Soulstone Plains A big middle finger to melee

Woooholol

Lots of discussion over gameplay,skill,p2w,fps,ping & stuff. But, truth be told, with 500-550 ap, if there's way to many people the BM wont get loot, even if he is the most pro BM of BNS with best ping,fps. cuz lulz, the boar dies in like ~8 sec.

Having said that, i m 584 ap BM atm, & i generally get loot from my ~500-550 ap days(patch has progressed every1's ap from when ssp came out), unless way tooo many people or i mess up.the combo i use might not be best, or pro, or whatever, but since i get loot, i guess it gets the job done. fyi, my ping & fps sucks (not kidding).

combo- Fissure (3) + Lightning draw (4) as soon as boar spawn => boar chrages (genrally once, cuz still lots of people) => Blade call  (boar is doing the frontal blockable attack) => simple blade call combo while the boar is stagnent doing his aoe & stuff, so full blade call hits. if its still alive, tech chase & ani cancel  (RMB Honed slash, not dragon tounge).then rotate as long as boar alive,including fissure,Blade call if cd over. also T4F1 flicker alwz when the boar is charging/running.
if u have HM block, pop it up after blade call-> lightning Rod, so u wont have to care about red aoe, then just close ur eyes & combo like there's no tomorrow..

ok, dont close ur eyes,, but u get what i mean.
u can use fire build as well, i just prefer light when more people around cuz of Ani-cancel. better shorter burst imo.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 6/21/2016 at 9:17 AM, DattKidd said:

That's what I like to see right there, dude got called out because he spoke some words that are hard to handle, and he stepped up and shut everyone up lol

Thanks Wiri for actually being able to prove your words.

I don't say this to further enhance his ego, just to further enhance his words, it's a game that requires skill to play. If you fail at something, try again till you beat it or find a way to consistently beat it lol

Yes, it's a fact, ranged have it easier but it's not impossible for melee, just tougher. So melee's get bragging rights.

If you just want an easy time, follow the bandwagon and make a ranged then..

Yeah. I found that hilarious that everyone started hating on him and he just showed them all up! Haha! That's what I like to see -- Actually skilled players proving what's possible if you play the game correctly. 

OP here.

Wow, i'm impressed by the video, not because of you. But that the boar stays alive for like 30 seconds+

On my realm he dies within 10 seconds.

Your lucky to be on a realm without farming groups.

guess the problem lies there.

32 minutes ago, Woooholol said:

OP here.

Wow, i'm impressed by the video, not because of you. But that the boar stays alive for like 30 seconds+

On my realm he dies within 10 seconds.

Your lucky to be on a realm without farming groups.

guess the problem lies there.

I'm done with this answer

Oh wow nice. I'm from Gunma too and i know this Wiri dude is a one of the good BM cause he often tank bw / baylee / bb / plog bosses, etc (he tank bw since the time he got only under 500 ap i think - if my memory didn't betray me cause that was around 2 months ago). I agree that we need to learn boss' attack pattern then it will be easy. It's a different case if u never had the chance to learn boss' attack pattern or just started to learn, it will seem like a mess. watching youtube videos helped a lot tho.

Well my main is on crimson and will always be, tho i really tempted to try ssp but i'm just too stubborn to change faction, so i had to make an alt on ceru just to try ssp and to farm soul-moonstones. but even with my fm on ceru (~500AP, around 50% crit and more than 200% CRIT DMG) i can only get 80-90% of the credit, well i'm playing with ~250 ms (lowest ping) usually higher, and constantly under 25 FPS (most setting on 1, already used ctrl+f to hide ppls), freeze for ~5sec quite often happened too so...... I often embarrassed to myself even tho i'm sure dudes won't care, when i die fighting field bosses as a BM with more than 550+ ap, best classical SS ( i thought currently asura x ido 3 5 7), and it's because after i charged forward, screen froze, then i'm dead, and here i was planning to tank too lol.. or when i know Exterminator / Bay lee gonna nuke areas 3 times and i want to use winged protector but screen froze then i'm dead, it sucks...

