The Bikini Thread

United17

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 27.06.2016 at 8:53 PM, Princess Piggietails said:

I would just like to state for the record that Jessica Nigri is NOT that good looking to put her on the same level as Scarlett Johansson.   Sure, Jessica is attractive, but people mostly like her for her personality and gamer / cosplay lifestyle.  If you removed that from her and had her just be another girl you saw out one day in town, you would NEVER put her on the same level as Scarlett Johansson.   She is a timeless era-defining beauty.   Jessica Nigri can hardly live up to that.  

Basically, it would be like if in the 50's if you compared a good looking girl you see everyday to Audrey Hepburn.   It just doesn't add up. 

:)

I dont care bout neither jessica nor scarlett's life or personality, i just wanted to gib an example of how an average good-looking woman should be in size. I've seen only here that people likes fat or thick thigh woman. Sure you can like it, but i wanted to give an example of general opinion.

16 minutes ago, Kung Fung said:

I dont care bout neither jessica nor scarlett's life or personality, i just wanted to gib an example of how an average good-looking woman should be in size. I've seen only here that people likes fat or thick thigh woman. Sure you can like it, but i wanted to give an example of general opinion.

If anything, Scarlett Johansson is more similar to those "fat or thick thigh woman" than your own character lol

i don't think you realize how skinny your character actually is

4 minutes ago, Turtloise said:

If anything, Scarlett Johansson is more similar to those "fat or thick thigh woman" than your own character lol

i don't think you realize how skinny your character actually is

I think you didnt see any real skinny body. When i made the char its thigh thickness threshold was at 2. Could have made it to -15 if i wanted more skinny? Maybe its the photo what made you think my char is "anorexic" lol. Can you google russian (or maybe american too) models? There is a very rare chance you find one with bigger thicks and i think most of them are like my char <3

On 6/27/2016 at 11:41 AM, Negaimu said:

Hips definitely are not a bad thing. There are far to many chars i run into on mushin that are literally sticks. really tall, really skinny and somehow have big breasts lol.. its very awkward to look at. Like the chars are sick or something. Usually its yun's that are the most poorly designed but i rarely see evenly proportioned jins or gons either. Almost always way to big hands way to big feet, tall & skinny but some how have big boobs lol

it's so difficult to make a well-proportioned yun. at least it is for me. the way their bodies are designed is just...difficult to work with. not like jins who can look great.

not to mention the yun stance makes their body  look even more awkward. i spent hours making my yun.....and i am still not satisfied with the way her body looks. i got so tired of customizing that i just settled with whatever looked remotely decent. :(

• 2 weeks later...

OOMG, the Jin get to wear an Apple Watch with the Groove swimsuit?!:

BAc0QUM.jpg

Hah HA! The boys win this round hands down. DO WANT, you guys.

Alas, I will go wanting, because they priced this at.. twenty five dollars? (really?) I was considering it, but then I realized that Hyper Light Drifter was still in my Steam Wishlist. This one outfit, or that entire game, --and still have $5? lol

1 hour ago, Tabasco said:

BAc0QUM.jpg

Alas, I will go wanting, because they priced this at.. twenty five dollars? (really?) I was considering it, but then I realized that Hyper Light Drifter was still in my Steam Wishlist. This one outfit, or that entire game, --and still have $5? lol

Or 370 g in game. I did that and was money well spent for two outfits, head piece, adornment and 50 corals.

On 7/9/2016 at 0:47 PM, Uhx said:

holy *cricket* nuts so many flat tire thighs jersey like gons

I don't see this as big 'flat tire jersey like' thighs, though she does have hips as I said before.

kvsRgX0.jpg

On 7/21/2016 at 8:52 AM, Tabasco said:

BAc0QUM.jpg

HOLY CRAP!!! Is that your toon because DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN IT SURE JUST GOT HOTTER IN HERE (@Q@)

3 hours ago, CJade said:

HOLY CRAP!!! Is that your toon because DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMMMNNNNNNN IT SURE JUST GOT HOTTER IN HERE (@Q@)

lol thanks! Indeed, he is the Soul Fighter I rolled when I replaced the Warlock. (from the SF thread, here and here.)

Soul Fighters have more fun!  :]

• 3 weeks later...

Archived