HarunoMomo

Bring Back Green Dungeons to the Lobby

Recommended Posts

Can't find a full team after an hour for the Sentinel Ruins or any of the green dungeons where there is breakthrough material that is needed. Bring back the green dungeons to the Cross server please

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Vizzy   

they removed it without even telling us why... What's going on in their brains?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kytt   

I agree this change is beyond idiotic but the reason for the change as given in the producer's QnA is worse: the x-server dungeon list was too long and was too cluttered.

 

Say what??

 

I don't want to let West off easy but I'll note this was decided by NCSoft, not West, but Nico seemed largely unconcerned about it. Shame he's too chicken to admit server merges are necessary and this is just one reason why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
okitaluc   

The game was already unfriendly to new players, right now is a big mess for them, if they don't have  a high lvl char will depend on someone else help to carry them.

 

About server merges: it won't happen before they milk players selling transfers vouchers

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Horrible decision to make considering that other regions get all their evolution items through surveys and we don't. I logged after I considered the tedium of grinding another toon into new gear, and this just helped make up my mind to stay away from the game for good. Not only because of the headaches it causes, but because it's clear that NCWest is going to continue running the game this way and not considering what the players want. Grats on being worse than DAUM, NC.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melodia   
2 hours ago, kytt said:

I agree this change is beyond idiotic but the reason for the change as given in the producer's QnA is worse: the x-server dungeon list was too long and was too cluttered.

 

Say what??

 

I don't want to let West off easy but I'll note this was decided by NCSoft, not West, but Nico seemed largely unconcerned about it. Shame he's too chicken to admit server merges are necessary and this is just one reason why.

Lmao.

This game has one of the worst interfaces in the history of video games and here they're saying the lobby is too cluttered? And the solution is to simple remove them from the game??

That's like saying if your bedroom is too cluttered,  you should just throw out your bed, desk and clothes.

What kind of retarded explanation is that? Are they really trolling on purpose? If they are it's a sorry ass attempt at trolling.

Edited by Melodia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And now because of it the only way to get needed breakthrough materials is to purchase them from the MP. So if you are a new player, you are screwed. And the excuse the lobby map list was too cluttered is BS, you just add another filter for color, it really is not that hard and I would bet only a day's worth of coding. Keep replying and get other to post and lets get them to hear us because as it is now the came has truly become Pay-to-Play!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The decision to remove the green dungeons was among the most perplexing, un-needed and ill-timed in the whole BnS NA/EU saga, which is already riddled with calamities and lack of knowledge of the gaming preferences of the targeted player-base and staunch refusals to update the old game to  what the modern MMOs offer to their players.

 

BnS is blindly applying the template developed for a condensed community in Asia to the wide-spread, time-zone-challenging global population that is also artificially separated to the exaggerated number of servers and burdened with 10x intensified progression.

 

Get used to Faction chat asking for a carry through green dungeons, and, well, be kind and take those 5 minutes if you can to carry a lowbie. 'Cause karma.

Edited by DomiSotto

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't play alts, I'm merely writing here to show support, because.. yeah, disabling green dungeons was a *cricket*tard move. There are a lot of bad players out there, and not giving them an easy option to find and do these dungeons with a 6man, is moronic.

 

Or maybe not "bad players", just not skilled players.

 

Return them to the lobby... and if you must.. make a new tab for them, like how you can change between 6man and 4mans.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Its not about "Bad" Players, its about teaming, social, and if they wanted you to solo it then why even have the brazer outside to search for a team? If you can solo it without leveling higher and coming back, good for you, but lets not call those of use that can't "Bad players" please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

I don't play alts, I'm merely writing here to show support, because.. yeah, disabling green dungeons was a *cricket*tard move. There are a lot of bad players out there, and not giving them an easy option to find and do these dungeons with a 6man, is moronic.

 

Or maybe not "bad players", just not skilled players.

 

Return them to the lobby... and if you must.. make a new tab for them, like how you can change between 6man and 4mans.

Hahahahahahaha! Oh boy, what a comedian!
Hey guys! Somebody born level 50 already!

if you don't want to help the others, don't boost your ego saying "they are bad, no, sorry, they are not skilled" because you look like a pretentious douchebag.
Don't answer this thread if you don't want to help them.
My god, people really change when "they know so much about the game, so pro"
Don't delude yourself, pal.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
kitcalie   

I normally solo them since it helps me learn the class I am playing. That being said, I do not understand the removal of these dungeons from f8. Even if there are a lot of them all they had to do was make it to where ones that you do not have unlocked are not shown. Or make it dungeons you have quests for are shown at the top. That way lower levels can see the dungeons they need and not all the lvl 50 ones.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, DomiSotto said:

Get used to Faction chat asking for a carry through green dungeons, and, well, be kind and take those 5 minutes if you can to carry a lowbie. 'Cause karma.

