SoulFighter Information

KENPACHl

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the SoulFighter class from playing them on other regions, and if so  how do they do in regards to  Arena PVP and PVE?

2)Do they suffer from the same issues as other melee class in regards to global bosses and not getting enough DPS  off, where as ranged classes are able to do so with ease?

3)Finally are they heavily Ping reliant in the PVP arena?

thanks in advance for any info.

44 minutes ago, KENPACHl said:

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with the SoulFighter class from playing them on other regions, and if so  how do they do in regards to  Arena PVP and PVE?

2)Do they suffer from the same issues as other melee class in regards to global bosses and not getting enough DPS  off, where as ranged classes are able to do so with ease?

3)Finally are they heavily Ping reliant in the PVP arena?

thanks in advance for any info.

Meant to be good in Pve but not so in Pvp. Builds and players are usually different per region though.

Not really since they have access to the same Dodges and Blocks that both KFM and FM has. Plus the ability to switch to range and heal up if needed be.

Probably. You can combo freeze people, stun and knock them down. I would assume it would effect your close combat.

Go onto BnStree and the Soul fighter skill set will be on it if you want to know more.

1) Actually SF (at least the one i tested on TW) is very good in pvp, it is better in pvp than in pve. I won plenty of pvp with SF and i suck in pvp by DNA. But the skills changes region by region, as the mobs hp and dung difficulties, so we don't know what kind of SF we will get

2) By my esperience the SF ranged stance deal very good damages, of course not as a pure FM, but the SF dps is very high.

3) SF is a class that can be played correctly even with a high ping, since his rotation is way easier than KFM and if you spec in a particular tree, all you have to do is pratically keeping the RMB pushed and dps the hell out of the mob stacking your chi points.

But, as i said before, we don't know if EU/NA will make modifications to the class, so we can only wait and test it with our hands.

The guy saying SF isnt good in pvp  is completely wrong. Sf is actually the most unpopular class in asia because its so dirt boring to play in pve. Its actually pretty decent in pvp due to its versatility. However since you need to grind pve to get hm skills the fastest its a chore for most. Its rotation is much like summoner. Very simple but you dont get nearly as much dps as sf when compared to summoner. The class has no real party utility. It just has a heal which is meh. it has no party buffs, it cant even tank. Its ranged mode isnt very powerful so you get most of your damage being in kfm stance all the time so it still suffers at places like SSP. You wont get credit there if you just stay in ranged mode.

This class is advertised as being the best of both worlds but this couldnt be further from the truth. SF has both fm & kfm traits but  neither of those kfm or fm traits come even close to the originals. Its like .5 of a kfm & .5 of a fm put together. you really only get a 0.10 class that cant even come close to being on par as the 2 originals.

Archived