look i know you had to spend some money

Allycat

look im getting 45 sec delays in arena since today, i know you paid out the ass to get bajheera to come do whatever that was he did but you didnt have to cut back on the arena server for this. sort your prioritys out no one wants pve, when you learn this you will win ncsoft

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess you can call me no one because I want PvE. However unlike most I understand that to get the best gear I need to put some work into PvP as well. PvP is what people come to BnS for primarily, but you shouldn't neglect one half of the game for the other. It never turns out well.

I do quite enjoy PVP :) and PVE ... so i guess im both everyone and noone.... hmmm

Anyway! things happen learn to just stop complaining  ^_^ everything will be fixed in time, bumps happen... Breath in, breath out...

1 hour ago, Allycat said:

look im getting 45 sec delays in arena since today, i know you paid out the ass to get bajheera to come do whatever that was he did but you didnt have to cut back on the arena server for this. sort your prioritys out no one wants pve, when you learn this you will win ncsoft

Lol.

I think you mispelled "PvP" as "PvE" because as fair as I know no one gives a sh*t about PvP.

12 minutes ago, Allycat said:

the people who we lost and the majority of gamers care more about pvp, thats not even the topic of this thread any way. pve scrubs

Definitely not true for this market in the least. Games featuring both PvE and PvP have shown time and time again that PvE content is the more favored of the two. Yes, many streamers left because they focused on PvP, but most of the players who have left played both or leaned to PvE and got tired of the grind.

22 hours ago, Prototypemind said:

Definitely not true for this market in the least. Games featuring both PvE and PvP have shown time and time again that PvE content is the more favored of the two. Yes, many streamers left because they focused on PvP, but most of the players who have left played both or leaned to PvE and got tired of the grind.

just because streamers mostly stream pvp it doesn't mean it is more favored. none of the people i know in the game do any sort of pvp. except ssp, but that's more pve.

On 6/18/2016 at 1:38 PM, Allycat said:

the people who we lost and the majority of gamers care more about pvp, thats not even the topic of this thread any way. pve scrubs

On 6/18/2016 at 0:45 PM, Melodia said:

Lol.

I think you mispelled "PvP" as "PvE" because as fair as I know no one gives a sh*t about PvP.

1 hour ago, Crayonberry said:

PvP in this game is an unbalanced mess of bots and dipshits. If they removed it from the game entirely, nothing of value would be lost.

2 hours ago, Nattia said:

just because streamers mostly stream pvp it doesn't mean it is more favored. none of the people i know in the game do any sort of pvp. except ssp, but that's more pve.

On 6/18/2016 at 1:55 PM, Prototypemind said:

Ive seen some DUMB things said before.. but you guys are at the top.  What makes u think brings more players.. new dungeons?  new costumes?  or how about people seeing streams for the 1st time and wanting to try it out?  Look at wow's situation.  Blizzard has lost over 7 MILLION subs.. did the dungeons get less interesting?  NO.. they actually got better and more challenging n rewarding.  What DIDNT take place was listening to the pvp community.  They lost MANY pvpers and pvp streamers.  Reckful (BIGGEST wow streamer at the time) will NOT return to wow.  A pvpr only wants to grind arenas, a pver wants more content/dungeons... the GRIND of both to get what you want will never work.  A pvpr (like myself) HATES to grind for skills and levels.  Im not here to do dungeons/raids/grinds.  Im here to pvp.. thats it, and when it becomes more of a hassle to grind, like its becoming.. is the time i leave (which is soon)  While pve has a place in this game, mixing of the 2 is going to push people away.  WoW was successful on both sides, because they kept them seperate.  the grind for pvp gear was in a pvp atmosphere, not pve dungeons.

Lets talk about streams, which bring new players and revenue.  What do you think the ratio to pvp/pve streamers are?  DEFINITLY pvp by a long shot.  Whats blizzards biggest stream outside of blizzcon???  the regionals!!! pvp content!!!  They even had an arena server that you had to pay to play on.  So if you dont think pvp is big, then your as retarded as ncwest.

If you think they removed pvp this game would survive, you really are dillusional!  As far as bots in pvp, obviously your either bronze or havent step in an arena lately.