Well anyway, another topic.

Ppls on games like this always took the easy way, move to winning side instead of try hard making our side winning, and here i thought he moved to ceru too along with some other dudes on his clan (seems i was wrong). Many big clan in faction moving to the other side too. It is my reason why i won't join any clan and won't care abt faction, but i'm still observing tho. Dudes care only abt themselves, causing dramas (be it in clan / faction), then moving to winning side > badmouthing former side. classical.

22 minutes ago, Sill Plain said:

he tank bw since the time he got only under 500 ap i think - if my memory didn't betray me cause that was around 2 months ago

I think I was around 380~ something for a very first time I tank BW.

Level 45 content, was a good memo..

I just hope NCsoft stops releasing new contents until they fix the optimization problem so we can get to enjoy the latest contents they release without problems. In case that really happened! and I wish it does, not only the game will attract a lot of attention but also the forum will carry more useful discussions based on facts and not the excuses we're encountering within the game. (Bugs, Glitches, Fps/Internet Lag,..) cause as far as I can tell, I've seen no effort being made that kinda makes me wanna pay a penny for the game since I'm still going to be facing the same kind of problems .

33 minutes ago, Sm0kinSick47 said:

I just hope NCsoft stops releasing new contents until they fix the optimization problem so we can get to enjoy the latest contents they release without problems. In case that really happened! and I wish it does, not only the game will attract a lot of attention but also the forum will carry more useful discussions based on facts and not the excuses we're encountering within the game. (Bugs, Glitches, Fps/Internet Lag,..) cause as far as I can tell, I've seen no effort being made that kinda makes me wanna pay a penny for the game since I'm still going to be facing the same kind of problems .

Optimization issues with the game? You mean how the na server has high ping? Or the performance issues caused by gameguard? Can't help the unreal engine problem sadly. Though the first two are within ncwests power to fix. They'd also have to do something about their less than stellar premium offerings and they'd have to do something about the grind being as bad as it is before it'd really gain any traction here in the west.

1 hour ago, Shintuan said:

Optimization issues with the game? You mean how the na server has high ping? Or the performance issues caused by gameguard? Can't help the unreal engine problem sadly. Though the first two are within ncwests power to fix. They'd also have to do something about their less than stellar premium offerings and they'd have to do something about the grind being as bad as it is before it'd really gain any traction here in the west.

There are performance issues, I used to play the game fine up until yesterday.  Ever since the hotfix I've been getting constant FPS stuttering whenever I attack and it's making my game unplayable.  A friend of mine also said that their game was less smooth whenever they attack since the hotfix.

Micro freezes happen on my screen randomly in pvp and whenever Terror, for example, is about to aoe, while using Ctrl+F ofc fps goes from 100fps+ to 10~15fps.  I mean yes I know this is an unreal engine 3 game and the game is pretty old since it also runs on Dx9, but that doesn't mean there isn't a room for optimization, in fact, the Russian version of the game in which I tried about 1~2 years ago didn't that much of fps issues compared to this version and I bet there are other games out there made by the same engine and runs on the same dx version that has a way more solid performance than this game. So yeah as I said I just wish they stop releasing new stuff and try to fix any performance issues as much as they can manage first, we didn't see them trying to do so yeah, you get the idea.

On 6/25/2016 at 4:00 PM, LordMg said:

Can someone tell me why pew pews engage pigs and terrors so close to Ak Bul? Do they enjoy seeing meeles killed by it? Or is it on purpose to deny meeles any PP to get more for themselves?

pew pews use the broken mechanism which if they stay close they won't be targeted by anti ranged skills of the NPC. Basically they get the same treatment as melee. But ofcourse there is like 1-2 meters (safe zone) where they won't take any damage and enjoy the benefit of no anti ranged skills.

NCSOFT should fix this! and instead boss should use anti ranged depending on class not how far you are from the boss. That will teach ranged a lesson.

