Peridot Gem

BuckForte

So I'm wondering about this

ALL Flawless Gems you get from Trove are account-bounded

Why is the Flawless Peridot Gem from Mysterious Merchant isn't account-bounded?!?

Can I file a ticket in Support to get it transfer?
Is this allowed? Anyone tried it?

The reason for this is that previous gems were from cash shop purchases. Only gems purchased from the F10 Hongmoon store (whether that be from trove keys or the chests last time) are account bound. I think since this one can be received without even touching the F10 store, it's non-tradable.

Note: I know you still got 1 trove roll per day for free, but this is the best way I can explain it. If you file a ticket and request a transfer -- NCWest seems to be hit or miss in these types of scenarios. They may transfer the item from you, so it's worth a shot. They will likely not, however, change the item from being non-tradable to account bound. 

Because the merchant is a event per character, Only the character that completed said dungeon can buy and use it. Thats the reason its character bound and support will not transfer it for you. If you want it on another character you need to get the merchant on it to use it.

3 hours ago, Grimoir said:

Because the merchant is a event per character, Only the character that completed said dungeon can buy and use it. Thats the reason its character bound and support will not transfer it for you. If you want it on another character you need to get the merchant on it to use it.

This is absolutely false.  I personally know someone who was able to get it transferred.  I myself was able to get a Hongmoon Energy Soul transferred, and that's not account bound.  As a previous poster said, it can be hit or miss depending on who is looking at your request, but it doesn't cost anything to try.

16 hours ago, Andrewgr said:

This is absolutely false.  I personally know someone who was able to get it transferred.  I myself was able to get a Hongmoon Energy Soul transferred, and that's not account bound.  As a previous poster said, it can be hit or miss depending on who is looking at your request, but it doesn't cost anything to try.

It isnt false, If an item isnt account bound its non-transferable. The fact he got it transfered was a mistake done by support or he simply lied about what happened and they transfered it. Doesnt hurt to try but normally they do not transfer items which are character bound.

I have personally had items that were character bound and non transferable shifted from one character to another by Support.  I also know of other people who have had items transferred, it can be done but I guess it all depends on how you ask.

Well, got the Peridot on my alt yesterday ... I have not decided yet, what to do about. 

I dont't see any difference in this event compared to treasure trove. They should have been account bound to begin with. Whats the difference in buying keys above level 35 for trove or spamming a dungeon (with or without resets) ? Makes no sense at all.

Atm I hope I'll get it on my main too while the event lasts. If not, maybe I consider trying the support-route myself.

Archived