For pvers - making them do arenas (in which most pvers arent comfortable with) is dumb.  They want to grind/dungeons/quests.  Forcing them to pvp is a turn off.  Once ncwest realizes mixing of the two is a bad idea, this game might actually survive... until then, its slowly on its way to a painful death.

15 hours ago, Mythic said:

Ive seen some DUMB things said before.. but you guys are at the top.  What makes u think brings more players.. new dungeons?  new costumes?  or how about people seeing streams for the 1st time and wanting to try it out?  Look at wow's situation.  Blizzard has lost over 7 MILLION subs.. did the dungeons get less interesting?  NO.. they actually got better and more challenging n rewarding.  What DIDNT take place was listening to the pvp community.  They lost MANY pvpers and pvp streamers.  Reckful (BIGGEST wow streamer at the time) will NOT return to wow.  A pvpr only wants to grind arenas, a pver wants more content/dungeons... the GRIND of both to get what you want will never work.  A pvpr (like myself) HATES to grind for skills and levels.  Im not here to do dungeons/raids/grinds.  Im here to pvp.. thats it, and when it becomes more of a hassle to grind, like its becoming.. is the time i leave (which is soon)  While pve has a place in this game, mixing of the 2 is going to push people away.  WoW was successful on both sides, because they kept them seperate.  the grind for pvp gear was in a pvp atmosphere, not pve dungeons.

Lets talk about streams, which bring new players and revenue.  What do you think the ratio to pvp/pve streamers are?  DEFINITLY pvp by a long shot.  Whats blizzards biggest stream outside of blizzcon???  the regionals!!! pvp content!!!  They even had an arena server that you had to pay to play on.  So if you dont think pvp is big, then your as retarded as ncwest.

If you think they removed pvp this game would survive, you really are dillusional!  As far as bots in pvp, obviously your either bronze or havent step in an arena lately.

For pvers - making them do arenas (in which most pvers arent comfortable with) is dumb.  They want to grind/dungeons/quests.  Forcing them to pvp is a turn off.  Once ncwest realizes mixing of the two is a bad idea, this game might actually survive... until then, its slowly on its way to a painful death.

Boom !

And i will say this.....the game has been out since what 2007-2009? It was well known the game BY DESIGN makes you PVP and PVE to progress, no secret there.

You all knew what you signed up for the moment the game went live so....play the game THE WAY IT IS INTENDED.

Now i am not denying the PVP can be improved, or arena lags and issues fixed cause there is an issue there but stop complaining about the way the game is meant to be played.

If you dont like it why did you come here in the first place?

FYI below is how PVP in BNS looks like anyway:

2i95ncg.jpg

@Mythic +1  i agree with this guy: it is a bad idea to force mix pvp and pve. People should be free to choose to pve or pvp or maybe both, but being forced to do something you don't like, to be able to progress, is a pretty downside that makes the game a little frustrating.

On 18-6-2016 at 7:36 PM, Kitzu said:

everything will be fixed in time

Atleast u still have high hopes, lag is an extra feature in bns, which we have to accept i guess. I hear almost everybody complaining about some lag once in a while, some more then others, been going on since launch. So no, NCSoft will never do something about it...

23 hours ago, Mythic said:

I'm sorry man, but PvP-focused players when it comes to MMOs tend to be aggressive locusts when it comes to MMOs. Always hungry for the quick fix, angry, and ready to move on as soon as they've gotten their jollies. I mean, you did start of your reply by calling everyone in your mass quote DUMB did you not? Aggressive and quick to insults is what I think of when I'm stereotyping PvPers in MMOs.

Yep, I'm generalizing here, but PvE players are the ones who invest long term, buy costumes, buy subs that offer extra perks, buy cash shop toys, spend money for accessories and other cosmetics, build large, social guilds, and generally tend to behave in ways in game that promote long term play. PvE players tend to be much more willing to continue investing time and money in a title. PvE players tend to be more willing to compromise on one  or two aspects of a game rather than making absolute demands of developers. It is certainly not hardcore PvPers keeping WoW, SWTOR, or GW2 alive.

You can believe whatever you want, but you wanted to speak in generalizations, so here we are. I said nothing about removing PvP from this game entirely, so your block quoting of multiple posters really doesn't fit well.

