Working as intended?

Dang, that sucks. 

One of the most reasons why I have no respect for sin players. That class is for *cricket*  low self-esteem players that does that scrub tactic and win by time out for them feel good about themselves. No skill involved.

1 of the many reasons I dislike PvP of this game. Rather than playing with action approach, all we did are relying on "status" buffs and debuffs. On top of that, we've got RNG in this PvP, hit sin, goes evade, tf?

They'll most likely say "it's working as intended, derp..."

What you can do is try to hit the sin in the beginning, then stay on the wall and let him come to you. Since he uses this crap tactic, you should, too.

5 hours ago, Hirukaru said:

The video is called worse sin I ever seen.

1. He won the duel

2. He was smart against a spin 2 win class.

1st:   I wouldn't call this a win. That's just cheap. Ofc there are rock paper scissors matchups but other classes do have them, too. They actually need to outplay the enemy to win, not rely on broken mechanics.

2nd: This isn't my video, I just used the footage to show how derpfriendly this class can be. There are very good sins, who can shred you if you make a single mistake, there are those who combo-stealth for 30 secs-combo... and then there are all time pussins. I respect the first kind, am annoyed of the second kind and absolutely pissed off by the 3rd kind of sins.

The stealth evade thing really shouldn't exist at all. If I manage to fire off a wingstorm into them (it's easily predictable and avoidable, also server desinc helps a lot) ... evade...

I litterally have to play perfectly for them to even come out of stealth at all, they have shit tons of escapes and cc ability, so why permastealth?

This is not a win .this is a lame style fight and i am waiting eagerly for their perma invi build to be taken off for good.I personally encountered some of them in arena also -yet didn't imagined that they would still be at higher ranks .

i wish them a very very deep,hard and long lasting nerf! 

they should remove the speed bonuses that come with stealth - i don't see the logic behind it at all (you can't see me anymore, and i can run away super fast so that you will never catch up and hit me out of stealth).

where's the 'sneaky and quiet' idea that comes with 'stealth'?

Sure, that sin is garbage and scum and all. But at the same time Tenah should feel bad for loosing this on his destro back then. That sin is just spamming blinkstep and in all of those blinksteps we are animation locked and cannot do anything against you hitting us. Redspin knockback into a stun, or use your 4 kd or whatever. Or counter boltsteps. There are so many instances where you could have easily caught him again and again and again and again. This should have been an easy win for the destro. I don´t think Tenah would loose (even on his destro) against a cr4p sin like this again, or at least that i hope.

Things like rng evade should not exist at all that´s true. But at the same time i still find it kind of amusing when warlocks keep saying that they are pissed, because we evade one of their wingstorm hits every now and then that they worked so hard to hit... It´s a 4x16m aoe that hits 3 times. Yes, it´s easily predictable, because the animation is insanely long actually, BUT that does not make it easy to evade at all times, it´s just too huge and too long. There are so many instances, where you just cannot do sh*t about it, even though you know it´s coming you CANNOT do anything about it, especially when they have bastion or sanctum up. You cannot run away, because you cannot get out of range in time, you cannot dodge all 3 hits unless you´ve used absolutely 0 of your dodges before. You can use your c iframe, but then you still cancel your stealth and use up a 45 seconds cd. Oh and we can´t do that either when your sanctum is up. And we cannot even dodge all 3 hits when you´re inside sanctum, because q has no target. So if you use sanctum into wingstorm at the right time, there is legit no way for us to counter that other than rng evade.

There is one way to "counter" rng evade though. Every ability that seals defences, or any ability that pierces defence. Will not get effected by rng evade. I´m not sure if it´s worth glyphing the defence penetration on wingstorm though, because it adds some cd. I believe 24seconds => 30 seconds or something. I don´t even know and bnstree appears to be dead right now. Now it´s working again. So it´s 18 seconds, the lowest cd one. Might be better than defence penetration. Just woodblock could then be annoying, but you (can) play around this ability by turning away and you can cancel woodblock with multiple of your abilities like 2 3 and f. So it´s probably even better if played correctly compared to the 30 seconds cd one. Tbh, seeing as warlocks cry about wingstorms getting evaded it practically HAS TO be superior to the 30 seconds cd, because otherwise you´re just bad crying about sins evading your unevadeable ability.

