Warning! Don't Fall For this Scam!!!

Evilline

About an 1h ago I got a message from some scammer in cross server that he is a GM and that I need to check out my account on [Removed phishing link]

Ofc I knew it was a scam. The domain TK is a free domain altho he made the scam really good. If you go on that site you will see a log in screen and if u write ure account info he will get that

infromation. So watch out and don't fall for this. No GM will ask you for this. Iv'e reported the dude and hope to see the ban hammer here. Ill show you the picture. Watch out there guys!

[Removed the image. Please remove the phishing link if you wish to post the image on the forums.]

I got the same message from a different character on Wild Springs server EU. He was idle at mushins tower spamming that same message. The site really looks like it'd be real, but that message and the url make it kinda obvious that it is a scam.

Good morning everyone

This email and I get every day, I think thousands of players more, also to come to them. the domain is not the same as forum and I personally think it is to steal our characters.

It is not enough to bot ... The problem the security support team and only updates the shop, but does not increase security, bots remain the same as when they started servers ... even worse.

sorry for my English ... google translator

[Removed due to the display of a phishing link. Please edit the link out if you wish to post the image]

• NCSOFT

Thank you for the report everyone. We've escalated the user to the team for immediate action. If you encounter these occurrences, report the incident to customer support and/or through the in-game report feature.  

Please refrain from posting any phishing links on the forums as we do not want the phishers to gain more accounts. Feel free to edit out the link from the image before posting and then we won't need to remove it from the post. :)

All ready did that. Was the first thing I did. Just made this thread to warn people not to fall for this scam. I know guys most people wont fall for this scam, but there are some that do and i want to  minimaze those adds. I mean this is something else then botting or cheating this is just scamming people for there account and gold ...  So watch out guys and report them to support when u see them. We need to get rid of those players aka cheaters ...

Archived