Questions about dailies, gear upgrading and AP

Yaong

Hey guys! I've been away for a few months and a lot of content has been added. I've been looking for a spreadsheet or something with the new dailies but I haven't found anything that's up to date.

1. What's the new daily "cycle" nowadays? Which dungeons/places people do everyday that gives you a good amount of coins? Any links or whatever have you, would be awesome. And usually these new dungeons require how much AP to get in a squad?

2. Do people still run Bloodshade Harbor and Blackram Supply chain? Because I saw someone saying the old blue dungeons are pretty much solo grounds now with the new content and stuff and I haven't been able to find squad for those either, so. My server is sort of dead so I can't really tell for sure what people do or don't.

3. I've been discussing this with my clan earlier today regarding gear upgrade: when I stopped playing my stuff was pretty much Siren stage, so today I wanted to upgrade them and I noticed my weapon jumped straight to Oathbreaker from True Siren (I think? I forgot the name), but wasn't it supposed to be Pirate first or something? Because I even saved some purple pirate stuff in my vault because I thought they would be needed like Siren stage. And what about the accessories, should I keep upgrading them from Awakened Siren or are there new purple accessories that I can upgrade from their stage directly, therefore somehow spending less? I don't know if this makes any sense, but it got me thinking because I've spent around 500g or so today with upgrades (I know it gets even more expensive) and I just wanna know if I'm doing it right or if I'm missing out on something that could've spared me a few coins.

4. I already have the diamond gem that gives you AP, is there another gem of another color/type that gives you a similar amount of AP? I've been upgrading today and all but my attack power is still stuck at 455, and I'm pretty much still wearing Mushin's soulshield set too, so given my current amount of AP and stuff, what else do I need to work on to increase that?

Sorry for the lengthy post! Thank you for any help =)

1. ALL Silverfrost purple and blue dungeons (or as many as your stats let you do if you only rely on PUGs), Tower (I can do only up to 7F, can't get past Mushin's Rage in 8F), GHS, Beastbog, Frostscale Basin, Zaiwei Ruins, Soulstone Plains (SSP for short)... that's my personal list in decreasing order of preference. There are some places with dailies lists, but none of the ones are know are updated with the latest dungeons (namely Cold Storage, Heaven's Mandate, Sundered Nexus and Sogun's Lament), all of them amongst the best sources of money.

Having more than 400 AP is the bare minimum to do most of it, 450-500 being quite good for pretty much all of it. Sogun's Lament is the most demanding of them all, requiring high accuracy (110% is bare minimum, ideal is 120%), good crit rate and crit dmg, Scorpio/Awakened Oathbreaker Belt to mitigate Asura's Brand effect (there's an item with a similar effect) and Silverfrost Antidotes to counter the poison from having to absorb Lifeblooms before the final boss Asura does. If you can do that one fine, you can do everything else fine... except maybe SSP, especially if you are melee.

2. Yes. A little more barren nowadays but not impossible to get good groups for them, since they still are good sources of Perfumes and Machismos, not to mention the costumes. Really, it's more Labyrinth that it's hard to get good groups for. People like it less because it's longer than the other 2 and there are no red pulses to let you skip most of it.

It helps when they're a part of something called Daily Challenge, a feature accessible once you reach lvl 50, which is essentially a list of 4 dungeon dailies and 1 PvP daily, 4 of which must be completed in time for the rewards.

3. We had a limited time to get weapons up to certain point throughout old weapon path before we'd get stuck with new weapon path for good. Now new path is the only path. If you still are in old path, there no longer is a branch between old and new path, only new one. So yeah, now it's Profane -> Oathbreaker -> Breeze. Sorry to say you're too late to have gone further into old path, you're stuck with new one now. Yes, it sucks.

4. Only Heptagonal gems, maybe Hexagonal ones, I'm not sure. But there's also HM Energy Stage 1. There are at least 3 ways to get that Soul (goes into its own accessory slot) and it gives 15 AP. 3 Asura Soul Shield parts give extra AP set bonus. 5 parts gives extra AP AND crit dmg. That ss set drops in Sogun's Lament and is part of the best ss set you can get currently. Remaining 3 parts should be Be Ido ones from Sundered Nexus. But you probably should start from a full Yeti set from Avalanche Den first. 455 AP should be JUST good enough to get that one without too much trouble.

Other than that, just keep upgrading weapon and accessories. Getting to True Siren on ring, earring and necklace (in that order) is a good start. Getting Pirate Bracelet to Awakened Oathbreake gives quite the AP boost too, but it requires the rare/expensive Silverfrost Transformation Stones and Moonstones to do it.

Archived