Has anyone taken a look at the currency exhange lately?

BlueBunnay

It'll continue to go down because:

1. People are impatient and rather throw more gold than wait for the rate to go back up.

2. Rates were ruined since the Trove event happened and other events following which encourage buying HM coins.

It'll just continue to go down unless a stream of costumes come out that NO ONE wants and there's no event that involves the cash shop comes out for a month or so.

srr not gona happen. ncoin was actually devalue in the past and the rate wasnt even close to bots rates and ppl would rather dump money on bots. now with ncoin currency getting closer and closer to bots currency you see less bots ingame and not as much active as be4. also the gold income ingame is way higher than the money you would ever make in real life so obviously rl money > pixel money.

i just hope the rates go to 1:5 or lower so there will hardly be any bots ingame cus there wont be the necessity of their gold anymore

5 minutes ago, Zuzu said:

It'll continue to go down because:

1. People are impatient and rather throw more gold than wait for the rate to go back up.

2. Rates were ruined since the Trove event happened and other events following which encourage buying HM coins.

It'll just continue to go down unless a stream of costumes come out that NO ONE wants and there's no event that involves the cash shop comes out for a month or so.

even if what u say happens hm coin will never go higher than 20(im being generous cus i think it will never go above 1:10 again) because there is just too much gold ingame

those offers u see? pretty much are from mostly ppl with loads of gold.

i had like 400g 2weeks n half ago used it all and now i have 700g+ so...

As others says, it's our gold income now opposed to before, so it will most likely keep on going lower. 

The lower it is, people will more likely turn to our currency exchange instead of RMT/ gold seller bots.

Any higher than 1:10 would be daylight robbery for them since irl money > ingame money. 

I prefer to just keep spending my extra real money than deal with currency exchange. I honestly can do $50 a month if I really wanted to buy stuff from the hongmoon store lol, then play the rest of the game using my gold to upgrade my gear. I only keep my money for specific outfits, which is basically, I want all the swimsuits nao!

P2W "events" and the looming doom of the 22nd. No one want's to give up real cash for worthless BnS gold. Buy gold why so I can buy some 6g a piece moonstones? I don't think so I'd rather just buy a $20 swimsuit that I can't store or mail that's from 3 years ago......even it's worth more than this games currency.

17 hours ago, SoraTokonome said:

keep in mind that currency exchange ratio is set up completely by the player community

if don't like the rates, blame the community x.x 

No actually NCwest very much dictates the currency exchange by P2W events making Ncoin valuable and actual in game currency nearly worthless.

OMG a company is trying to make money by selling stuff that people want to buy! Has anyone informed sixty minutes about this scandalous news?

How dare they try to make money! We all know that f2p games run on rainbows and pixie dust!

I completely agree. In game money should be worth more than real money. Someone needs to tell NCSoft to start paying their employees in bns gold instead! Then they wouldn't need these P2W events anymore! Win! Win!

Its been lower o.o

I don't feel its worth it to try to get them anymore. I just hope for venture tokens from dailies/wheel. I did find it hilarious that the gold salers went crazy spamming last night due to the new swimsuits. 

2 hours ago, Reaper00 said:

OMG a company is trying to make money by selling stuff that people want to buy! Has anyone informed sixty minutes about this scandalous news?

How dare they try to make money! We all know that f2p games run on rainbows and pixie dust!

I completely agree. In game money should be worth more than real money. Someone needs to tell NCSoft to start paying their employees in bns gold instead! Then they wouldn't need these P2W events anymore! Win! Win!

This. Love your sarcasm hahaha.

Archived