Misty Woods Faction Bosses

Eneraia

Hello!

I decided to upgrade my necklace for piercing which I direly need to improve. Then I found out that I have to do Openworld PvP to get the Misty Wood necklace. Basically: collect insignias from the red camp bosses.

Yes yes, I know Misty Wood faction quests are PvE not PvP *blabla*… hah I wished. Every single time I go there just to collect my dailies at blue camp some random red sergeants or first lieutnants come running in, killing all the NPCs (and me). Be it channel 1 or 2, it’s always the same. I’d be content if they only killed the NPCs, really, and left me to quest in peace. BnS is a competitive PvP game so this will never happen though.

What’s the best way to find/join a group for farming those insignias? I’m really new to PvP but am willing to learn.

You could possibly find a group from faction chat if possible or i would suggest you to go farm the npc's at times where noone is there..at night preferrably and during the week and not weekend.Or you could reroll to Crimson :P

20 hours ago, Frozenstar said:

You could possibly find a group from faction chat if possible or i would suggest you to go farm the npc's at times where noone is there..at night preferrably and during the week and not weekend.Or you could reroll to Crimson :P

Group.... yeah I tried.... but no one wanted to D:

Hmm trouble is that different time zones play on EU, but I guess I could try a Monday morning 5 am or something and hope for the best (plus tons of coffee).

Can't reroll, I'm in a nice Cerulean clan :D

Ask in faction chat, it is really your only hope unless your clan will help you. This is why putting the owPVP nonsense in the game is a problem as PVP in the PVE is pretty much all harassment preventing other people from playing and the harassment is condoned by jerk game makers saying "its a feature".

Or there is a possibility to whisper the people from the opposite faction to give you a break or make peace because you both need quests delivered,so you can both benefit..unless they are campers so that mean,do your best,catch them off-guard and kill them and then dance in front of their dead bodies:D

Archived