Another stuck at 99% download topic..

Deshadi

I've read multiple threads on this forum and other sites, and not one got a response so I'm guessing I won't get one either but it's worth a try. So I decided to come back to Bots & Soul and see if the hackfest has ended yet, took forever to download the client again through the launcher with my horrible net and then when I get to 99% on Stage 2... The download speed literally plummets until it slowly reaches Bytes until finally there's no download speed shown at all. It just stays like that no matter how long I wait.

I've tried repairing files, restarting launcher, restarting computer, flushing DNS, turning off DEP, turning off antivirus and windows defender, waiting, restarting net, running as administrator, running in compatibility mode for XP/Vista/97.... and so on. The only thing I haven't and won't try is re-downloading since it will take too long and not worth it since it'd likely do it again anyway.

Is there a fix for this, or am I just not going to be able to play? lol.

Nevermind, it finally finished downloading. I restarted the launcher and left it minimized, then went afk and didn't touch anything for about 30 minutes.. came back and it finished itself somehow. So if anyone else sees this and is having the same problem, give it a try.

Archived