A Umbrella Class?

Littlerusty7

Here is a idea I have for a new class, it'll be a class that uses a umbrella, as a weapon. I'll this first, I think it should be a Yun only class. Now let me explain, it's because of 2 or 3 reasons. the 1st one is, the Yun has no classes that makes it special, the Jin have Assassin, the Gon has Destroyer, and the Lyn have 2, Summoner and Blade Dancer. and the Yun has classes that all that other races have, the blade master, kung-fu master, force master, and now soul fighter (which I did make, but that's not the point.) So, I feel that the Yun should have it's very own class to stand out, aside it being female only. 2nd is that it only can make sense, They are both elegant and beautiful, so why not. 3rd is that it could be (it depends on how the combat works with the class they decide) a melee/ranged class. They could either use the umbrella or a sword in the umbrella for melee, and for ranged, it could also be like a gun. So please comment on what you think :3 (and yes, I do understand that maybe they don't want gender-locked classes -.-)

While different for sure, BD and BM I believe are supposed to be close enough to the same class, as to not be different classes, or else, why not give Lyn BM?-

As for an Umbrella class, sounds akin to what we've seen in RWBY.

If the umbrellas are oriental-styled and the moves are martial-arts like rather than....err, the penguin from batman XD then this could be very cool. But I'm against it being yun-only, Id rather have it for jin as well. I don't play female characters.

I have an idea too..

But instead of a umbrella, it's a frying pan.

This idea seems really weak.. and you don't actually have a class.

Basicly, you just want a Melee (Blade Master) that uses a umbrella, or a Ranged (Something like a hunter?) with an umbrella (as a gun).

You could also just have a magic user.. like Hagrid.. hiding a wand inside his umbrella..

But as I said, you didn't come up with a new class, you just gave us a weapon that you would like to see used.

It really doesn't add anything to the game imo.

If kung-fu master wasn't so much like a double-fan class and soul-fighter so much like a single fan class I'd go for this (I hate the look of those weapons)...

Anyway, a fan class could work - they'd use ponpons as a weapon (akin to cheerleader) - KIDDING!

Actually the fans (Tessen) were used mostly by men as hidden weapons or backup weapons.

The fan class idea was created before the Soul Fighter even existed. I would play it as a male Jin though. I think this class is best suited for Jin and Yun =)
http://www.bladeandsouldojo.com/topic/124890-iron-fan-master/

The Iron Fan Master is a mass group project that I took part in, and Julianne was kind enough to help us out as well. Please support. We want Team Bloodlust to see it!

On 6/14/2016 at 7:52 PM, Kurokazu said:

giphy.gif     1465953066993726.gif?1465953066

14659532302532746.gif?1465953231

;)

@Inugami
Totally taking every opportunity I get to share it xD

@Kurokazu

Love of the fan (and this gorgeous man) must be spread >:D

Also! I believe this particular type of fan was even strictly used by men, was it not? It would be an utter shame to restrict this to being yun only, it would be so elegant to have on males (I'd also be playing a male jin! XD)

5 minutes ago, Inugami said:

@Kurokazu

Love of the fan (and this gorgeous man) must be spread >:D

Also! I believe this particular type of fan was even strictly used by men, was it not? It would be an utter shame to restrict this to being yun only, it would be so elegant to have on males (I'd also be playing a male jin! XD)

I don't know his name, but he is my spirit animal *_* <3 LOL

I'm sure there were women that also used the Tessen, but in general it was a male's weapon. Fantasy and Hollywood turned it into a female weapon. Tsk tsk >< lol

3 minutes ago, Kurokazu said:

I don't know his name, but he is my spirit animal *_* <3 LOL

I'm sure there were women that also used the Tessen, but in general it was a male's weapon. Fantasy and Hollywood turned it into a female weapon. Tsk tsk >< lol

he is my spirit animal <-- Best comment ever XD

Shame on you, Hollywood. Fans are manly! D< We need this. I mean, imagine the fan skinning potential. I'm already designing a pre set for this in my head, lol >>;

7 minutes ago, Inugami said:

he is my spirit animal <-- Best comment ever XD

Shame on you, Hollywood. Fans are manly! D< We need this. I mean, imagine the fan skinning potential. I'm already designing a pre set for this in my head, lol >>;

Oh you have no idea how much the skin *cricket* in me will come out like a raging tiger. I WILL COLLECT ALL FANS!!!! O_O Hahahaha

I already have a concept in my head with the outfits I would use and everything.....and I don't even know if it will ever happen. It's depressing lol

Archived