Forums

pvp question

Yashuoa

Can someone shed some light on how good  will soulfighter be in pvp?

How would you rank them overall in arena? Good, average, bad?
Any classes that its good against?

Any classes that its bad against?

Thanks in advance.

I can not speak educatedly from experience with it yet, but my first impression is bad. It looks like a Jack of trades but a master (Not even a novice) of none. Virtually no Defenses and virtually no goodies from either class that I see. I stopped playing a couple months ago because of all the BOTS and Hacks (Not sure if that is fixed yet)....I was really looking forward to this class but so far it is a BIG disappointment for me....

Hes talking shit, its fkn broken class with contant air combos, iframes(8 of them), burst (z+v+fffffffff after air combos usualy), prety troll block with 6 sec stun cd, plenty cc, C for 5 iframes, z buff x heal is retarded.... Whats there to hate :)

Yeah im pretty confident with proper training sf is reaaaaaaally viable. I just still often mess shit up myself and therefore lose. Only class i still havent any idea how to beat is FM (just end up beeing perma frozen without beeing able to face fm) and stun/daze locked... if anyone got any idea vs fm id love to know ! ^^

Cya PEST

then i must royally suck then im lvl 50 hm3 and i cant get out of the 1400's idk what im doing wrong but every class i fight i loose.. i fought summoner and lost bd lost..bm los.. destroyer lost..  kfm stunned locked me to death. fm freeze stun freeze sin just perma invis

Yeah im only 1500ish atm too but i start to figure out i have to respcc vs each clas even more then i do on my wl =/ Counter for example is easy vs most melees its the 3sec cd i figured and all ranged classes the 6 sec with stun. Vs BD i use Knockdown 3 and vs destro the stage 4 rmb that chills on crits, havent played that much yet since im heavily investing time in pve but in the end the key to succesfull SF will be using q/e wright since its our primary defensive mechanism.

Archived