Why do you still play this game?

Ciocolici

12 hours ago, RoyalMiku said:

There no such things as balanced faction / guild wars, it happen all the time in all MMO which has 2 side or more fight each other

people will stick to winning side because people like to win and get rewards while the losing one will switch sides to winning faction, so faction imbalance became even more imbalance, simple as that

And why fight for losing faction? its just color difference and pissed off everyone in the server because all active player is at winning faction while losing faction filled with bots and salty people

Well, you can just stick with your "winning" faction and farming everyday. It's up to you.

I realize there is more than just farming, grinding and daily dungeon in this game.

And also you can't figure out the way to balance the server doesn't mean other people can't.

It a long run process not just couple days.

You want to have an easy life again it's up to you.

I want something more challenge than that it's up to me. No point to argument here, just a share 

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, eyburv said:

Why do you guys still enjoy PVP when people can literally use CLIENT SIDE CHEATS?

Because, for the purposes of completing daily challenge, it's not a common occurrence to me and you don't always need to win to get it done, so PvP here isn't really as bad as I feared it would be.

8 minutes ago, eyburv said:

Why do you guys still enjoy PVP when people can literally use CLIENT SIDE CHEATS?

If it wasnt for this id probably still be playing right now.

I can't  tell if someone is cheating or not, I'm perfectly happy in silver, and have fun in Arenas. If they rewarded anything useful for gearing, I'd keep playing this game. But in BnS literally everything else gives you useful stuff. Could have been an undergeared newb way to catch up to the pack, seeing they are gear-agnostic, but nooo, we can't have that.

As many mention, people are too fking greedy and focused 100% on farming, looking on getting to legendary stage 3 and collecting materiales to be stage 6 in the future, just to be the best on grinding cause with the faction unbalance you won't do sht with that gear  it to kill bots and few other guys. And I really don't get how people focus that much on being the best of something you can't take advantage of.

I'm in Yunwa were 90% is Crimson, I made an alt the other day over there and I saw clans insulting each other, in other game they would declare war between them (both clans with lots of legendary), and instead of saying I want to kill this fker, lets switch side and kill them, it's more important to keep the farming even you are already full gear.

600ap is already endgame with true Scorpio, a good critical defense SS set is around 50g on fuzes, not much money and with that you can kill anyone.

I been I'm Crimson one month the when ssp started and I got bored super bored and switched side. Now being two months in cerulean I killed 2000 people in ssp with help of terrors and I'm the most hated guy on server, I'm now 633 ap and 2500 critical defense.

And with ppl leaving and that. Leveling my alt I saw people staring the game from 0, so people leave and other start. We all discuss that is a waste to give money to ncsoft but you see full of premium users, lot of people buying coins to get costumes, troves and that. As other user mention in other post, all games of ncsoft are still active and this has some years ahead of life for sure.

Sry bad writing, phone changed a lot of words now that I see u.u

On 17/06/2016 at 0:46 AM, Wiri said:

Well, you can just stick with your "winning" faction and farming everyday. It's up to you.

I realize there is more than just farming, grinding and daily dungeon in this game.

And also you can't figure out the way to balance the server doesn't mean other people can't.

It a long run process not just couple days.

You want to have an easy life again it's up to you.

I want something more challenge than that it's up to me. No point to argument here, just a share 

Then why u switch faction to "winning" one , if what you wish is challenge , lol?

*for everyone, we're both from gunma and cerulean dominate over crimson and cerulean grind ssp 24 hour nonstop and can't share with crimson because there is only 2 SSP channel, so we switch back and forth, about a month ago crimson trying to do ssp but failed because the obvious reason, and then crimson just disturbing ssp by blocking pigs and terrors so cerulean got 2 pig and 1 terror in 1 wave, and everybody pissed off because crimson playing unfair by exploiting flaws in ssp

@Wiri It's not about you and me, it's not about crimson vs cerulean, not about easy life vs challenge

It's about enjoying the game together and made peace in our server, and yesterday I saw one of your switched member pulling unbound terror to mining place when we killing terror captain...

at this time idk what you wish for, a challenge or just want to trolling everyone and pissed them off

Well I just started playing, but I plan to keep playing mostly because I like the combat and watching my Lyns ears go up and down when she jumps. 

Seriously races with momentum sensitive animal ears/tails are always hilarious to watch running around it kind of reminds me of the Aurin in Wildstar and makes me tempted to play Wildstar again but then I remember that Wildstar combat was repetitive and I decide against it.

