The Bikini Thread

United17

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well thats not anorexic man... You should choose ur words carefully next time. And you said this girl isnt fat too O.o

C9cpehH.jpg

Oooooohhhh... i got it, i got it. She has thick legs but not fat. Being fat doesnt mean having thick legs anyway, right? lol im going to bed :D

4 hours ago, Kung Fung said:

Well thats not anorexic man... You should choose ur words carefully next time. And you said this girl isnt fat too O.o

C9cpehH.jpg

Oooooohhhh... i got it, i got it. She has thick legs but not fat. Being fat doesnt mean having thick legs anyway, right? lol im going to bed :D

booty for days o/

7 hours ago, tlnzo said:

8wPQQLa.jpgbns05.jpg

Is there any chance to see these outfits in next few weeks ? If anyone know :) ?

Yesterday I asked Jonathan Lien our BNS Producer if there are other swimsuits coming this summer to be released. He replied by saying: "I would Definitely keep an Eye for more". A little Vague but Yea i hope they bring more in! Yey! Im waiting for this one too and the Red Gon Swimwear :)) 

11 hours ago, Rosenz said:

Yesterday I asked Jonathan Lien our BNS Producer if there are other swimsuits coming this summer to be released. He replied by saying: "I would Definitely keep an Eye for more". A little Vague but Yea i hope they bring more in! Yey! Im waiting for this one too and the Red Gon Swimwear :)) 

"I would Definitely keep an Eye for more" = obviously a "yes" xD

5 hours ago, Yuina said:

"I would Definitely keep an Eye for more" = obviously a "yes" xD

Yea im really really hoping sooo :D

2 hours ago, Strider said:

Gaze and be amazed.

umcZw6f.jpg

ONe7eu8.jpg

How can i Upload my screenshots here in the forums? Please teach meee X.X

On ‎6‎/‎25‎/‎2016 at 8:25 PM, Kung Fung said:

There's difference between perfect body and anorexic one. How you call jessica nigri and scarlet johansson "anorexic" lmfao. Ok you love thick thighs, me too but not extreme ones. For example the gon dancing video a guy posted on first page, that girl is just perfect but i've seen more fat ones.

I would just like to state for the record that Jessica Nigri is NOT that good looking to put her on the same level as Scarlett Johansson.   Sure, Jessica is attractive, but people mostly like her for her personality and gamer / cosplay lifestyle.  If you removed that from her and had her just be another girl you saw out one day in town, you would NEVER put her on the same level as Scarlett Johansson.   She is a timeless era-defining beauty.   Jessica Nigri can hardly live up to that.  

Basically, it would be like if in the 50's if you compared a good looking girl you see everyday to Audrey Hepburn.   It just doesn't add up. 

:)

Hips definitely are not a bad thing. There are far to many chars i run into on mushin that are literally sticks. really tall, really skinny and somehow have big breasts lol.. its very awkward to look at. Like the chars are sick or something. Usually its yun's that are the most poorly designed but i rarely see evenly proportioned jins or gons either. Almost always way to big hands way to big feet, tall & skinny but some how have big boobs lol

5 minutes ago, Negaimu said:

Hips definitely are not a bad thing. There are far to many chars i run into on mushin that are literally sticks. really tall, really skinny and somehow have big breasts lol.. its very awkward to look at. Like the chars are sick or something. Usually its yun's that are the most poorly designed but i rarely see evenly proportioned jins or gons either. Almost always way to big hands way to big feet, tall & skinny but some how have big boobs lol

Stick Gons, cannot be unseen

Archived