E3 Digital Ticket (Free shiz)

Kikiumi

Wasn't sure if this was posted any where. 

Basically Humble Bundle is doing a charity event for E3's 16th Birthday (I think :P) 

For those of you who don't know what humble bundle is, it's a website that comes together with other websites,

games, what have you etc (steam is a big one) and gives a huge discount on bundles for donating a small amount of money

for charity. 

In this case, you can donate $4 and get a load of cool stuff 

Here

I would post the benefits of it but there's way too much stuff and you can easily see what is available under the twitch video.

As for BnS this is what you can get 

0hITFtq.png

(Wasn't sure where to post this :P)

If you want that costume or that headpiece (or both in my case), this is a steal.  Yeah, it's filled with a bunch of garbage for anyone who has lvl 36+ toons....  But it's still not bad for the costumes alone.

@Kikiumi. Yes, I am curious as to the steps. I went to the the site,  selected to buy then it said I get 30 packs to choose from and listed the games, which half, ok over half, idk what they are but then I said okay it took me to a credit card info screen...oh I just saw yr post as I was typing. 

So you get 30 promo packs from each of the games list?? For 4 dallar! Sweet.

And yes the BnS pack is great outfit/asscy and who doesnt need keys, seal, soups and potions come on.

So glad you shared =)

2 hours ago, LilMsQT said:

@Kikiumi. Yes, I am curious as to the steps. I went to the the site,  selected to buy then it said I get 30 packs to choose from and listed the games, which half, ok over half, idk what they are but then I said okay it took me to a credit card info screen...oh I just saw yr post as I was typing. 

So you get 30 promo packs from each of the games list?? For 4 dallar! Sweet.

And yes the BnS pack is great outfit/asscy and who doesnt need keys, seal, soups and potions come on.

So glad you shared =)

To buy you just click the "Pay what you want" button or scroll all the way to the bottom. Then click "Custom amount" put in $4 and pick your payment method. Also, to clarify it's not 30 packs per game, it's roughly 30 packs total, 23 to be specific with 4 coupons.

18 minutes ago, Meiling said:

Sucks it aint a month of premium like some other packages give you

If you're talking about Twitch and X Split, those are services not a game and EVE is a subscription based game.

2 hours ago, Dad said:

Still junk, they're giving you stuff you get while leveling, gg.

If you think it's junk that's fine, it's not ment for you. It's aimed at new players hence why it's part of this massive bundle. Also good for anyone planning to make a new character like the upcoming Soul Fighter.

36 minutes ago, LunaticAzure said:

To buy you just click the "Pay what you want" button or scroll all the way to the bottom. Then click "Custom amount" put in $4 and pick your payment method. Also, to clarify it's not 30 packs per game, it's roughly 30 packs total, 23 to be specific with 4 coupons.

If you're talking about Twitch and X Split, those are services not a game and EVE is a subscription based game.

If you think it's junk that's fine, it's not ment for you. It's aimed at new players hence why it's part of this massive bundle. Also good for anyone planning to make a new character like the upcoming Soul Fighter.

Naw, armored warfare pack is giving 30 days of premium. To be honest, it's one of the weaker things in the bundle that you can get. The outfit is literally a recolor of one you are able to farm and get after a little bit and rest in it are meh. Of course that's my own opinion but yeah, really sucks it's just not 30 days of premium, limiting it to only one per account.

3 hours ago, LunaticAzure said:

It's not aimed for new players if it's for charity, even if it was like I said you get all this stuff while leveling and "read the letter cricket!"

well if I bought it with Ncoins in the shop it would be

400 sheep headgear

240 for the cinderland key

80 for the Vir key

160 per soup

80 for the potions pack

reg keys and charms you can get in game or on mp

1199 for the sand raider

all for 4 bucks =P'

Not to mention all the other stuff that comes with it, and since I play nearly all the games listed it means the B&S stuff was pretty much free, besides the fact that I've wanted white sandrider for a while

Archived