On 17.6.2016 at 4:51 PM, DomiSotto said:

I've looked up what I could about the RO, and I think it sounds worse than BnS.

Which part you didn't like?

BnS is made very smart, no question about that - the combat is best I have seen so far, and the end game grind (wich is crazy) at least helps you to progress.

However, what I am seriously missig in BnS, is clan-wars- fight other clans of the same faction over field bossess, or over castles, or over Ak Bul, whatever. More drama!

On 2016/6/17 at 4:38 PM, Turbotef said:

Hilariously ignores the two biggest MMOs (WoW and FFXIV) in the US that feature more things to do, better graphics (FFXIV and even WoW), better music, better story and questing (FFXIV and WoW), better professions (FFXIV - actual classes), harder PVE content (nothing in Korean MMOs compares to Mythic and Savage mode raiding unfortunately), sensible grinds that will reward you better and more appropriately over time, don't use and old and outdated graphics engine like UE3.

Can't even call BnS a proper action combat deal because its got a soft lock on and plays more like Diablo III/PoE with a few more buttons.

That being said, I still love the game but it just doesn't compare to the better MMOs out there unfortunately. Even TERA is better and treats my free time with more respect as a grinder MMO.

Only reasons I see anyone defending this game is for its awesome pvp and if you're a massive weeaboo (which I was 15 years ago).

"more things to do"? If you ignore Garrisons or Dailys, the endgame revolves ONLY around the Raid-or-Die concept in terms of character progression.  BnS forces you into SSP and/or dungeons over and over and over. In WoW you grind raid-or-die A to get the gear to do B. In BnS you grind Dungeon A to get enough materials for gear upgrade or making gold to do the former (or better Soul Shields) to do the next hardest dungeon, where a better quantity of material X drops. That is, if you ignore farming for cosmetics as that kind of farming isn't part of gear progression. To a pleb like I, it doesn't sound too different if I farm dungeons to get the gear upgradte directy or the materials to upgrade it. The latter takes longer and costs more (due to the gold for the upgrade itself).

That's not saying your choices are bad as I spent most of my time in WoW leveling characters up lol.

And I don't know if you actually know what weeaboo means, but FF XIV IS a japanese game. Hence, the chance that "weaboos" playing it is a given. And not everyone loves the cartoon-y graphics of WoW.

1) Combat system is the one i find most entertaining and challenging among many other mmo's i played where you just go auto rotation and auto attack things brainless.

2) Storyline is pretty cool

3) I like the fact that you can wear any outfit you wish without having to equip a specific ugly looking equip piece for stats, just SS and dance.

4) The satisfaction to solo a field boss or a dung.

5) Helping new players and make friends.

6) Killing summoner's cats.

7) Boobs.

8) The graphic is nice and i like the view of the areas.

9) Curiosity to see if NCwest will ever fix some of the game problems.

10) The fun of seeing ppl crying about everything (but this happens in every game, so...)

11) The craft is simple so i don't have to spend days watching at my character standing in a place building a piece of wood for 20 hours.

12) The fact that you upgrade your equip, not like other games where you spend months trying to drop a weapon, over the dramas with the other party members who wanted that weapon too, and then a new patch comes and you have to drop that weapon to farm a new one.

The biggest problem to me is about the bots and not so stable ping, but it is something i've seen already in other games, so i can't really blame BnS at 100%.

P.S. this is a little OT but i'd love so much an option where you could hide KFM and SF gloves and just go punching bare fists pew pew.

6 hours ago, MerlinBG said:

Which part you didn't like?

BnS is made very smart, no question about that - the combat is best I have seen so far, and the end game grind (wich is crazy) at least helps you to progress.

However, what I am seriously missig in BnS, is clan-wars- fight other clans of the same faction over field bossess, or over castles, or over Ak Bul, whatever. More drama!

Grind-wise.

After BnS, unless I see a very detailed description of how the company is going to handle the different population streams, opening the access to content to my type of a player, I just don't care which features there are. If I do not see any mentions of bolsters, Weekly lock-outs, or significant subscription benefits or anything else that will helps me with not being relegated to the bottom of the barrel because I do not put in 8 hr days in the game, do not have 'mmo friends' and ain't in the top 20% bracket skill-wise, I just do not see the point of spending time on installation and learning the particularities of a set-up of a game.

It doesn't matter what it has, if you can't play it, why would you care... I mean, BnS has the 6 vs 6, so what....

I also did not see anything in terms of the wealth distribution between the modes of play. Sure thing, OW PvP war or arenas are cool, but they are not rewarding anything in a game that is all about earnings.

