22/06/16 Patch Discussion Thread - Unleash The Soul Fighter!

SGYu

Its the moment we've been waiting for! 
Well, during the downtime lets gather here and chat a bit about whats happening next.

Fire away and keep things civil.

Patch Noteshttp://www.bladeandsoul.com/en/news/soul-fighter-patch-notes-and-overview/

Here are some videos here about SF so people can have a brief idea about the class if you haven't seen them. Credit goes to  変姉妹 , Steparu, Ashley Ng for the vids. (Expand spoiler for vids)

Spoiler

[/Spoilers]

Hehe like that they bring out a class with healing and reviving, so that other can cry that they die, cuz they dont want to move out of a red void.

mimimi the SF is a noob, dont get any heal from him xD

mimimi  SF why u dont revive me xD

Bring the Funny things from other mmos to BnS  <3

While I'm excited for Soul Fighter, I'm more excited for these Hongmoon Training pouches we can receive.  Those gems and moonstones to be precise. 

I'm interested to find out what we can buy with the Black Rose Feathers that have been dropping, along with how many Bravery tokens will be needed for Hongmoon skills.
And finally I can put that trashy outfit (Royal Diplomat) in the wardrobe :V

3 minutes ago, Kitah said:

While I'm excited for Soul Fighter, I'm more excited for these Hongmoon Training pouches we can receive.  Those gems and moonstones to be precise. 

I'm interested to find out what we can buy with the Black Rose Feathers that have been dropping, along with how many Bravery tokens will be needed for Hongmoon skills.
And finally I can put that trashy outfit (Royal Diplomat) in the wardrobe :V

The HongMoon duster adornment should be avaliable in the Dragon Express after this patch, I hope. And yes, the Training pouches will be darn useful.

I'm at least trying the SF out as leveling alts is the only joy in BnS for my plastyle. I don't intend to go ever above True Profane as the endgame has nothing of interest for me, unless the Korean devs decide at one point that Story mode should required Scorpion weapons (at that point, I'd quit anyway without a single "regret" or hard feeling) .

30 minutes ago, Sempra said:

Hehe like that they bring out a class with healing and reviving, so that other can cry that they die, cuz they dont want to move out of a red void.

mimimi the SF is a noob, dont get any heal from him xD

mimimi  SF why u dont revive me xD

Bring the Funny things from other mmos to BnS  <3

Hidden Content

Its times like this that you respond "learn to DODGE, ffs"
*gets barrage of insults in turn*

Ah well...

1 hour ago, WarWarWar said:

good luck now with your SF wep from 0 - scorpio and the fact that there is no more Siren and pirate will make your wallet bleed

SF is not for me but ill take the extra char slot any day to make a noob lv18 for crafting.

I just borrowed a friend gold to upgrade from True Pirate into Breeze before the Nebula Stones became useless and bought pretty much all the mats. And I dunno, never felt Oathbreaker was that expensive to upgrade to Breeze, but this was terrible. :O

19 minutes ago, ander01se said:

I just borrowed a friend gold to upgrade from True Pirate into Breeze before the Nebula Stones became useless and bought pretty much all the mats. And I dunno, never felt Oathbreaker was that expensive to upgrade to Breeze, but this was terrible. :O

try it as x3 times then say terrible lol

I was able to hop on this am, after the update and b4 work....is it just me or is there more then two items to buy with the black feathers? 

I saw a Soul and some kind of hongmoon adornment that I wasn't able to (shift) look@ on my toon.

Seriously is ncsoft even thinking what they are doing?

Changing font in F2 and F5 just like that, it suxs really...

BTW, for past few weeks people were buying resets like crazy in hopes to get merch with peridot and now they are basically giving it for free *insert giggle emoji here*

32 minutes ago, Rog said:

Seriously is ncsoft even thinking what they are doing?

Changing font in F2 and F5 just like that, it suxs really...

BTW, for past few weeks people were buying resets like crazy in hopes to get merch with peridot and now they are basically giving it for free *insert giggle emoji here*

u don't need resets on nexsus and necro

51 minutes ago, WarWarWar said:

u don't need resets on nexsus and necro

Necro prolly has ~1% rate to spawn merch, I was doing necro since event started and only once it spawned. Nexus isn't even possible to complete for half of players.

Archived