Skill points in arena

KroZzs

Hi just a question or an idea which as probably been said before but just in case, will we ever get an arena where everyone will be given the same amount of skill points and hm skills, i feel like this game would be so much easier to play as i personally and im sure a few other people dont want to be grinding down pve just to have a better chance in arena. Also does anyone know if this will become a reality?  

Thanks KroZz

There would be absolutely no point to play this game for those who only want to pvp. They would just need to create a character and that's all. Also, don't forget how the skill points system works, how would you remove / keep points you don't have in pve ?

this is exactly why this game cannot be fun competitive game for masses, most working/studying gamers just dont have that much time to do old school korean grind.

lots of my old guildies, looking for a good pvp game just couldnt stomach the mmo part of it. I know the devs are trying to make the game pve/pvp centric to keep it loyal to lore but...

they should have just made a system like Guild Wars 1 did, in which you can create PVE/PVP (normal) characters and PVP only characters that can only exist in lobby style small

instances and guild halls but have access to all skills and variety easily.

4 hours ago, Mortys said:

There would be absolutely no point to play this game for those who only want to pvp. They would just need to create a character and that's all. Also, don't forget how the skill points system works, how would you remove / keep points you don't have in pve ?

Ikr, all those people playing lague of legends for instance... WHY WOULD YOU EVER WANT TO DO THAT?! Grinding hm skills gives the game reason and fun! I´m AAAAAAbsolutely with you on this...

What i also found it quite amusing when a friend told me yday that my hm rmb was for free. I didn´t pay any gold for it, it was completely FREE!!! Just do pvp! 160k beans. No problem!

Some posts are so off, hurts my brain. 

1) "no point playing this game for those who only want to pvp?" That makes absolutely no sense. What are Mobas? What are shooters? Also a reason why I'm still going back to Guildwars 2 - former mmo - is because they put a system where you do a 5 minutes introduction quest and can enter a "arena zone" where everybody has acces to every skill and the same stats. I love BnS' combat experience but it's being hold behind a *cricket*ing CHINA wall of grind.

2) the reason why NC doesn't do such a system, like I mentioned GW2, is obvious (and it has NOTHING to do with "lore" or whatever........): getting all those HM lvls and skills takes time and ressources which gives nsoft MONEY in many ways (BnS is pay to play in korea, a lot of player cash a lot of different stuff to get faster HM lvls or gold to get Hm skills, etc).

So to answer the op, no you'll probably NEVER see what you mentioned - which is sad - because nc doesn't get ANY benefit from it.

Archived