QUIT!!

MutchiXmutchi

ok this is ridiculous,,  i farm, necro,cs both for almost 200+  since merchant release and guess what iddnt get even a single gem,,, lol then they put the gem on dragon express thats good but!!!!! .... my friends got more than 3 peridot gems already and upgraded it,,, so my rng is sucks( well this could be a sign to me :D )  i had fun playing this game and still having fun but if my progress on this rng  is always like this in future well i say no.. i dont want to burn my time/money to get what i want while others get it easily with their luck lol... i lost motivation but i like the game ,,  

15 hours ago, LadyGamerluv said:

So u quit because of bad rng only?

lol bad rng,, thinking back i ddnt get any great things even on dg. ex. ember even tho i farm it 100+ it doesnt even drop, i got my gears upgrade in hardwork, bale+ acce, i ddnt get any gems from trove 200keys , then this merchant event 100ss was the best i could get from it...now another rng that i doubt could get any,,, now if ur on my place do u still hav motivation to continue?.. im having fun being competitv but if this rng stops u from being like that well?..

Your probably just super unlucky, atleast you can just get the gem n"normally" now.

I mean I farmed a bunch of cs and necro, especially necro. Best I could get is kitty ears (tho that's what I wanted) and a cobalt wig.

I'm glad they put the peridot gem though, lol. Though sucks to the people who bought like 300 cs reset to get gem, lol.

what server are you? if you dont belong either in Musihn, Poharan or any other populated server you might as well quit.

Those populated servers got tons of active clanswhere they ran on groups, even your ap is only 400+ they will help you, unlike ion other servers, were you rely on cross-server. I got 2 toons in different accounts, one toon was lucky almost all outfits, accessories he got including the gem, the other got crap. didnt farm necro unless it was on my dailiy, just did cold storage 1 per day. now we have an event which got lots of prizes.   

6 hours ago, Choco Wack said:

what server are you? if you dont belong either in Musihn, Poharan or any other populated server you might as well quit.

Those populated servers got tons of active clanswhere they ran on groups, even your ap is only 400+ they will help you, unlike ion other servers, were you rely on cross-server. I got 2 toons in different accounts, one toon was lucky almost all outfits, accessories he got including the gem, the other got crap. didnt farm necro unless it was on my dailiy, just did cold storage 1 per day. now we have an event which got lots of prizes.   

LOL

Other servers have groups aswel but they prefer to run with their own friends.

Just cause you dont see ppl advertising in F7 over the server doesnt mean there arent any groups.

13 hours ago, Grimoir said:

LOL

Other servers have groups aswel but they prefer to run with their own friends.

Just cause you dont see ppl advertising in F7 over the server doesnt mean there arent any groups.

you should just quit. and to think that you still need to post your crap here before you go, its ridiculous. I play only 2 hours per day, not during weekends, and i still got that gem. I do agree with you though, your luck sucks. Its a sign already. Uninstall the game, delete your toons, stop replying to forums. stop seeking attention and someone who will pity you or share their unlucky experiences.

19 hours ago, Choco Wack said:

you should just quit. and to think that you still need to post your crap here before you go, its ridiculous. I play only 2 hours per day, not during weekends, and i still got that gem. I do agree with you though, your luck sucks. Its a sign already. Uninstall the game, delete your toons, stop replying to forums. stop seeking attention and someone who will pity you or share their unlucky experiences.

here comes another toxic lol  , i ddnt say any bad things about the game or publisher, im posting this to warn other players..  " whole time u played this game and u think ur rng is super sucks ' even if ur a pay2player think twice or more ' if u can endure it.. thats good, well good luck  

On 6/24/2016 at 10:34 AM, Choco Wack said:

12 hours ago, Choco Wack said:

you should just quit. and to think that you still need to post your crap here before you go, its ridiculous. I play only 2 hours per day, not during weekends, and i still got that gem. I do agree with you though, your luck sucks. Its a sign already. Uninstall the game, delete your you toons, stop replying to forums. stop seeking attention and someone who will pity you or share their unlucky experiences.

You rely too much on others, do something on your own for good sometimes.

Archived