I actually was looking at two games at once RO and the Blade with some other poetic epithet attached, and the Blade thing looked more interesting core idea wise/art-work-wise (I think it looked cleaner in respect to staying with the period setting), but one of them had a skill system so convoluted as to look unplayable.

I was laughing my head off when reading on of those game's descriptions which stated that there is 'no grind' because you level up fast. And that a casual player will have something to do, because there are 'stand around' quests.

For me 'quick leveling' means the opposite - that the grind is real, and the game is build for the 10-hour a day on a game audience.

I don't think I am fond of the idea of recycling the titles to the West. I am going to stick to BioWARE mostly. BioWARE is catching up on what is fun and how to diversify a MMO and keep the player streams fairly equal.

I think I want a genuinely brand-new title, and one by a Western developer. Eastern F2P model is simply not a way to a fun gaming experience for a couple-three hours a day player like me. I want to pay a reasonable monthly fee for a mature-audience oriented, high-quality game instead.

Well, imagining the players play like a real human in BnS world is interesting. You will see different attitudes of people, and see how they adapt themselves in BnS NA world. It's really interesting. But while some people dislike themselves living in a different world. 

Honestly, I only play because I like imagining myself in a different world. It's fun for me. 

17 hours ago, RoyalMiku said:

Then why u switch faction to "winning" one , if what you wish is challenge , lol?

*for everyone, we're both from gunma and cerulean dominate over crimson and cerulean grind ssp 24 hour nonstop and can't share with crimson because there is only 2 SSP channel, so we switch back and forth, about a month ago crimson trying to do ssp but failed because the obvious reason, and then crimson just disturbing ssp by blocking pigs and terrors so cerulean got 2 pig and 1 terror in 1 wave, and everybody pissed off because crimson playing unfair by exploiting flaws in ssp

@Wiri It's not about you and me, it's not about crimson vs cerulean, not about easy life vs challenge

It's about enjoying the game together and made peace in our server, and yesterday I saw one of your switched member pulling unbound terror to mining place when we killing terror captain...

at this time idk what you wish for, a challenge or just want to trolling everyone and pissed them off

Sorry but can't explain to you why we switched faction but that's how we deal with unbalance situation and prepare for future plan.

Crimson playing unfair? I don't think so because ceru have lots more members and we only have a few so we are the one should say that but anyway 

I can call it "fair enough" for us to take an advantages of attacking side to against you guys.

The game doesn't stop us from stacking boss so there is no problem with that, and you know what, cerulean is the one who teach me that way back then when we still have enough people to organize some normal ssp run and I did bow and said thank to you for showing me that.

As a crimson we try to do ssp in different way not like ceru usual way, properly because we can't do it in normal way.

You want a peaceful moment in our server, that's fine for me if you can tell all of the ceru stay in one channel, I'm pretty sure we can do that on our side.

Otherwise yes, we still and we will keep *cricket* you guys off because this is faction area and that's how the game design.

"One faction defend the other one attack"

FYI: you think we are not *cricket* off when ceru keep control all of the channel? And we have nothing to upgrade our stuff?

You guys wanna do ssp, we want to do ssp also but you guys keep control all of the channel everytime everyday so that how you got a fight back.

But ya I don't have time for crying here

"When someone being gank by other, you better quit or fight back" - that's how nature work.

I can tell cerulean they even whisper me and said "You switching faction Wiri? Our server will die now".

I can tell you, you want "peace" moment but not all of ceru think the same think like that (also crimson)

I think you did have a peaceful ssp you ever had in the last week but also it was a boring ssp for other cerulean (crimson) that they ever had in the last week, including myself.

Combine together I can say, what we doing right now is suitable for our server.

You can have your peaceful moment when there is no crimson (most of the time)

When we attacking, you can just leave and wait for another time then come back and enjoy your peaceful moment or fight back, it's up to you.

Again, I have no problem with you, I believe you are a great person irl, even in game, you are good as what you are now.

I respect what you did and how you are, so enjoy.

It just, I don't wanna sit there, cry, change faction or making some excuse reason why this why that, that's why we make some action.

If you don't accept this, I'm sorry but that's how it will go unless you guys do some action on your side to support your idea.

Have a good day and enjoy.

Personally I'm just waiting for SF release to try out that class.

If I like it I'll probably play it through the story to have some fun.

After that it depends on whether they have adjusted the mid-tier equipment  grind by then.

If not... well, there's other game companies who will take my money, too.

Archived