What a masterpiece of a class.

Just now, DomiSotto said:

So, nobody is willing to compare Sin vs SF as a fun class (and also in respect to the HM skills unlocks necessity) yet?

Unless those who prefer PvP finally decide to hold back on insulting those who prefer PvE, you might want to try making a separate topic asking this question.

Can't really help you there because I'm more of a PvE guy. Doesn't help that I don't have either class to make first-hand comparisons. :P

6 minutes ago, raik7 said:

This mentality has to go.

Same thing when someone says "BD is only for pvp, useless in PVE".

The BD on my clan do so many party support, the SF on my clan is already 600AP and he's doing a great job as a party support, Asura 4m became even easier with the SF there, he literally gets ALL the flowers and heal everyone if we take damage, Iruga he does 2 shadows by himself while others dps.

I don't play BD, but class seems closer to Destroyer in function from what I saw of it. They can grab (or Phantom Grip, rather... which I think it's a bit worse than Destroyer's grab in that it dislocates the enemies a bit too much, so it's a little more annoying to adjust to it) bosses and block (helpful/vital in Nexus and Asura), though I dunno how versatile they are with their CC options.

Definitely not useless in PvE, regardless. None of the classes are, really. As far as I can tell, SF is no different.

Archived