What i could actually try to do is when you´re using the wingstorm that does not penetrate defence is tab to cancel stealth into instant decoy right before your wingstorm would hit me. Never thought of that and also never seen another sin do that before and that also means you have to be sure that warlocks uses the 18seconds one and not the 30 seconds one that penetrates defence... So it´s kinda hard. But that would actually work.

2 hours ago, N3ro said:

Things like rng evade should not exist at all that´s true. But at the same time i still find it kind of amusing when warlocks keep saying that they are pissed, because we evade one of their wingstorm hits every now and then that they worked so hard to hit... It´s a 4x16m aoe that hits 3 times. Yes, it´s easily predictable, because the animation is insanely long actually, BUT that does not make it easy to evade at all times, it´s just too huge and too long. There are so many instances, where you just cannot do sh*t about it, even though you know it´s coming you CANNOT do anything about it, especially when they have bastion or sanctum up. You cannot run away, because you cannot get out of range in time, you cannot dodge all 3 hits unless you´ve used absolutely 0 of your dodges before. You can use your c iframe, but then you still cancel your stealth and use up a 45 seconds cd. Oh and we can´t do that either when your sanctum is up. And we cannot even dodge all 3 hits when you´re inside sanctum, because q has no target. So if you use sanctum into wingstorm at the right time, there is legit no way for us to counter that other than rng evade.

You know, sanctum has 1 min cd?

You've made a good point though, but you are missing on a few things:

-Aiming a wingstorm well takes a lot of work because due to lag etc. you're actually waaaaya over there with your speedbuff, while your character's shade is displayed where it was half a second ago.

-Getting knocked out of stealth by a wingstorm isn't disastrous, you can easily restealth, swap, blind etc. and laugh at us while we wait for our 18 sec aoe to come off cooldown

-It's *cricket*ing hard to keep track of you, sins in stealth are almost invisible to me (my eyes aren't as good as they used to be), so I am having a really tough time finding you once you move into another direction, thus causing me to loose eye contact

-You don't even need to be stealthed, you have enough cc to keep the warlock busy until you can restealth.

-18 sec wingstorm means NO HEALING, you can just throw poison and play gay to win.

If a warlock hits into your block, you go invis and punish him, if the warlock blocks he get's rewarded with a nice stun in the face.

2 hours ago, N3ro said:

So it´s probably even better if played correctly compared to the 30 seconds cd one. Tbh, seeing as warlocks cry about wingstorms getting evaded it practically HAS TO be superior to the 30 seconds cd, because otherwise you´re just bad crying about sins evading your unevadeable ability.

30 sec cd wingstorm deals about 700 dmg per hit. 18/24 sec cd deals about 2000 dmg per hit+ lower cd, on top of that warlocks rely almost completely on wingstorm hit procs to deal damage.

I know sanctum has 1min cd. But you also have bastion, witch sometimes almost does the same thing as we then cannot cc you anymore, witch makes it so that when you aim your 3 hits properly it´s kinda hard to dodge them all unless you´re already at like 10m range when the warlock casts his v.

You pretty much *NEED* stealth as a sin, as almost all of our ccs require us to be in stealth to use them at all. Most of them then make you exit stealth on use, but you *NEED* stealth to use them. There is almost no cc we can use while not stealthed. Only 3 knockdown, x daze (if we first applied the shuriken that requires stealth), rmb block break (witch we have to be on top of you), c stun (witch sacrifices our iframe witch is really valuable). And like side winder i guess... but just no... 

If a warlock hits into my block he´s doing it wrong as you have multiple abilities that cancel my block. For instance your 2 can cancel block and hm one dazes, witch you can tech chase with x-daze, or stun whatever you´re using. Your 3 also goes threw block and dazes. If you block on top of me then you´re also doing it wrong as there is absolutely no reason for you to block. Especially if we don´t have stealth what exactly do you want to block? You just enable our guard break and that´s all this block is gonna do most of the time. Unless you´re THAT afraid of our 3 knockdown.. But then again what´s more scary 3 knockdown, or guard break?

