Sign in to follow this  
Okamime

Currently the Most active servers????

Okamime   

sooo   the topic  speaks  for  itself  xD,  wat  r the  current  most populated  servers  for  NA and  EU ???  any1  tell me           guess wat  I'm looking for   is:  active  Clans, Dungeon Runs, SSP Bosses and Quests, BW, etc....

Atheyana   

Poharan is active but most on Poharan run in set groups so don't really need to use the F8 Party Finder Lobby. Poharan is very active as during the day from 8AM to 5PM EDT Cerulean does SSP and is very active on it. between 5PM EDT and 7PM EDT is the neutral time frame where it starts to shift. 7PM EDT is when Crimson runs SSP and they could do mining but prefer to let Cerulean get the Mining phase then Crimson kills the mobs at each mining phase. This is so they can kill the quest boss needed for the balancing quest.

BW is hit or miss but at this point is less of a factor for Poharan players. Clans are very active on this server.

My view is for NA it is Poharan and Mushin being tied with activity while Jiwan is behind both. All other NA servers fall behind this.

Not sure about EU side of things other than Windrest.