Forums

No Rewards When You Lvl A New Character?

Ken31

So it was said on the Producer's Letter before.

For those of you who have been away from the game and are coming back now, or want to check out the Soul Fighter a bit later, we’ll have additional bonuses for returning players and those who level up new characters.

I thought there's gonna be a reward when you lvl a new character, just like from Warlock release back then. There's nothing mentioned about it at patch notes, or did I just misunderstood something?

" The Blessing of Wisdom buff will be available through July 20 and provides the following:

• +50% to Combat XP
  • +50% to Daily Quest XP
  • +100% Guild Points from Crafting and Gathering."

Don't know if it's the only thing about "rewards"

3 minutes ago, SGYu said:

Id hoped for a free Lv 45 character, but its already mentioned that won't happen

The button is in the client, just not activated. I'm sure it'll appear at a later date but it isn't too difficult to level a character to 45 currently. Hopefully they add this feature in soon.

4 minutes ago, Kitah said:

The button is in the client, just not activated. I'm sure it'll appear at a later date but it isn't too difficult to level a character to 45 currently. Hopefully they add this feature in soon.

Huh, that's the first I've heard of it. Yes, leveling to 45 isn't that difficult, but the option to do so for at least one new char will be welcome.

3 minutes ago, SGYu said:

Huh, that's the first I've heard of it. Yes, leveling to 45 isn't that difficult, but the option to do so for at least one new char will be welcome.

Every time I load the client I crash for about 10 seconds (on the character selection page) and level 45^, along with server transfer icons are there. It is also available in other versions, so it wouldn't be a surprise to see this later on.

It only make sense to have a lv 45 char if it is geared as well. afaik the gear given is like true breeze in other region so... it's like better than what an average casual player have while playing for 6 month here XD

8 hours ago, Ken31 said:

So it was said on the Producer's Letter before.

I thought there's gonna be a reward when you lvl a new character, just like from Warlock release back then. There's nothing mentioned about it at patch notes, or did I just misunderstood something?

They mentioned in the Soul Fighter stream there was going to be a new reward for leveling a character as well. I asked if it was going to be the same costume, and new costume, or something else, and they never answered the question.

On 22/06/2016 at 8:00 PM, sedition said:

They mentioned in the Soul Fighter stream there was going to be a new reward for leveling a character as well. I asked if it was going to be the same costume, and new costume, or something else, and they never answered the question.

Ah, thanks for the info. :)

On 22.06.2016 at 8:00 PM, sedition said:

it would be stated on the website.... also ive seen the stream but didnt hear anything like this

Archived