Changes in market are terrible!!!

Terl

Because of your font my eyes emerge out of their sockets ... Setting the price for the goods became many times more difficult, feeling like a surgeon with a scalpel, the figures indicated price is not visible behind your "arrows". Return everything as it was.

Unnecessary change for the worse. More cosmetic this time, but still...

Right-clicking bars of prices to automatically fill up the values of the items you're selling instead of manually typing them is so much more convenient to me. There was no real reason whatsover to remove that feature.

Goddamnit, NCsoft, stop with this dumbass removals shit, you NEVER get it right. Previous Marketplace interface was perfectly fine.

Right now, the weird arrows block view and glitch constantly. Font is blurry and hard to see. Right click to buy does not work. 

Weirdest part is how the quantity has those basic arrows as well as the normal arrows... it is too redundant.

Got to agree. The font is very fussy and hard to read due to it. Its like I need new glasses fussy!

The arrows when putting in a price is also bad because they cover up what your typing and its easy to accidentally hit them. 

took me 10 minutes to figure out how to put a number in silver to sell something. Had to pixel-birch just to find the one spot that would allow me to type because the arrows.

Was that and the bold blurry font an attempt to discriminate against those players who are visually impaired? If so, I know EXACTLY who to contact about that. OpieOP

Never noticed anything on the font, just I can't right click things in my item bag to find in the market and we can't right click to buy items. Now we have to BASH out left click just to by something

#neednewmouse.

3 hours ago, 855967_1452550250 said:

I cant buy anymore by right-mouse-click ... thats akward.

Took me several tries after madly clicking mouse buttons to realize that buying is changed to double clicking the left mouse button. I seriously thought my UI was bugged. And, that button next to the chart button which has a "Buy" option in it, doesn't always work. Spending money is hard in marketplace today.

5 minutes ago, Yetan said:

Took me several tries after madly clicking mouse buttons to realize that buying is changed to double clicking the left mouse button.

How's one extra click from a different button any more convenient and intuitive than a single click from original button?

I mean it, NCsoft... do you even logic? Seriously, sometimes you goof up in such unbelievably incompetent ways...

• NCSOFT

Hey everyone,

We have made updates to the backend of the Marketplace which seems it may have caused the various issues that has been brought up in this thread. We appreciate your responses and have forwarded your feedback for the team to investigate further. We will be sure to keep you posted with any updates we receive.

Yep, iam a web developer and market is web based. They just put another type of input without testing and without knowledge how input number looks and works. They just dont know how to create proper solution.

it is also very easy to make a mistake in listing now

before typing 900 in the silver section would limit you to 90 silver for each item.

now you would be selling each item for 9 gold if you mistyped an extra 0 -> say goodbye to a good chunk of your money from listing fee if you are you listing a large quantity of items

also, now we can't highlight the numbers anymore?

and apparently, if you hit the down arrow keys when you're at 0, you can list negative prices

Archived