Bring Back Green Dungeons to the Lobby

HarunoMomo

Yeah new player here and i'm stuck also on green dungs...game dead servers dead...(with lower lvl players at least) no one joins to them dungs...can't find party no lobby option for green ones cant get breakthrough item cant get quest done...etc etc.stuck stuck stuck..is there reason to play this game at all considering this  situation and may others...list is long lol

Was there an "actual" reason why green dungeons was removed? If it was clutter in the dungeon list, a simple filter would have sufficed. And as much as I understand that most of the green dungeons are soloable, some are near impossible to when you tackle them at their intended levels. Few dungeons come to mind, Sentinel Ruins/Augerite Cavern on last boss where the two stooges at the sides just keep throwing stones while you try and kill mid. Or Skyhaven Stockade (I seriously don't get why this one is green).

Look, I mentioned this wish already one day after they got removed and even asked it for the livestream. There they said that they didn't even know that they got removed. Anyway, here were already so many threads about this topic, that NCSoft should now by now that we are a) still waiting for anykind of information and b) wanting them back.

I honestly doubt that they will ever change it back, cause if they would be planning to do so, we should have heard something by now.

Archived