And in stealth there is even less reason for you to ever use block to block when we are on top of you. You cannot even block spinal tab, witch is the stun we would use 90% of the time to initiate our combo. So all you do is give us 1 more option to stun for free. If you´re ever gonna block in close range against a sin it´s either because you want to ASAP cancel it and use your f to take us out of stealth. Or some high level play where we might wanna 4 stun you instead of spinal tab to knock you into the air faster and kill you with the air combo, because you´re almost dead with tab escape up and lightning rod has less animation after the stun applied, you can react to that and block it... in theory. That´s like the only situation where i see blocking in close range being any good at all. And 99.99% of the sins would still spinal tab you in this situation and then you get out of it with tab, because the knockup won´t get cast in time. Generally as a sin you can assume people will stop blocking when you´re getting near them, but most of the time you don´t really care as you will spinal tab anyways, witch pierces defence and has like no cooldown at all (9seconds), witch is basically why you can sometimes assume people will stop blocking as it mostly just won´t do anything other than giving the sin another option to stun you for free, disable your block and still keep stealth.

Also whenever you catch us with anything. We very likely cannot tab switch you whenever and regain stealth, unless our e dodge is up, witch has 24 seconds cd and cleanses charge disables. Your x 2 3 and ss all apply 4 seconds of brand, witch disables our charges, witch makes us unable to gain stealth of our 1. And you can also block our tab switch. Often times we cannot really target you with tab switch anyway, beacuse you´ll sit inside your pet and the pets hitbox is like 10 times you. And blind is our tab escape, you don´t want your opener to literally be tab escape that´s horrible!

The no healing argument is retarded too as when you HAVE TO heal a lot you loose the time game even more likely. Against people who play for time you´ll have to dodge damage and outdamage or kill them. Healing will not win you the round. And against decent enough warlocks it´s completely impossible to play on time i believe. When you don´t use the time where their cds are down and kill them, you loose.

30 sec cd wingstorm deals about 700 dmg per hit. 18/24 sec cd deals about 2000 dmg per hit+ lower cd, on top of that warlocks rely almost completely on wingstorm hit procs to deal damage.

Ya, if you play with dragon helix. There are other skills that create those orbs, but they are spread out everywhere. But you still have your rmb spam and probably are not playing with dragon helix anyway, if you use the 30 sek cd v. I´ll really just have to learn how to play warlock properly to learn how to eventually beat them up. But currently i just massively fail against them, still. Some day... some day...

20 minutes ago, N3ro said:

If a warlock hits into my block he´s doing it wrong

Pet auto attacks, there's nothing we can do

21 minutes ago, N3ro said:

The no healing argument is retarded too as when you HAVE TO heal a lot you loose the time game even more likely. Against people who play for time you´ll have to dodge damage and outdamage or kill them. Healing will not win you the round. And against decent enough warlocks it´s completely impossible to play on time i believe. When you don´t use the time where their cds are down and kill them, you loose.

No it isn't. Sins can literally play gay and wear you down while running away all day, throw poison, combo occasionally and keep outranging, rinse and repeat.

The only way a warlock can win is by punishing you for a mistake and bursting you while your escapes aren't up.

28 minutes ago, N3ro said:

For instance your 2 can cancel block and hm one dazes, witch you can tech chase with x-daze, or stun whatever you´re using

I don't have the hongmoon technique and wasting chains for that shitty block is a big nono.

29 minutes ago, N3ro said:

Also whenever you catch us with anything. We very likely cannot tab switch you whenever and regain stealth, unless our e dodge is up, witch has 24 seconds cd and cleanses charge disables. Your x 2 3 and ss all apply 4 seconds of brand, witch disables our charges, witch makes us unable to gain stealth of our 1. And you can also block our tab switch.

Backstep ALWAYS gets you out of range  of the warlock, if he isn't facetanking you while you're rooted.

Again, sins have tons of escapes and catching them in anything ususally works because the've *cricket*ed up. Wingstorm still has a loooong animation time, is predictable, you're still not shown where you actually are (you have to aim for 3-4 meters ahead of the sin to hit him due to lag), you can easily outrange wingstorm with your speedbuff and or backstep and after all you're extremely hard to actually ''see''

You can e to cancel the pet attacking.

Idk, if you can actually wear warlocks down like that with just throwing bombs at them. I don´t play this sh*tty and i don´t have a warlock. Maybe it works on them, because they are more squishy that destros. Surviving alone won´t win you the round though. Just look at the video above the destro is literally full life and the sin at half life... the sin still wins. That´s what i call completely useless healing that did absolutely nothing for you at all.

