Summoner of Warlock what to choose with 150~200-ish ms?

RIXXIR

Title says pretty all about what I wonder. Because I don't play this game in US my ping just don't have any thought of getting lower.

Since I can't play KFM because of the ping(So sad I just love to play this class so much...it's the only class that I know how to clear tower's 15F) 

and I heard NCWest gives me a new slot for free I want to make new char.

Cuz I want to make Lyn male char I need to choose one class. So with high ping which class do you recommend between the two class I'm interested to play?

I once played Warlock and it was real fun to me but I'm kinda worried about lagging. Well but summoner can have same problem..but summoner's cute and I've never play that class..

Or should I play LBM? I played that class too but I nearly forget how to play the class.

Although the previous poster said summoner, I would disagree, summoner needs to continuously animation cancel (L/RMB) to be really effective, while a warlock is fine with a ping of up to about 500 for both dragoncall and the helix/volley builds, only the helix/bombardment really needs a low ping. for reference I played summoner throughout 45 till warlock came out, and currently main warlock, as the rank 38 tower lock.

However, if you want to PvP, definately play summoner, warlock is just weak in PvP.

I play in EU on EU server, so my ping is also in the 150-200ms range O_o

I have a SM, a WL and a LBD. SM and WL are easily playable at that ping, The LBD is suffering a bit when lag spike occure.

Personally I'd say WL is most suited for higher ping.

Thanks a lot guys! Well I loved to play WL so it would be nice to play the class again. It suits for my lyn chars better than SM anyway cuz I'm gonna make him tall and more of teen-looking. Oh one more question, when can I get free slot? If NC already give us free slot voucher, where can I find it?

18 minutes ago, RIXXIR said:

Thanks a lot guys! Well I loved to play WL so it would be nice to play the class again. It suits for my lyn chars better than SM anyway cuz I'm gonna make him tall and more of teen-looking. Oh one more question, when can I get free slot? If NC already give us free slot voucher, where can I find it?

You can found the free character slot in the store , this show up as the first item.

Archived