Drakeos99

Hyped for Soul Fighter tomorrow <3

Im totally excited for tomorrow for Soul Fighter launch already have least 150g gold and few mats to support my SF to 50 from level 1 <3 and acually learn the class from scratch

Jospx   

It is Wednesday 22nd, maybe Drakeos99 is on Tuesday already?

Anyways, I also have lots of materials, gems and money for SF too. Can't wait anymore :C

henrpe   

One little recommendation boys, buy your soulstones and moonwater transformation stones now that they are cheap because when the soul fighter wave hits moonwater plains, the prices will go up. 

Dabuda   

Ugh I know, I only have about 18 gold on me right now though. that's only enough for 4 stones.

henrpe   

Another thing, if you already have a strong char that can solo some open world bosses you should consider farming some essences for costumes or weapon upgrades.

7 hours ago, henrpe said:

Another thing, if you already have a strong char that can solo some open world bosses you should consider farming some essences for costumes or weapon upgrades.

Or buy them off the AH and mail them to your SF on release

Koor   

We're just hours away from releasing the Chi. I can't even sleep from all the hype.

Zurakor   

Mhh got all Silverfrost Tran Stones and Moonwater ^^ and about 5k in gold and mats, im a bit prepared and hyped *-* 

#releasethechi

Maximus5   

So, I'm guessing (while i wait for my slow-@$$ computer to install the updates) that the new soul fighter class will be using the same weaponry from the kung fu class?