Yep, streamers do bring attention to games, but certainly not only PvP streamers. There were plenty of active Twitch streams when this game first launched here that had players watching to see how to clear some of the dungeons and just to experience the content. There are people who watch a number of GW2 streams to see HoT, the new raids, etc. I never said that PvP doesn't generate views or revenue, but it doesn't pull in the recurring revenue that PvE does and odds are that it never will. Most people don't like continually dealing with the environment that is PvP in MMOs. The same people who will do map after map in FPS games are not necessarily willing to do the same when it come to PvP in MMOs.

90perc of ppl i know (playing from launch) are pure pvers, 10 perc enjoy both. I knew few pure pvpers, all quit long time ago. 

I absolute avoid any pvp, still have initial arena quests on all my toons lol. Happy, tho game getting very boring, no content. But pvp wouldnt fix this, at all.

Pve in this game is pretty cool, sadly dungeons are primitive easy, and forcing them to run each 100-200-300 times just makes you puke after time.

Wish there was something really challenging, taking lot of time, having great rewards(not 0,00000000001 perc chance to get ember siigh).

21 minutes ago, Prototypemind said:

I'm sorry man, but PvP-focused players when it comes to MMOs tend to be aggressive locusts when it comes to MMOs. Always hungry for the quick fix, angry, and ready to move on as soon as they've gotten their jollies. I mean, you did start of your reply by calling everyone in your mass quote DUMB did you not? Aggressive and quick to insults is what I think of when I'm stereotyping PvPers in MMOs.

Yep, I'm generalizing here, but PvE players are the ones who invest long term, buy costumes, buy subs that offer extra perks, buy cash shop toys, spend money for accessories and other cosmetics, build large, social guilds, and generally tend to behave in ways in game that promote long term play. PvE players tend to be much more willing to continue investing time and money in a title. PvE players tend to be more willing to compromise on one  or two aspects of a game rather than making absolute demands of developers. It is certainly not hardcore PvPers keeping WoW, SWTOR, or GW2 alive.

You can believe whatever you want, but you wanted to speak in generalizations, so here we are. I said nothing about removing PvP from this game entirely, so your block quoting of multiple posters really doesn't fit well.

Yep, streamers do bring attention to games, but certainly not only PvP streamers. There were plenty of active Twitch streams when this game first launched here that had players watching to see how to clear some of the dungeons and just to experience the content. There are people who watch a number of GW2 streams to see HoT, the new raids, etc. I never said that PvP doesn't generate views or revenue, but it doesn't pull in the recurring revenue that PvE does and odds are that it never will. Most people don't like continually dealing with the environment that is PvP in MMOs. The same people who will do map after map in FPS games are not necessarily willing to do the same when it come to PvP in MMOs.

Actually .. read it again.. i never called anyone dumb, just the things they said.  And, the post as a whole wasnt meant for just you, but the community as a whole.  And if you dont think pvp brings in close to the revenue pve does.. your lost.  Unless your a p2w player n buy things outside the game.  Where do you think all the pvprs get their costumes?  glamours?? and of course resets.. because they HAVE to pve to get hm skills.  So yes, pvprs spend money.  As i said, in wow there was an arena server that you had to pay to play on along with your sub, meaning that pvprs paid more to play the game.

And streamers??? pve content you want to learn?? you know where i go when i want to learn a dungeon?? youtube where people already done it full clear with explanations.  I dont need to see people wipe on asura over and over to figure it out that way.  not saying theres not pve streams, there are many, but ALOT fewer than pvprs.  When this game launched do you know who was the highest watched bns streamer????  reckful!  doing pvp.  Are there any dungeon tournys streamed??? no, but MANY pvp tourneys streamed.  Did you see how many people watched the KR 3s tourney last week?

UVnxqpp.jpg?1

Every top stream at this moment but 2.. is some form of pvp. 18/20  90%.. so to just say pvp doesnt make as much revenue or more interest is just slightly off.  The top wow streamers, which have streamed wow content for years.... pvprs.  sodapoppin, cdew, (at 1 time) reckful, maldiva, the list goes on n on.  The BEST pve guild in the world seldom even stream content.  How many people go to blizzcon to see a new dungeon, compared to watch the arena finals?  ticket buyers.. spending money.. to see pvp content.  yes, pvp brings in ALOT of revenue that people dont even think about.  the KR bns tournys.. people PAY to watch that.  BnS gets sponsers for those that contribute money. Dont get me wrong, pve brings in a good amount of revenue on its own, but do you honestly think bns could survive without the pvp aspect?  the revenue from tourneys and sponsors??

