Newsletter Reward

McNooberton

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Zaptor said:

Any1 know what is the email tittle as?

and the sender?

its "news settler" writing on it , reward is 7 days premium and black penguin pet

28 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

a stupid pet? "unable to trade" So people get 39 copper per account? nothing useful like soulstones?

well im more ok with premium reward cause mine just ran out and couldnt subscribe myself again :p

41 minutes ago, Nylisa said:

well im more ok with premium reward cause mine just ran out and couldnt subscribe myself again :p

But does it apply immediately on collection? like when you apply the code, cause I would have prefered to ave it for later maybe when some outfit comes out and i dont want to get 30 days more just to access the wardrobe for 1 outfit.

Not a big problem, but the in-game item is... ugh. free storage for everyone via premium and wardrobe use i wholeheartedly approve of.  Just getting tired of all the "unable to trade" garbage in the game. I think the entire "unable to trade" needs to be removed from the game, let people sell things, give them away, whatever.

7 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

But does it apply immediately on collection? like when you apply the code, cause I would have prefered to ave it for later maybe when some outfit comes out and i dont want to get 30 days more just to access the wardrobe for 1 outfit.

Not a big problem, but the in-game item is... ugh. free storage for everyone via premium and wardrobe use i wholeheartedly approve of.  Just getting tired of all the "unable to trade" garbage in the game. I think the entire "unable to trade" needs to be removed from the game, let people sell things, give them away, whatever.

If you don't want the pet.. you could just transform it into those sealed stuffs and sell it for 22g. Since all penguin are untradeable anyway and thats the reward probably incase this got abused (my guess).

Prem you could probably use later. I haven't checked yet but I hope that's the case.

12 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

it applies as soon as you use the code so dont apply until you need it

1 hour ago, Shadzar said:

a stupid pet? "unable to trade" So people get 39 copper per account? nothing useful like soulstones?

Or you can make it into an sealed pet stone, sell it for 20g+ or use it yourself and stop crying that you got free stuff for doing absolutly nothing more than checking a box.

Just now, purpleopaljc said:

what about people that are already premium?

Premium like say the 7 days from a student bundle would extend your current time 7 days on existing premium. That is explained on the premium membership FAQ thing.

Well it used to be there but they changed the premium page to no longer include the FAQ part at the bottom.

http://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/premium-membership/

Wait, found it in the signature pack page

https://shop.bladeandsoul.com/signature/list?lang=en-US

What happens to my current Premium Membership if I buy a Signature Pack?

The Premium Membership time offered in the Signature Pack will add to your current Premium Membership duration.

22 minutes ago, Unicorns said:

Or you can make it into an sealed pet stone, sell it for 20g+ or use it yourself and stop crying that you got free stuff for doing absolutly nothing more than checking a box.

dont think its possible i cant salvage it ! guess they thought of that too

5 minutes ago, Nylisa said:

dont think its possible i cant salvage it ! guess they thought of that too

you dont need to salvage it, go to transmute interface, look for the sealed pet stone that take the blue pets. youll also need 10 ss.
7e182485a00a4f9ba7e34780d53ec02b.png

3 hours ago, KlausFlouride said:

Can I trade this for an outfit? That 'gift' is shit. I am already a yearly premium member and I have the ghost pet.

Well then dont use it. It amazes me how ungrateful ppl can be. They didnt have to give anyone anything they decided on a small token of appreciation for subscribing to a newsletter and thats the thanks they get, if it was me just because of this ungratefulness i wouldnt give out anything free in the future.

Archived