So soul fighter is a DBZ character?

SparklingSoap

this class has no love form me i simply hate it for being a part KFM i don't like KFM's or any of BnS melee class i like long range classes and my options are FM summoner and a warlock i would totally make a SF if it wasn't infused with a KFM and honestly i don't see it as a new class cuz we have FM's and we have KFM's and now to me this class is just a bad mix tape.

1 hour ago, WarWarWar said:

this class has no love form me i simply hate it for being a part KFM i don't like KFM's or any of BnS melee class i like long range classes and my options are FM summoner and a warlock i would totally make a SF if it wasn't infused with a KFM and honestly i don't see it as a new class cuz we have FM's and we have KFM's and now to me this class is just a bad mix tape.

I personally will love to play it, as i personally love KFM, i just don't like the fact i get screwed over backwards on each encounter rigged for ranged classes, what would you like it see infused with FM + SMN + Pet class ? as if those 2 stand alone classes arent wreckingballs already....

19 minutes ago, Archess said:

I personally will love to play it, as i personally love KFM, i just don't like the fact i get screwed over backwards on each encounter rigged for ranged classes, what would you like it see infused with FM + SMN + Pet class ? as if those 2 stand alone classes arent wreckingballs already....

there is nothing worse for me than losing to a KFM from 100-0 hp from all these stun locks,

but hey i can't do much about it cuz my ping wont allow me to deal with that

and for your infused question i actually don't like this concept i want to play classes that are not similar to others (range classes)

the infuse function for me is like a copy paste thing its just lazy

making a class that is both melee and range is an option for some ppl that have no problem playing range or melee

but for me i' sticking with range class i don't like melee and espically with my ping in bns its not really an option to play them

but making a class inspired by 2 old classes is just lazy i don't see SF as a class at all

2 minutes ago, QRob said:

*still waiting the moment when korea realizes that we need a monk class*

long ago they said they are releasing a new class one after SF but so far nothing its probably a lie cuz its been years now

3 minutes ago, WarWarWar said:

long ago they said they are releasing a new class one after SF but so far nothing its probably a lie cuz its been years now

surprising anyway, a martial art combat game without a staff melee like monk is just not complete :/

Archived