Changes in market are terrible!!!

Terl

Urk... I really hope they change it soon... like really soon. The font is actually making me sick and dizzy... ._. And I spend half my time staring at marketplace too so scrolling from my favorites... urk-- tell me when it's back to normal, I don't think I could look at this for a while-

Besides the problem with the market. The font is blurry, i can't see properly and damage my eyes. In dragon express tab i can't see how many pieces i need for a item, because the font is too small and red.

Please, let there be news about the market already. I prefer the right clicking before too... I literally have to spam click just to get this thing working.

Most of all! The fonts! My eyes my eyeeeeeees! Gaaah a aaa!  And these stupid stupid arrows... *flipstabesl*

Why........ in the world.... would you add extra arrows when there were already TWO  positioned horizontally..... Why?!?!?!?! Now it's so damn difficult to adjust the price/quantity, cause we can't get the cursor to appear in the digit slot.

Totally agree with Terl. Changes that have been made are terrible.

WTF are these arrows that let u put negative price?!  (didn't checked if it's possible to put sth on sale like that, but even if u can't, possibility to input negative price is just ridiculous)

And one more thing... Usually ppl buy cheapest things, but what happens when u buy many items, or bulk that is shown on bottom of list?K5LRnav.jpg?1

I know i can buy by that doubleclick, but why the hell are you breaking sth that was good?

One more problem... one more thing, that has been broken with that "wonderfull upgrade". The peview of weapons from the market is now unavaible, we can now see the skin with Shift+lmb... thanks

On 2016-06-26 at 9:28 PM, JinGhoul said:

I just hate how the font doesn't looks sharp as well as the price input box, so little space to click without clicking on the arrow up and down.

Don't forget that you can't see what price you've entered in silver or copper eitehr because it is cut off.

I can see what I put, but the arrows you guys added have no purpose, sure I can put 5g then hit down arrow on the silver to lower, but at a faster time I could of manually entered what I wanted to pay or sell for

Archived