Forums

The Bikini Thread

United17

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

zC4Py5V.png

Took awhile to get!  I wasn't going to get it until I had the two gems from the event.  Obtained roughly 380 fragments before getting two stage 7s in that time (with two other stage 6's that failed upon stage 7)  But now I can run around wondering "How am I staying warm in the Yeti's Den?  Is it the chi keeping me warm?" :p

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/11/2016 at 6:25 AM, WarWarWar said:

wat about dis ?

cool.gif

Yo, sorry for the late reply. I don't usually log in and just go through threads. I personally like Tabasco's toon looks way more than this one since that one is a more unusual look and yours look pretty common.

On 8/29/2016 at 4:50 AM, CJade said:

Yo, sorry for the late reply. I don't usually log in and just go through threads. I personally like Tabasco's toon looks way more than this one since that one is a more unusual look and yours look pretty common.

WHAT!! I LOOK COMMON TO YOU BOI!! AM I BASIC TO YOU TOO!!! I"M OFFENDED DEEPLY!!! I HATE CHU MAN!

(not really :P)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
5 minutes ago, Vanita said:

what are the names of all these bikinis and where can I get them???!!!

Search for Summer in the wardrobe.

I'm afraid you just missed them, they have been available in the store for a couple of weeks before the patch. If you still have some Ice Pellets from the last event, you can still purchase Summer Splash from Dragon Express, otherwise you'll have to wait until summer next year.

Archived