The Bikini Thread

United17

Thought I would start a nice topic for once since if there is one thing I will always love is the character creator and the character models!

They say more swimsuits coming so hopefully our choices will grow!

Post your sexy, sweet swimsuit pics here!

screenshot_160622_712_by_unitedstrafes-d

screenshot_160622_407_by_unitedstrafes-d

screenshot_160622_085_by_unitedstrafes-d

screenshot_160622_333_by_unitedstrafes-d

screenshot_160622_999_410_by_unitedstraf

screenshot_160623_290_by_unitedstrafes-d

ss1_by_unitedstrafes-da6xsja.jpg

screenshot_160818_001_by_unitedstrafes-d

ss2_by_unitedstrafes-da6xsji.jpg

screenshot_160620_123_by_unitedstrafes-d

screenshot_160620_280_by_unitedstrafes-d

screenshot_160719_024_by_unitedstrafes-d

screenshot_160721_088_by_unitedstrafes-d

screenshot_160723_038_by_unitedstrafes-d

screenshot_160818_177_by_unitedstrafes-d

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wrong, those are the originals, from the first summer of the game, those u are showing are the 2nd summer or 3rd, I played in china since closed beta started and appeared same like here, first the one we have now, next the other

10 minutes ago, Ulgorn said:

http://www.gameguyz.com/sites/default/files/images/20130108061640.jpg

Those swimsuits are not even the originals, even in closed beta they where diferent. Wht the hell ncsoft? Those didnt need to be censored/reskined for a western audience i wish they where the originals

Ok nice Hijack 1st of all.

Second the images you posted are of the watermelon event swimsuits they're not the same.

Third look at my second picture where she's about to fall out of that top. How do you figure that's "censored"? LMAO

On 6/19/2016 at 9:07 AM, Ulgorn said:

http://www.gameguyz.com/sites/default/files/images/20130108061640.jpg

Those swimsuits are not even the originals, even in closed beta they where diferent. Wht the hell ncsoft? Those didnt need to be censored/reskined for a western audience i wish they where the originals

On 6/19/2016 at 9:17 AM, Ikitclaw said:

Wrong, those are the originals, from the first summer of the game, those u are showing are the 2nd summer or 3rd, I played in china since closed beta started and appeared same like here, first the one we have now, next the other

Just to clarify a bit--

The one's we got in closed beta, aka this one:

20130108061640.jpg

These one's were FIRST to come out in Korea. AKA, 2013 Beach costumes. BnS China got these in 2014.

As seen here:

http://bns.power.plaync.com/wiki/%EC%88%98%EC%98%81%EB%B3%B5

Korea released the re-color of the 2013's one's in 2014 PLUS another set, which was this: 

5EU5YB8.png

And the wiki like I posted shows ALL current summer costumes so far.

3 minutes ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

This one comes from an event where you grind watermelon slices for like a week (they don't get rotten in the meantime, do they?) and exchange for the outfit.

Let hope NCWest won't put it into a box by the time the event is launched

I think they're just gonna release all summer costumes in cash shop weekly, idk. Only 2 swimsuits I want anyway. @_@

4 hours ago, Jem said:

I think they're just gonna release all summer costumes in cash shop weekly, idk. Only 2 swimsuits I want anyway. @_@

No doubt. WE just got the impulse buyer ones right off. I got some but they not the best although I do think the Jin version is one of the best swimsuits. The Gon is just ok and the Yun is pretty terrible.

20 minutes ago, United17 said:

No doubt. WE just got the impulse buyer ones right off. I got some but they not the best although I do think the Jin version is one of the best swimsuits. The Gon is just ok and the Yun is pretty terrible.

What omg Jin ones are worst swimsuit i ever seen, in any game. Gon and yun are pretty cool.

My main is Jin, that gross top, and those omg deformed shoes, its total fail.

7 hours ago, Alysha Hawkeye said:

This one comes from an event where you grind watermelon slices for like a week (they don't get rotten in the meantime, do they?) and exchange for the outfit.

Let hope NCWest won't put it into a box by the time the event is launched

i certainly hope the next Jin swimsuit release in NA will not be this one ... it's like the exact same design as the first one ... and both really ugly in my opinion 

i want this pink one with a back pocket:

dd7d3a0351257fa737387670c6168a19.jpg

19 hours ago, Kazuomaruo said:

just wanna ask since ncsoft always release new outfits weekly..  is there a chance they will release a new bikini/swimsuit after 1 week or thats the only bikini/swimsuit they will release for this year?

In the content livestream and on twitter they said they'll release others, but no specifications on which ones will be next or if they'll release all over the summer times

30 minutes ago, Laoshottie said:

In the content livestream and on twitter they said they'll release others, but no specifications on which ones will be next or if they'll release all over the summer times

ty for the reply ill save my hongmoon up to august 30 , they might release good outfits better than the swimsuit.. dont really like the design 

Archived