8 hours ago, Grimoir said:

And i will say this.....the game has been out since what 2007-2009? It was well known the game BY DESIGN makes you PVP and PVE to progress, no secret there.

You all knew what you signed up for the moment the game went live so....play the game THE WAY IT IS INTENDED.

Now i am not denying the PVP can be improved, or arena lags and issues fixed cause there is an issue there but stop complaining about the way the game is meant to be played.

If you dont like it why did you come here in the first place?

IDK about you, but i didnt know this game existed (because i live in NA not KR) UNTIL it hit in NA.  And i would LOVE to play it as it was INTENDED, except 1 thing... i CANT because of bugs and glitches! And i seriously doubt they INTENDED to have arena lag. I guess pvprs are just suppose to sit back and not say anything about it???  Let it continue without voicing their opinions?  So you might want to rethink your comments.

And to be completely competitive, pvprs are forced to do something they dont WANT to do, so yes, the complaints are going to come.  Also in order to be competitive there has to be less bugs/glitches in a game.  The summoner tab bag, has been know since it hit NA and possibly on KR, and has just recently been addressed.  Do you know how many games have been lost due to this?  It could be the loss that cost you top 5 and its rewards.   It could be the loss in a tourney for in-game gold or real money.

Instead of worrying or talking about what pvprs concerns are, you should worry more about what you can say or do to improve the pve community.  What would YOU as a pver like to see/be done to improve your gaming experience, because thats all pvprs are doing.. trying to improve their gaming experience in bns.  If you dont like that, DONT READ IT!  It doesnt concern you anyhow.  Quit worrying about what the next person is complaining about unless it fits your bill, outside of that, write what would be nice that improve the game for YOU!  :)  Thats all.. Have a Good One!

1 hour ago, Mythic said:

And streamers??? pve content you want to learn?? you know where i go when i want to learn a dungeon?? youtube where people already done it full clear with explanations. 

Excatly!!... this is why we don't need PvE streamers.. Also, you know why most top tier PvE guilds don't publicly stream? becuase they want to kill shit first.. not come in second, because someone got a trick from their tactics to improve their own.

My guild stream, mostly so standby players can watch and follow the raid.

Again.. if you honostly think, that PvP playres, are anywhere near 5% of the WoW player base (or ever was), your *cricket*ing delusional.. (And everyone who raids mythic, and PvPs, is gonna be counted as a PvE player.. because, you can't blame it on them needing to get "skills" in WoW)

How many of bns streamers are PvP players vs PvE players, matter very little.. 

Yes, some players will probably learn about the game from streams, but it will not be the majority of new players..

1 hour ago, Mythic said:

because thats all pvprs are doing.. trying to improve their gaming experience in bns.  If you dont like that, DONT READ IT!  

Well.. maybe if, you didn't try to make it out as if PvPers are a majority of players, instead of the very small minority you are. We would be more inclined to listen to you.

Just now, Lexter said:

I dont know why ppl enjoying PvE in this game. Realy dont know, but i respect them. Please respect us, PvP players. We are punished as *cricket* in every *cricket*ING corner.

I don't understand how you enjoy the PvP for prolonged periods of time.. 

I have done about 40 matches this season, mostly for daily challenge, when there was another part I missed or didn't wanna do. And I kinda got distracted when I almost hit 1500 rating, because I thought that was when you got the gold star. When it turned out, I didn't get gold at 1500 rating, I stopped, and I haven't been back since.

But I never had lag in arena.

32 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

Excatly!!... this is why we don't need PvE streamers.. Also, you know why most top tier PvE guilds don't publicly stream? becuase they want to kill shit first.. not come in second, because someone got a trick from their tactics to improve their own.

My guild stream, mostly so standby players can watch and follow the raid.

Again.. if you honostly think, that PvP playres, are anywhere near 5% of the WoW player base (or ever was), your *cricket*ing delusional.. (And everyone who raids mythic, and PvPs, is gonna be counted as a PvE player.. because, you can't blame it on them needing to get "skills" in WoW)

How many of bns streamers are PvP players vs PvE players, matter very little.. 

