Yo, NCSoft, you owe me a heaven's mandate reset

DeaHamlet

We were about to kill the boss and the whole thing crashed and everyone DC-ed and...

My heaven's mandate daily entrance is USED UP.

You (edited). It's on the damn daily.

Update: apparently your system lies and I can still enter. But you owe some random a damn ivory scale that he lost... 

i entered Cold storage random once only to notice my entire party was people with ~400 AP or less, we wiped at the boss (obviously) so i left the dungeon but then i could not do it anymore because i got ID.

what the hell?

ID does not get used up till boss dies, what can happen with cold storage is that you join a grp that has done the first boss already then your ID goes poof so don't join grps in progress for that dungeon.

1 hour ago, Cor said:

ID does not get used up till boss dies, what can happen with cold storage is that you join a grp that has done the first boss already then your ID goes poof so don't join grps in progress for that dungeon.

Not only this but if you START the first boss it will invalidate you going into the dungeon at all again to kill the 1st boss. Even if you wipe or get dc'd. 

2 hours ago, Kitah said:

Not only this but if you START the first boss it will invalidate you going into the dungeon at all again to kill the 1st boss. Even if you wipe or get dc'd. 

That is not true.

Lol nobody read the update line? 

Anyway. 

Dungeon tab had heaven's mandate with a 7 hour cooldown. 

I don't know why they put "in progress" dungeon lockouts on there. It's either on cooldown or it's not. 

Still owe some guy an ivory scale for the attempt that got busted. I can just imagine poor people in labyrinth... Ugh. 

4 hours ago, DeaHamlet said:

Dungeon tab had heaven's mandate with a 7 hour cooldown. 

I don't know why they put "in progress" dungeon lockouts on there. It's either on cooldown or it's not.

I feel, that, in progress is just as important as completed.. 

You use completed, when all bosses are done, and you just need to know, when they reset.

You use in progress, when one or more bosses are still alive, and you need to know, how much time you have left to kill them in.

Sure.. with just CS and HM, there isn't much need atm, because they only have 1-2 bosses.. but if longer raids, such as in WoW is ever implemented, and on a weekly lockout, it is just as valuable as the completed time.

Archived