP.

Third, You can't tell if the weapon can be upgrade or not, but there's no point in it as your main weapon usually has higher stat.

On 6/27/2016 at 4:12 AM, Zerecas said:

I believe Pirate belt is the option as you can upgrade it but not Siren. Alternately, you can also grab basic belts dropped from Lv50 Heroic dungeons or Silverfrost quests. The same for bracelet, I believe you can start off with Breeze bracelet that gives maximum critical damage. Bracelet stat is random, so you will have to look into it.

this is not correct. Pirate is bracelet and Siren is the belt.

Archived