Yes, some players will probably learn from the game from streams, but it will not be the majority of new players..

Well.. maybe if, you didn't try to make it out as if PvPers are a majority of players, instead of the very small minority you are. We would be more inclined to listen to you.

If you honestly think pvpers are a SMALL minority, your completely dilusional.  Did you know wow has servers directly for OLD content pvp?  Do you think a SMALL minority would spend thousands of dollars to see an arena competition?? Look at ANY streaming website, weither its twich hujo hitbox steam  w/e.. whats the mass MAJORITY?  and how many viewers per day???  Anyways.. pvers will never see it, because they live in a fantasy world where they think PVE is the only thing in a game that matters to a company.  Ill just refer you to the newest game hitting KR... Revelation, id like you to watch a few streams and see the SMALL minority pvping compared the the pvers playing.  Can you guess what game ALOT of old bns pvprs are playing now?  waiting for it to hit NA?  Because the company knows pvp is big business, and once again.. if u think its not.. ur a dilisional typical pver that doesnt look outside of the pve world.

Look at some of the biggest games on colsol.. think its all pve fantasy land?  Not saying pve doesnt make bunch of cash, but to be obtuse and think pvp doesnt, makes you look like a fool.  How many sponcers do the pve events have?  none.. because their isnt any.

And if you think if someone pves and pvps, theyre a PVEr.. once again.. dilussional.  PVPrs pve when its needed.  mats, gold, achievements, ect.  that doesnt make them a pver.  Stay in your fantasy land of pve, and leave the pvp community..... to PVPrs.

8 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

I don't understand how you enjoy the PvP for prolonged periods of time.. 

I have done about 40 matches this season, mostly for daily challenge, when there was another part I missed or didn't wanna do. And I kinda got distracted when I almost hit 1500 rating, because I thought that was when you got the gold star. When it turned out, I didn't get gold at 1500 rating, I stopped, and I haven't been back since

But I never had lag in arena.

So you barely play PvP arena and not enjoy. This is perfectly fine. What is point of your post? Just ground every player who dont like what you like? I just ask PvErs for some respect because we realy dont have easy life in BnS. If you dont know our situation, please dont respond without asking where we are punished.

If you honestly think pvpers are a SMALL minority, your completely dilusional.  Do you think a SMALL minority would spend thousands of dollars to see an arena competition?? Look at ANY streaming website, weither its twich hujo hitbox steam  w/e.. whats the mass MAJORITY?  and how many viewers per day??? 

You can't just look at streams, and conclude, that, you are a majority..

PvP'ers are a very outspoken minority, sure you can find MMORPGS, where the % of PvP players, is larger than other games, mostly because they have had more focus on PvP.. Such as BnS, but you are still not a majority..

Going back to WoW.. we even had people from blizzard come out and say, that the PvP minority was about the same size as the high end mythic raiding minority.. But lets ignore everything, and just look at your streams.. lol and you're telling us, we are living in a fantasy world :)

Also, I am not discussing how much money PvP'ers make for games vs PvE'ers, I would have no idea.. since, we don't get those kind of numbers made public.

But, you are trying to make it sound, like PvP'ers are 90% of the player base, which is a *cricket*ing number you got from searching a streaming website for bns.. streams don't corrolate to the actual ingame player base..

4 minutes ago, TheQuibbler said:

You can't just look at streams, and conclude, that, you are a majority..

PvP'ers are a very outspoken minority, sure you can find MMORPGS, where the % of PvP players, is larger than other games, mostly because they have had more focus on PvP.. Such as BnS, but you are still not a majority.

Going back to WoW.. we even had people from blizzard come out and say, that the PvP minority was about the same size as the high end mythic raiding minority.. But lets ignore everything, and just look at your streams.. lol and you're telling us, we are living in a fantasy world :

Also, I am not discussing how much money PvP'ers make for games vs PvE'ers, I would have no idea.. since, we don't get those kind of numbers made public.

But, you are trying to make it sound, like PvP'ers are 90% of the player base, which is a *cricket*ing number you got from searching a streaming website for bns.. streams don't corrolate to the actual ingame player base..

Yep, 90% is joke. Arena is dead, but no because PvErs reason, but we cant play arena effectively cuz issues. I'm plat before you asking.

Archived