I like the 2 daze that cancels woodblock. I´ve seen warlocks play with it and they then mostly tech chased with their x when i rolled. And yeah i mostly just roll as most warlocks don´t know how to tech chase as most warlocks get their damage almost exclusively from v > spam 4.

Sure root is annoying too, but if you have the hm 2 it to me at least seem like an amazing punish tool for woodblock with no condition. You can use that catch them with x daze, then daze them again with your 3 daze. If they don´t roll instantly you´d probably want to use your 3 on them and still tech chase them with x (don´t think they would roll out of your 3 aoe) and then on the third hit you get an instant cast dragoncall, or wingstorm and then you can also q stun us again with your pet. And you can leech stun us. And that should pretty much kill us. I don´t think there is a place for defence break leach when you play that 2 skill tree anyway. What i don´t know what f*cking siphon 4 seconds / 12 seconds is supposed to mean. It´s probably something good, otherwise the def break one would not have more cooldown than a 3 seconds stun, right? What´s it doing?

My backstep does not have 16m range. It moves you 8m. Idk what i´m supposed to do exactly. If i don´t run close to you, i don´t stun you either and just loose stealth after 6 seconds. If i do run close to you sanctum/bastion into wingstorm and then i can´t get away from it other than dodging those hits.

Any  reason each and every sin does that obnoxious jumping 24/7?

Just pressing the button to press buttons mostly. I really don´t think there is an actual reason for it. Just most players that play sin (or at least i) probably started sin, because it´s supposed to be an agile combo-centric fast-pasted class. And that´s what they like about it. And i could imagine that the type of person playing a class like this would probably also be the type of person pressing space bar whenever there is nothing to do just to press a button. I´m actually dead serious with this, even though it probably sounds completely nuts when you read this... lol

And ofc other classes also have buttons they can keep spamming if they want to, such as spins and blocks. A lot of ppl actually spin way too much even higher up in the rating, the too much blocking mostly stops at some point, because so many classes can punish this insanely hard.

The 2 HM skill is too fking expensive, though it'd be nice.

The 4 sec stun leech is NOT the best variant of leech in any scenario, because you lose the cd reset on wingstorm and DC, also those spells are only instant cast for 4 seconds(siphon buff) not 12.

If a warlock roots you and starts dpsing, he usually moves away (ranged class blabla) a little, so your 8m backstep is normally enough to outrange him. Warlocks only have tab and f to escape stuns, so the petstun is mainly used as ''oh shit stop tunnelling me'' stun. 3 skilled for daze again wastes the cd reset it usually has.

EVERY cc ability comes at a huge cost of damage and cd time.

On 19/6/2016 at 9:55 PM, Exonesia said:

they should remove the speed bonuses that come with stealth - i don't see the logic behind it at all (you can't see me anymore, and i can run away super fast so that you will never catch up and hit me out of stealth).

where's the 'sneaky and quiet' idea that comes with 'stealth'?

plus you also can still stealth while/even after multiple hit your opponent, I mean dont you supposed to be seen after your first hit?

but besides this assasin problem, there's more fundamental problems that need to be fixed :

lets just all agree, the game is super unbalanced!! so far worse i have ever encountered. If it isnt a afk 3v3, or half bots, STILL, it is the invisi jerks....

Btw, wdf is the point of my shackle and daze/kd/stun, if all the sudden, someone can spin, hop or invisible out of it?  Honest to f that is just tickin me the fire truck right off!!!

We hate fighting spin to win just as much as you hate fighting us. A lot of assassins do this because they are aware of the dangers of your BS spin classes. *cough cough* 20% aerial > Lightning Draw > Flicker spam to no tomorrow = Dead or almost Dead. (TOTALLY COMPLEX COMBO EXTREMELY DIFFICULT) Now if we get caught doing this without an escape its devastating, which is why assassins love to stall and run away.

Now I can't say I HAVEN'T kited around and ran away for my escape cooldowns but I DON'T play with poison bombs against any class and I DO stun. But there is a reason why other assassins want to play as retarded with poison bombs because they don't want to deal with you guys and they seek the easiest way to win against the dreadful Destroyer or Blade Dancer.

There is so much wrong with assassin such as RNG evasion. I hate assassins even though I am one too.

Archived