Well, the problem here is to FIND a NICE guy through faction chat to HELP you. Often when i asked there were answers like "your a noob", "quite the game", "hahahaha XXX cannot solo XXX hahaha"...

 

Soo in conclusion: On the one hand you CANNOT do the greens with F8, on the other hand you would find rarely i nice player to help you. So your supposed to do them solo...but when your a new player? Less knownledge about your class? Still combat problems present? what you can do?

 

Only solutions: friends and clanmembers...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, ManurhinMr73 said:

Hahahahahahaha! Oh boy, what a comedian!
Hey guys! Somebody born level 50 already!

if you don't want to help the others, don't boost your ego saying "they are bad, no, sorry, they are not skilled" because you look like a pretentious douchebag.
Don't answer this thread if you don't want to help them.
My god, people really change when "they know so much about the game, so pro"
Don't delude yourself, pal.

Wow.. just.. wow..

 

Okay, lets slow it down a bit..

Quote

Don't answer this thread if you don't want to help them.

If you would kindly reread my first 3 lines.. thats supporting the problem that is described in this thread.. obviously, I should not show my support, for something I actually think is a problem.. when I don't have the problem....

 

I'm not a pro, I don't earn money on this or any other game.. but.. do you know how *cricket*ing bad some people are?

 

I original sad, bad players.. but instead of going back to edit to just say "unskilled", I thought, this way would make it more clear, that I don't think they are bad really, but just not very "skilled" at whatever class they are playing.

 

What do you want to call players that can't solo the green dungeons, at the level they are meant for? since.. apparently, if it was up to you, they are neither bad, nor not skilled.. Even tho, other people, with the same gear / class, would be able to do so..

 

But, thanks for making this about what to call horrible player, rather than take my support...

 

 

Edited by TheQuibbler

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Some green dungeons are impossible to solo alone. Some class have a much easier time soloing while other class have a hard time due to the class needs to be high level to have the skills they need.

 

With SF came out I pretty much use my main FM just to run through dungeons for the breakthrough items I need. I really can't image someone new to this game trying to solo them since they are just starting and doesn't know the mechanics and or how their class work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Daktaro   
3 hours ago, spongemike said:

I really can't image someone new to this game trying to solo them since they are just starting and doesn't know the mechanics and or how their class work.

^ EXACTLY THIS RIGHT HERE

What's the point of soloing dungeons all day in a MMO anyway?? MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER
Or getting a level50HMblah to carry you? Gonna learn nothing about fighting bosses if you have no previous experience with this game or if it's one of your first MMO's and then some LV50 kills it in 5secs. 

This decision is extremely unfriendly to NEW players especially - people who don't have previous experience and do not have a social group or clan in this game yet. 
OPEN YOUR EYES NCSOFT NA OR EVEN, YOU KNOW, PLAY THE GAME ALONGSIDE EVERYONE ELSE
The servers are not as full of active players as you think. Sure you can see the number of people logging in but how many of those are bots and gold sellers huh?

How about at off-peak times for America as well? Not everyone plays in the same timezone.

 

BRING BACK GREEN DUNGEONS TO F8, PLEASE.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
AmatsuDF   

Don't worry, in 6 months the game will be shut down by NCSoft anyways, so it won't matter if they bring back green dungeons or not.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Melodia   
3 hours ago, Daktaro said:

^ EXACTLY THIS RIGHT HERE

What's the point of soloing dungeons all day in a MMO anyway?? MASSIVELY MULTIPLAYER
Or getting a level50HMblah to carry you? Gonna learn nothing about fighting bosses if you have no previous experience with this game or if it's one of your first MMO's and then some LV50 kills it in 5secs. 

This decision is extremely unfriendly to NEW players especially - people who don't have previous experience and do not have a social group or clan in this game yet. 
OPEN YOUR EYES NCSOFT NA OR EVEN, YOU KNOW, PLAY THE GAME ALONGSIDE EVERYONE ELSE
The servers are not as full of active players as you think. Sure you can see the number of people logging in but how many of those are bots and gold sellers huh?

How about at off-peak times for America as well? Not everyone plays in the same timezone.

 

BRING BACK GREEN DUNGEONS TO F8, PLEASE.

This game has never even TRIED to be multiplayer-friendly and it will likely stay that way indefinitely. It pretty much violates every rule ever written on multiplayer/new player-friendliness, most of them on purpose. Too many to list I'm probably gonna go over char limit. Let's just say... this is the ONLY game I've ever played where it's nearly impossible for high levels to help lower levels EVEN IF THEY WANTED TO, other than just directly giving them large sums of gold, and solo play is actually encouraged for some reason.

Edited by Melodia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I understand the frustration so if people could post something like "I agree" perhaps if we can get enough NCSoft will take notice. If enough people let them know we want this, then perhaps there is a chance we can get them back in the list. The only alternative is to not do anything in which case there is no chance we will be heard. Thanks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now