1 hour ago, Woooholol said:

pew pews use the broken mechanism which if they stay close they won't be targeted by anti ranged skills of the NPC. Basically they get the same treatment as melee. But ofcourse there is like 1-2 meters (safe zone) where they won't take any damage and enjoy the benefit of no anti ranged skills.

Wait, what? What kind of mechanics does require to stay close to Big Bad Terror Boss near enemy camp (Ak Bul in my case)? How does it help them in fight with pigs or smaller terrors?

3 minutes ago, LordMg said:

Wait, what? What mechanics does require to stay close to Big Bad Terror Boss near enemy camp (Ak Bul in my case)? How does it help them in fight with pigs or smaller terrors?

Don't know of all that, but in general staying close (melee range) avoids you a lot of anti ranged aoe's that the NPC's does.

And if you find just the right spot between ranged and melee range. You will be in a safe spot where you won't get any anti ranged skils from the NPC and don't take any dmg from his melee attacks. But ofc you shouldn't be the one that has the aggro. Then it's a different story.

@Woooholol - you clearly don't know what I'm talking about. There are bigger stronger terrors near each camp. Cerulean order have Ak Bul (I can't remember how Legion one is named). They have tens of millions of HP, they eat weaker players on breakfast and only strongest clans organize fights against them. And yet during mining pew pews starts fight with pigs and small terrors (those aren't that hard now for me as when silverfrost update hit our servers) as close to it as possible instead of starting fights closer to center of ssp, or even better - near drills. And now I risk getting aggro from this Big Terror, while pew pews stand few meters away from his sight range.

For reference:

On 6/21/2016 at 9:00 PM, Wiri said:

Even with my high AP I can't get 2 boar because the server population (they split) and also my friend are range (Warlock 699AP) and he can't get 2 boar also.

WHAT ! 699 AP and can't get 2 boars?! i just had to quote this one, because in my server; Junghado.. for some reason people camp in SSP and i seen twice amount of that people u show in SSP.. and if u see it you'd never believe it because Terror Health drops quickly! It is also the reason i stop doing SSP with my Melee Main.

My friend 460AP FM, Got 2 boars! No matter if there were more or less people, he always gets it!

On 6/21/2016 at 8:40 PM, Provois said:

1. you have better performance then 95% other players (terrors are alot easyer if you have good fps).

2. you only show how you kill the easy bosses who just drop worthless trash(ok exept maybe suljun but this guy is easy too).

Better show us how you kill grindtooth but i doubt you can because you need ~600ap for having at last a chance to get loot from him as BM.

But what Provois says is right, you should show us Grindtooth.. Since OP said 

On 6/20/2016 at 0:19 AM, Woooholol said:

Or the NPC keeps running around and me chasing him while he does AOES!!! ranged finishes him off while I am out of breath from chasing him!!!

IS quite the hint that its GT..

3 hours ago, TooNoob said:

WHAT ! 699 AP and can't get 2 boars?! i just had to quote this one, because in my server; Junghado.. for some reason people camp in SSP and i seen twice amount of that people u show in SSP.. and if u see it you'd never believe it because Terror Health drops quickly! It is also the reason i stop doing SSP with my Melee Main.

My friend 460AP FM, Got 2 boars! No matter if there were more or less people, he always gets it!

But what Provois says is right, you should show us Grindtooth.. Since OP said 

IS quite the hint that its GT..

I did tell the reason because they split, that's mean they killing boar in 2 mining at the same time, so there is no way for you to get 2 boxes over here.

And the thing is I don't know why but usually on my server, player they stay on the side that boar gonna show later..

For example if North boar show up first, they gonna stay at South..

So just for example summary

- North boar show first but less people.

- South boar show later but more people.

=> both boar die at the same time.

There is no way you can deal some of damage on North boar and then run to the other side cause it will be too late for you to deal enough damage on South boar to get loot.

