Forums

What new class should BnS add next?

typical24

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bow or Spear classe Would be very very nice! No guns please!!  Maybe fan dancing But without any race Bounds OR Bound to Yun

(Why there so much attention to that Shortlegged kids with ears? Dont see ANYTHING that i like in them)

On 2016. 07. 23. at 1:31 PM, Executionz said:

Dude, a KFM is basically a monk.... now if you're thinking of the monk from WoW that also heals and does damage, then we have Soul Fighter for that....

this is what im thinking about when i talk about "monk"
check the short video of Skyforge's monk. This class is a must to be in b&s. perfectly fits into the martial arts (ofc in skyforge the monk's skill effect are more sci-fi-ish, so prolly in b&s it should be made with different skill animations). it is an awesome class though

When talking about monk, we think of:

-Monks fights with fists, like our KFM.

-Monks fights with pole, like Skyforge's Monk.

Both of them are the type who uses material arts to fight.

There are also Monks that are spellcasters. If you read old Asian tales, you will often see when a monster is haunting someone, a wandering monk appears, dealing with the monster via mystic power (of Buddha, of faith, of whatever). They often carries around a staff, like this:

tumblr_o2ptlfOJcs1uzsh1to1_500.png

21 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

When talking about monk, we think of:

-Monks fights with fists, like our KFM.

-Monks fights with pole, like Skyforge's Monk.

Both of them are the type who uses material arts to fight.

There are also Monks that are spellcasters. If you read old Asian tales, you will often see when a monster is haunting someone, a wandering monk appears, dealing with the monster via mystic power (of Buddha, of faith, of whatever). They often carries around a staff, like this:

tumblr_o2ptlfOJcs1uzsh1to1_500.png

Could see this actually be possible. Since blade and soul likes to re-use other classes weapons and slap it on the new class

Could use summoner staff Models as the new monk class weapon. For Jin,Gon, and Yun races :o

20 minutes ago, tuannifur said:

Could see this actually be possible. Since blade and soul likes to re-use other classes weapons and slap it on the new class

Could use summoner staff Models as the new monk class weapon. For Jin,Gon, and Yun races :o

Or another spellcaster. We have staff skins that looks good for Necromancer class. Think of Stalker and Profane.

Time to realize Neruko's dream :D

@Alysha Hawkeye
I am not an expert as you are. now I understand why people were referring to KFM. I didn't know monk has so many types. I thought they are just staff or spear user melees with maybe some magic supportive or buff skills.
Anyway, I'd love to see a monk like that or a spellcaster one that u also mantioned. ahh and Necromancer is also a good idea. there are some badass class ideas, yet I'm still afraid if there is going to be a new class, it's gonna be some stupid gunner or archer or something. (or maybe they could be cool, too, and I just have a very bad imagination)

Best class would be called ''Fixingthedamnserver'' -would actually make lots of ppls happy.

Its skills would be -increase FPS and DeFreeze screens for 10 sec BEFORE boss fight 

During boss fight will automatically adjust your graphics for best performance and optimise -skill would be called ''Saviour'' and would have no cd whatsoever...

Other skill would be ''Teleport '' -allowing him to teleport players to him in dungeons.

Its ultimate skill would be ''Return'' (which will call back the players that left the game already)

Bring this class;)

34 minutes ago, Windy said:

Best class would be called ''Fixingthedamnserver'' -would actually make lots of ppls happy.

Its skills would be -increase FPS and DeFreeze screens for 10 sec BEFORE boss fight 

During boss fight will automatically adjust your graphics for best performance and optimise -skill would be called ''Saviour'' and would have no cd whatsoever...

Other skill would be ''Teleport '' -allowing him to teleport players to him in dungeons.

Its ultimate skill would be ''Return'' (which will call back the players that left the game already)

Bring this class;)

Salt thrower :D

• 2 months later...
On 25/07/2016 at 5:16 PM, Na Ahri said:

Tencent_quote_on_new_class.jpg

You can read the full article here http://mmoculture.com/2015/11/blade-soul-tencent-games-reveals-9th-playable-class-at-annual-event/ and NCSoft hinting a never seen before class to be revealed later this year. I'm guessing a gunner type or archer type. 

as you can read in the answer it say "it will not be a hybrid, and has yet to appear in the game before". there are gunner and archer npc in game, so gunner and archer classes are automatically excluded

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived