Nurse Pohwaran?

Sh4rk3y

• NCSOFT

Hey Sh4rk3y!

That Poharan skin is from Master X Master (MXM) which is another NCSOFT game, an Action MOBA featuring characters from various NCSOFT titles. The first Alpha Test in the West begins this weekend. 

When it comes to implementing back MXM Skins into their original franchise (like Blade & Soul), that is definitely something we should look into and suggest to the development team :) (Bumblebee Poharan is nice too!)

4 minutes ago, Crimsonjrjr said:

I must see this new game for reasons..

Are there any videos or screenshots yet?

Lots of them are out. Check out Steparu's youtube or X Taegeuns.

You can play as Jinsoyun or Poharan here, too.

9 minutes ago, Youmukon said:

Hey Sh4rk3y!

That Poharan skin is from Master X Master (MXM) which is another NCSOFT game, an Action MOBA featuring characters from various NCSOFT titles. The first Alpha Test in the West begins this weekend. 

When it comes to implementing back MXM Skins into their original franchise (like Blade & Soul), that is definitely something we should look into and suggest to the development team :) (Bumblebee Poharan is nice too!)

Ooooh. thank you for the infos!

I will make sure to give it a shot. And i agree, Poh-chan needs more kawaii outfits in Blade & Souls too.

On 23.06.2016 at 4:11 PM, Arohk said:

you must bring some really original ideas into this game to jump into the MOBA genre

there are already 3 big ones, LoL, DOA and Hots. there is also Smyte but thats 3rd person.

This game is not THAT kind of MoBA.

Archived