My last post.

Ra9eQuit

Hello there BnS community,

My name is Ra9eQuit and I am a Blade and Soul player ever since it got released. I loved the game a lot and spend hundreds of hours playing it to LvL 45 with every class and then to LvL 50, maxed out my gear, played Ranked PvP and got into Platinum (almost Diamond with my Destroyer <3) and met a lot of people who got my friends later on.

This post is dedicated to the lovely BnS community that I left about 3 weeks ago until all the problems may be solved.

Blade and Soul is one of the best games I have ever played, maybe even the best game in itself. Design, artwork, gameplay, class variety, combat, story, visuals, character creation... Everything was so perfect... but wait. Thats about it.

Everything else about this game, is complete trash. It took me a while to realize it but it is true like they all said. The community is horrible, the devs are non existant, the servers are made out of paper, which causes the lovely lag of this game, PvE is extremely forced, the end game grind is real, especially after the last patches, and the most important thing, COMPETITIVE GAMEPLAY IS NOT SUPPORTED BY ANY MEANS. All these things, keep me away from playing it. Yet I didnt even count up the personal and technical issues I had with the game which were ridiculous as well.

Anyway, I will leave this game with my friends for a while and I assume it will whether die out, or they will fix the problems (which is very very unlikely and truly tragic). Until then I will play better games like Overwatch and League of Legends which might even be inferior games in terms of content and gameplay, but at least there I feel like the devs are actually caring about the player and dont let you down every patch. This game is a tragedy.

-Ra9eQuit

Ok  first of all.....good luck!

Next:

The game is designed to do PVE and PVP in order to progress, been that way since 2007-2009 when it first released, that was no secret and since its a MMO RPG game....grind is normal, and always has been in those type of games.

If you play the game to just do arena you dont need any upgrades anyway since everything is equalized.

Competitive gameplay exists, Soulstone Plains, Whirlwind Valley etc...

If you cant keep up with the pace of the game you are better off leaving.

Wish ya well.

Archived