What did you think of the SF stream?

LadyViera

I thought it was super boring for the 4 whole hours. No pvp just lvling and skills explanation. They should of brought in someone who actually plays the game like Laguna, Kimvo or Mosh. Bajheera didnt even know where Beastbog was -____-. Wished Jonathan was there, he knows what he is doing.

Even with those NA streamers it would be useless. Could be interesting to have a JP / KR / CN player with some strong experience playing SF.

Everyone is able to discover a class, but nobody can teach you how to play it except those asians people.

I'm sure you want them because they are KFM players, but it's only the half part of the SF. A good idea would be to bring FM AND KFM player, then watch them play with their style and talking about what they feel during tests

They were still unprepared to stream what they were doing since somethings had to interrupt stream to be fixed or switched. Characters weren't in the proper modes for the PVP, the server wasn't allowing the spar match, etc.

I think someone that actually plays the game, no idea who Bajheera is though and was repeated he quit playing; but was nice to see a gamer actually playing.

Would have been better if it was said why he quit playing, and what made him come back, other than probably a paid spot to do so or the trade of BNS also being on his stream after due to multiple disconnects durign the stream.

Stream cut off at exactly 1 hour in as usual time for stream has, and then after kept disconnecting on the BnS channel.

I think Bajheera shows what it takes to be on Twitch and what a partnered caster's value is because he was responding to chat rather than reading to the camera. Twitch is about interactivity, and that is something that is lost in most of the other BnS livestreams by BnS. Aside from the fact that 1 hour stream that have been are really not more than an info-mercial you would see on TV, with a paltry amount of interaction at the end when they run out of commercial to air.

So most other livestreams could have easily been just put on Youtube where there is no interaction expected, and this was a breath of fresh air to have someone participating in the gameplay, AND interacting with chat.

So maybe BnS production team can learn what it takes to be on Twitch from today's stream with Bajheera.

Now aside from production value and issues and first real interactivity of the people with their faces on the cam and the viewers; I think the gameplay content was better for BnS and Bajheera's stream because it was worth sitting down to watch. less than 3 hours is a staple for most Twitch streamers partnered or not, and some go much longer. The ability to fill your content with quality is also key, and they had it today.

1st level showing what every SF would have to go through until I think Everdusk or Gloomdross? Then they switched to higher level play to show what will come later, and some PVP to show home skills work. Though didnt see if there was any SF v non-SF PVP like SF Bajheera vs SUM Rukkirii. Might have been there, I just may have missed it.

When Bethany and Johnathon play out new things it just seems less cohesive than when Julianne, Bajheera and Bethany were all a party. Maybe it is just his playstyle that doesn't mesh with Bethany's when they play together, but the 3 today seemed to work good. (Until they left Bethany to die to talk to the stream at the end, but she pulled the clutch to survive alone in Beastbog)

I didn't learn too much about the Soul Fighter because be it livestream or Youtube, some people just need to play it themselves to learn and won't get much from a video. I did learn you have some skills that work in one stance but not the other. Just couldn't read the skill on the screen.

Looked like an interesting class that I will try if they give the free char slot, though they didn't mention it that I saw during the stream. Content was slightly better in this stream, and I would give all previous livestreams a 4/10 (2/10 for Producer's Letter stream) because their short duration, but would give today a 7/10 because duration. It made the stream itself feel less rush where all the other streams feel like they rush you in and through like the game does with its content updates. OpieOP

5 minutes ago, Shadzar said:

Looked like an interesting class that I will try if they give the free char slot, though they didn't mention it that I saw during the stream. 

They'll be doing the same thing they did with the Warlock, you'll have a certain amount of time to claim the extra slot.

1 hour ago, Squirrelzzzzz said:

Was anything mentioned in regards to the level up event and the rewards? 

Yes, it will be a double XP event like we recently had. No real mention on an outfit reward for the event or other rewards, but some ideas were tossed around by chat about the kind of rewards people would like to see for the event.

I hate to say it cause i don't like to complain and speak bad about people, but i must admit it was pretty painful to watch. That Bajheera guy had no clue about any single thing of the game and made my eyes bleed.
I think instead of getting a random clueless streamer they should had made a contest and invite a random player to their place to test the SF in live stream.

Please no more Bajheera. There are plenty of streamers playing BnS and this guy just play WoW (WoW... I mean... WoW... WoW and BnS are really the same thing... Yeah...).

25 minutes ago, breadANDbutter said:

the stream was really rubbish tbh.... 

looks like a first timer playing BnS

really really frustrating to watch them play... dont even know about red aoe.. and anicanceling? more like random smashing buttons 

i find this video is way better than the stream..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GtZCaIO1SjY

Yeah. They should have just got permission to stream that.

3 hours ago, Shadzar said:

Yes, it will be a double XP event like we recently had. No real mention on an outfit reward for the event or other rewards, but some ideas were tossed around by chat about the kind of rewards people would like to see for the event.

Thanks. I heard the woman in there mention 'and when you get to 50 you get this cool costume' but everyone but soul fighter that's finished story has that. lol So that's where I turned it off. It was already a bit lacklustre.

Archived