Forums

Server disconnected

Hire De Lune

3 minutes ago, Tsukitomo said:

Btw, guys you know its not NC or the game, it's us and our ISPs. So ... yeah, whole Central and Eastern Europe... we got shlt providers.

That is totally correct in my case ^^ so my first reaction was to see if my router was blinking ^^.

Then i saw it was fine and logged back in just to d/c right after the game loaded, again ;p

Well, 4/6 members of a party dc simultaneously, never mind that they are from 4 different parts of Europe, it's ISP!

So as Carsie says: Send them dxdiag and contact your ISP cuz something is definitely wrong on your end. 

Yesterday my guildies and i did a 4 man asura run, 2 of us dcd twice each, and i dcd once during that run, we just gave gave up eventually. Today 3 of my guildies dcd during a 30 min mining in ssp. I just created a new character, was doing jiangshi, and dcd again. I give up for today. I really love this game, but it's either latency problems (which are gone for me lately, dunno why) or dc's, the only thing i get frustrated about are the server stabilty.

But like NCSoft says it's probably our ISP's fault...

11 minutes ago, Aoras said:

11% at cold storage

player 6 d/c

2 sec later

player 5 + 4 d/c

2 sec later 

the rest got d/c

i'm alone ;_;

2sec later got d/c

.... my winter mane is waiting for me D:

Sad story pal QAQ I was in your group too...

and I'm still pissed off ncsoft flagged my account for "high risk" to get ncoins :D

my friend had the same sh*t before asked him "what happened at the end?" he said 6months later he could purchase stuff again :D

right now

from what I'm hearing well reading now lol

the servers are unstable and it's not a new thing

had bout 3months break till chi master

and from the looks of it... won't be able get her the 2nd outfit I wanted coz of that stupid sh*t that tagged me as "high risk" and unable get my account recharged with ncoins lol...

maybe it's a good thing if the stability thing gonna continue...

maybe after my premium membership will expire after a month.. maybe I'll just quit for good.. :c

game's good ncsoft unfortunately.. big disappointment, huge even :(((

14 minutes ago, Aoras said:

11% at cold storage

player 6 d/c

2 sec later

player 5 + 4 d/c

2 sec later 

the rest got d/c

i'm alone ;_;

2sec later got d/c

.... my winter mane is waiting for me D:

I have the same story XD

0pZId.jpg

38 minutes ago, Xelo said:

Who knows, maybe one day they'll replace the Raspberry Pis that run the game now with something bigger....

But according to the almighty NCsoft its all of our ISPs fault, every single ISP is at fault :D across NA and EU, its quite amazing that the NCsoft servers are so top of the line and powerful that all of our ISPs would be at fault. 

Archived