Taken ingame names

Streamline

44 minutes ago, Ketsura said:

I use anime names of my favorite girls for alts. What the problem? lol

What really *cricket* me, it's the Ketsura, wich should my main, is someone that don't even play anymore.

Mhmm? Nothing, never ment to say it in a bad way, I guess. Although if you guys use anime name.. usually they'll be taken, so jus saying that would probably still be a problem to some.. even when they are using a last name (if said last name is the full name of an anime character ex: uzumaki naruto).

But yeh, even if they wipe some people's names, 50% chance they'll take the name you want still. 

Mhmm, I'd probably be annoyed if they wipe my char name, although I'm still playing so I'll be fine. Luckily I don't make others mad too since I have 3 char at lvl 5 with reserved name but my name and char looks are all OC based so it will be unlikely for anyone to want/know/have those name anyway, only the first name.

Just gotta get creative with your names, I made Cloud from FF7 but naturally all variations of his name were taken.. so I named him Zacks Chocobo.. people know who it is instantly (if they know FF7) The only character I had issue with was my new main only cause I had a very specific name I wanted for her but all but the japanese version was taken and it just doesn't sound right in japanese.

Archived