If you do South boar first you have to stay until the end otherwise no loot for you cause boar gonna die real quick, then it will be too late for you cause boar on the other side already less than 40%, when you run over there it gonna be too late.

Maybe some FM with high AP on my server can get 2 loots sometime but I'm not so sure about this cause I'm not usually talk with ceru

Again here, you are able to get loot, that's what I trying to say to OP.

2 or 1 doesn't matter here.

------------------------

For other question:

- I agreed that phrase he mention about boar but because he said he die in the early comment, I don't know if people die because of boar, so I think what he mean here is terror and boar.

(If he die because of boar then I'm sorry, that's mean he has no right to complain about class, about game just because he is bad at his job, not to mention he said boar die in 10s in his server, boar die that quick and you still die?

- So I assume on that phrase he mention about terror)

And again I already have my explanation on one of the previous comment.

- I did show GT but people said it stay for 1 minute and so on and so on but I think we can just close the topic here

OP doesn't show any video why he cannot get the loot so I don't know because his server are too many people there or because of his gameplay.

He doesn't show any prove to his word so I'm done here.

17 minutes ago, ManurhinMr73 said:

Are you done?
Are you really done here?

Are you really really done here?

Good, now get out. Don't try to get cocky. We get it, you are really good. You are almost a professional. You are a Demi-God in this thread.

Are you happy now?

lol how about you think a way around, what do you call to a person when they are bad and keep complaining about something else like it's not their fault.

For your comment,

Ya sure I'm done and thanks for your nice comparison, I will play with my "demi-god" or "professional" team, friend on my server and gain more stuff, learn more and exps more.

You can just keep playing with "crying", "hiding", "excusing" in your place.

I have no problem with that.

The only one doesn't happy in here is whoever excusing or crying in this post. Lol have a good day sir

NC Soft Really need to fix King Grindtooth.  Even with 650 AP BM can't do enough dmg when the Grindtooth does the charging moves where it knocks down any melee up to three times.  While Range can keep bombarding the Grindtooth.   

HOW IS THAT FAIR NCSOFT!!!

Well, all of this doesn't matter to be honest, as I said Wiri, the problem I'm facing and also a majority of people facing as well is still an unsolved matter. The video you represented showed how stable your fps/internet was which kinda made dodging look pretty easy and manageable even with less than 500ap. People who are actually having fps/internet lag and then NCSoft go like "It's your ISP issue" are categorized into people who had to create range characters that can actually manage to have a better chance of staying safe and getting the loot and people who actually had the chance to be over 600ap is a melee player which have a chance as well to land as much as needed to get the loot with specific skills even if they are facing fps/internet lag (not as good chances as a ranged character has but not as bad as a normal melee player about 500ies ap). So we got a point to agree on here, NCsoft is not doing any effort and if they are, they are not doing in the right direction (Incase you wanna call releasing new content is an effort that should be taken into account, which is not). 

2 hours ago, Sm0kinSick47 said:

Well, all of this doesn't matter to be honest, as I said Wiri, the problem I'm facing and also a majority of people facing as well is still an unsolved matter. The video you represented showed how stable your fps/internet was which kinda made dodging look pretty easy and manageable even with less than 500ap. People who are actually having fps/internet lag and then NCSoft go like "It's your ISP issue" are categorized into people who had to create range characters that can actually manage to have a better chance of staying safe and getting the loot and people who actually had the chance to be over 600ap is a melee player which have a chance as well to land as much as needed to get the loot with specific skills even if they are facing fps/internet lag (not as good chances as a ranged character has but not as bad as a normal melee player about 500ies ap). So we got a point to agree on here, NCsoft is not doing any effort and if they are, they are not doing in the right direction (Incase you wanna call releasing new content is an effort that should be taken into account, which is not). 

The biggest thing his video showed is that his ssp runs tend to have 1/3-1/5th the number of people found in a more packed servers like poharan. It's not uncommon for mining channels to reach hard caps especially as grindtooth nears. They really need to lower the dmg needed to get credit on him.

Archived