variety on bangle designs

Torunder

First of all i need to say designs on almost all weapons are good, relvant, flashy. I like them and most of them show something appealing of such type of weapon that for example, at lobby you can admire.

Then there are bangles, that are small, with details that we cant really see becasue the focal point of them are the tail and not the bangle itself.
Idk who designs them but we , and i think i can speak for most of the fm choose our bangle skin by the color of the tail, almost nobody can see the solid part of it while fighting due to it moving fast while our hands cast, on the other hand we still can see the tail moving around stretching from side to side; and while we have the same ammount of desings as other weapons, the flashy part that we actually care about has .... white, red, orange which looks kinda same as red, and green...

We could have so manmy colors on them like pink, blue, silver, gold, black, rainbow like tails, flame, water, snowflake, sparkling, smoke, flowers, eyes, a dragon, hair. popcorn, birds, butterflys, stars, donuts like tails...  Geez! so many options that you could possibly choose to animate the tail, literally anything can fit there. Yet imo we have the most boring and repetiitve weapon designs in game.

Theres a reason why som nay used to change appearance to lycan back when it was new, cus the bangle was actually big enough to show it, which it cousl also be a good iea to make them bigger, but still i'd like the tail designs better.

So im requesting to please, make our version of the game an example on imagination, creativity and fun. This game has a huge visual atraction to the players, and bangles are the only non completly solid weapons, Please use that to your advantage. Its alright if you make a bangle that looks a like a chocolate box, but we can't see the damn box most of the time, so go further, make an extra effort to make the tail have hearts from a big one at the beginning to a small one as last or viceversa, and so on with the rest of the skins.

There are a lot of FMs in game that would apreciate havnig a beautiful weapon they can show off just as destroyers can do with their azes that can actually be seen due to their  size which can't happen with bangles
Thanks you and I really hope devs / designers take this post into consideration.

On ‎27‎-‎6‎-‎2016 at 9:54 AM, Torunder said:

First of all i need to say designs on almost all weapons are good, relvant, flashy. I like them and most of them show something appealing of such type of weapon that for example, at lobby you can admire.

Then there are bangles, that are small, with details that we cant really see becasue the focal point of them are the tail and not the bangle itself.
Idk who designs them but we , and i think i can speak for most of the fm choose our bangle skin by the color of the tail, almost nobody can see the solid part of it while fighting due to it moving fast while our hands cast, on the other hand we still can see the tail moving around stretching from side to side; and while we have the same ammount of desings as other weapons, the flashy part that we actually care about has .... white, red, orange which looks kinda same as red, and green...

We could have so manmy colors on them like pink, blue, silver, gold, black, rainbow like tails, flame, water, snowflake, sparkling, smoke, flowers, eyes, a dragon, hair. popcorn, birds, butterflys, stars, donuts like tails...  Geez! so many options that you could possibly choose to animate the tail, literally anything can fit there. Yet imo we have the most boring and repetiitve weapon designs in game.

Theres a reason why som nay used to change appearance to lycan back when it was new, cus the bangle was actually big enough to show it, which it cousl also be a good iea to make them bigger, but still i'd like the tail designs better.

So im requesting to please, make our version of the game an example on imagination, creativity and fun. This game has a huge visual atraction to the players, and bangles are the only non completly solid weapons, Please use that to your advantage. Its alright if you make a bangle that looks a like a chocolate box, but we can't see the damn box most of the time, so go further, make an extra effort to make the tail have hearts from a big one at the beginning to a small one as last or viceversa, and so on with the rest of the skins.

There are a lot of FMs in game that would apreciate havnig a beautiful weapon they can show off just as destroyers can do with their azes that can actually be seen due to their  size which can't happen with bangles
Thanks you and I really hope devs / designers take this post into consideration.

I fully agree.

In addition, do you people also have at times that the ribbon of the bangle suddenly disappears and only reappears if you unequip/reequip your weapon or constume?

On 6/30/2016 at 9:50 PM, Yashuoa said:

In addition, do you people also have at times that the ribbon of the bangle suddenly disappears and only reappears if you unequip/reequip your weapon or constume?

There is a bug, that they know about, that causes this.

On 6/27/2016 at 3:54 AM, Torunder said:

I agree 100%! The possibilities are endless!!  -s  i g h-

I myself don't get why Force Masters use bangles, more so with the attached ribbons. A book, staff or even a floating shroud would have been better. In the case of the staff, it's pretty much the case like assassin and warlock, both have similar weapons but the other doesn't use it.

U dont get why force masters use bangles ... ok. i dont do either.

But tbh i just love these bangles, they look sooooo good so much better than a boring staff or book.

I love the idea of using a weapon like this *-*
And yep, i also vote for more colours of the bangle tail :DD

• 2 weeks later...

Funny I have the exact opposite problem. MY BANGLE IS TOO FRIGGIN HUGE! Like my arm clips into the bangle, because weapons are naturally larger on Gons for whatever reason. My character has the smallest possible hand size (which really doesn't look weird on her at all) and yet this HUGE bangle is just clipping through her entire body. Honestly I wouldn't mind if there was a way to make the bangle invisible because that would actually look a lot more awesome than this tail flinging all around. 

Sometimes in dungeons the weapon will disappear in the middle of an intense boss fight and it would look pretty awesome that way. It actually looked like my FM was using her bare hands to through each ball of fire and ice. But if you can't do that, at least give us a pink tail available that is attached to a cute looking bangle, because honestly the OP is right, we need more designs.

On 19/7/2016 at 7:18 PM, ARC1276 said:

Funny I have the exact opposite problem. MY BANGLE IS TOO FRIGGIN HUGE! Like my arm clips into the bangle, because weapons are naturally larger on Gons for whatever reason. My character has the smallest possible hand size (which really doesn't look weird on her at all) and yet this HUGE bangle is just clipping through her entire body. Honestly I wouldn't mind if there was a way to make the bangle invisible because that would actually look a lot more awesome than this tail flinging all around. 

Sometimes in dungeons the weapon will disappear in the middle of an intense boss fight and it would look pretty awesome that way. It actually looked like my FM was using her bare hands to through each ball of fire and ice. But if you can't do that, at least give us a pink tail available that is attached to a cute looking bangle, because honestly the OP is right, we need more designs.

Lol true. I would love them to be either with a better desing that wouldnt look akward or super small, the solid part of most of them if not all, is ridiculous

On 6/29/2016 at 2:57 PM, YamiKokennin said:

er.. right now, FM shoot stuffs directly from her palm...if FM uses a staff like summoner...how is FM gonna shoot stuffs?

The top of the staff could be fire and the bottom ice stance

Archived