BRING BACK SIREN PATH PLEASE!!

Sephiella

Leveling my weapon was so hard for me already, my assassin's weapon prices were constantly getting higher and higher, but hey, a new class that I've been waiting for since release.

I didn't make it into Siren Path, also with the Cavern Fungus event, I was forced to go to the much expensive path, and repeating it with Soul Fighter, just isn't making everything better, I have school now, so I can't do as much dailies, and obviously can't do it TWICE, I also have to study on the weekend, and I want to play Soul Fighter, but it's just really hard for me to keep both in balance, I love both classes equally, and you should have a chance to choose which path that you should be taking on, I don't even know why you removed it in the first place. 

oathbreaker path costs 924g and 54s
pirate path costs 885g and 70s 

oathbreaker costs 50g more and dont require much farm for mushin and deva weapons.

Also weve got siren path longer as it should happen, or happen on other servers. so wie wont get it back, also cause its not that much more expensive.

1 hour ago, RainbowDashie said:

oathbreaker path costs 924g and 54s
pirate path costs 885g and 70s 

oathbreaker costs 50g more and dont require much farm for mushin and deva weapons.

Also weve got siren path longer as it should happen, or happen on other servers. so wie wont get it back, also cause its not that much more expensive.

Actually we didn't get anything longer because we didn't have the many many months Asia got with the moonwater path. 

Also by the time soul fighter came out in Korea everyone had years on their main and lots of resources. 

With the way our releases rush, there is no way to keep two characters at same level if the second is just now leveling. 

To OP

Give yourself time. It might be harder but just level on spare time and work on your main. Getting to 500ap on your main will give you the income that eventually will allow you to gear up your soul fighter. 

1 hour ago, TecoTek said:

btw

Im atm at awakened siren stage 10 (i had a break for like 2 months or sth) and i was wondering if i should just keep upgrading or start from new ...

You're gonna get screwed over when after True Siren. With needing double the amount of stingers, people on oathbreaker would need.. 

But I don't think it would be faster to start over.

The reason why people keep nagging that it's much expensive is because not many people realize that we have much more gold in game now. Each of the purple dungeon dailies in Silverfrost give tons of gold and you can easily run them with 400-500 AP depending which dungeon.

4 hours ago, Lunakitty said:

The reason why people keep nagging that it's much expensive is because not many people realize that we have much more gold in game now. Each of the purple dungeon dailies in Silverfrost give tons of gold and you can easily run them with 400-500 AP depending which dungeon.

Some people can easily run these dungeons, but not all...continued wiping really discourages this...which is probably why I should've left already.  Once you hit end game you realize Blade and Soul is a very hardcore game.  Silverfrost purple dungeons are just way beyond PUGs I've been in...

3 minutes ago, Knightsire said:

Some people can easily run these dungeons, but not all...continued wiping really discourages this...which is probably why I should've left already.  Once you hit end game you realize Blade and Soul is a very hardcore game.  Silverfrost dungeons are just way beyond PUGs I've been in...

You have had bad pugs then. With main story's gold it is simple to reach around 400-420 AP which is enough to do Avalanche, Necropolis and Lair. When ever my alts have been around that AP I have started spamming those dungeon at least once a day. Material costs are high but otherwise it's very simple and not even hard to do the dungeons.

The time you spend grinding the materials for Siren path is waaaaaaay higher than the time you spend doing dailies to cover the gold difference.

Good luck doing 24m BSH/Poh to get your siren/pirate weapons, farming Mushin's tower to get Deva weapon... Farming OLD 45 dungeons to get Refining Stone.

Oathbreaker is more expensive? Yes, but it doesn't make you farm such boring and dead old content.

HM 5 here, still using true siren stage 5, why? i don't like pvp, and the weapon offering i need to continue evolving can only be acquire from faction merchants, you need a rank to buy it or trade zen beans, i don't do faction quest and arena so i guess i'm stuck with it.. there is no other way to evolve my weapon or i can start from scratch again, hongmoon weapon which is a lot of work again trying to get the offering weapon. I shouldn't have listen to follow the siren/pirate path :(

1 hour ago, Gothi said:

HM 5 here, still using true siren stage 5, why? i don't like pvp, and the weapon offering i need to continue evolving can only be acquire from faction merchants, you need a rank to buy it or trade zen beans, i don't do faction quest and arena so i guess i'm stuck with it.. there is no other way to evolve my weapon or i can start from scratch again, hongmoon weapon which is a lot of work again trying to get the offering weapon. I shouldn't have listen to follow the siren/pirate path :(

Im sorry but honestly... with how much pvp there is in most (if not all) servers, specially on low lvl maps, saying that is like saying "i guess im stucked with awakened breeze since i dont wana run yeti to get my weapon". I dont think you can even get it with zen beans to start with, at least i couldnt at the time i was upgrading my weapon. All faction dailys are pve af, go kill this mob, pick 3 of those things, pick 5 of those other things, go kill that stronger mob. There is only ONE pvp quest and ONLY in misty wood, which you can just not do... there are another 5-6 quests in misty wood which are all pve. You can get to the rank you need to purchase that weapon in 2 days, 3 top, you just have to go back to lowbie maps and do those faction quests. Then all you need to do is go to misty woods, kill some faction mobs till the bosses spawn then kill the bosses to get emblems and you are done...

If you are on the most populated faction in your server the chances youll even seen players from the other faction is very very low, and if you do... just leave! If you die, its just like dying in pve, there is no penatly from dying in pvp so i dont understand why people are so upset about it.

You are not forced to kill other players for it, you just have to put the faction unifrom, which tags you for pvp but doesnt mean you have to pvp for your weapon. You dont even seem in a rush to upgrade your weapon since right now you are planing on staying stage 5 forever, so if you see pvp, or you get atacked just leave and do it later or another day!

I understand and respect ppls wishes of not pvping, but getting that weapon is 100% pve.

2 hours ago, Gothi said:

Yup it basically pve still like unicorns said. Beside if you were to upgrade your necklace for breakthrough you'd still need to do it eitherway. I think it's a good time to start farming those emblem since some soul fight might be doing it already for their necklace and if your with the dominance faction.. it be even faster. Even without rank yet  you can start farming those emblems then afterwards slowly rank up by doing faction quest starting from cinderland to misty. 

14 hours ago, Sephiella said:

Leveling my weapon was so hard for me already, my assassin's weapon prices were constantly getting higher and higher, but hey, a new class that I've been waiting for since release.

I didn't make it into Siren Path, also with the Cavern Fungus event, I was forced to go to the much expensive path, and repeating it with Soul Fighter, just isn't making everything better, I have school now, so I can't do as much dailies, and obviously can't do it TWICE, I also have to study on the weekend, and I want to play Soul Fighter, but it's just really hard for me to keep both in balance, I love both classes equally, and you should have a chance to choose which path that you should be taking on, I don't even know why you removed it in the first place. 

you have school now? well then, i have worked since i started playing and from monday to saturday the only thing i do are the daily chalange dungeons (sometimes one or two more dungeons) and only that, i'm sitting on true breeze weapon and will upgrade my accesories to outhbreaker wich i can make 1 upgrade a week.

Archived